Star Conflict v.1.0.15 Discussion

I lost 50 FPS after that patch, lol.

Frame rate bug was already a thing since the previous patch.

Frame rate bug was already a thing since the previous patch.

Nope. After previous patch i lost nothing, but now… 50 FPS. 

I must agree. I now have 42 FPS in Empire hangar, not Jericho! I used to have 60 FPS.

I don’t see why people should get a refund for crews. A) They’ve had access to crews long before everyone else, and B) you don’t get a refund if you buy the 4th ship slot, so why should you get one here? Consider it a punishment for rewarding bad monetisation practices - crews for gold only were blatantly a pay to win setup.

Monocrystals as a login reward is a much needed change - the grind for those things was insufferable! I’d like to see the login reward setup changed to match other games though, where from day five onwards you keep getting the 5th day login reward until you miss a day. The current system doesn’t punish long absence or erratic logins, whereas the “permanent” 5th day reward is a strong incentive to get people into the game every single day.

Tournaments sound interesting. Typical that they start on the weekend when I’m out on the town and so can’t take part!  :004j:

Gotta agree there sadly. I do not see why I should get a refund. I mean I do not deny those GS if they are refunded, and it would be a kind move, but it would be clearly something which cannot be demanded; it was the price for being early.

I think I am just glad, the argument of p2w is once again off the table. It was a weak p2w advantage, but it was theoretically there, so I am pretty happy with their solution. I only expected one crew, all of them unlocked is really awesome.

I don’t see why people should get a refund for crews. A) They’ve had access to crews long before everyone else, and B) you don’t get a refund if you buy the 4th ship slot, so why should you get one here? Consider it a punishment for rewarding bad monetisation practices - crews for gold only were blatantly a pay to win setup.

Monocrystals as a login reward is a much needed change - the grind for those things was insufferable! I’d like to see the login reward setup changed to match other games though, where from day five onwards you keep getting the 5th day login reward until you miss a day. The current system doesn’t punish long absence or erratic logins, whereas the “permanent” 5th day reward is a strong incentive to get people into the game every single day.

Tournaments sound interesting. Typical that they start on the weekend when I’m out on the town and so can’t take part!  004j.png

You knew that this option can either get unlocked by free means, by reaching rank 12. Here we asked the developers to make their statement about the crews and they refused to comment.

It was logical to assume, that since the crews got the benefits, they should be payable. It’s not the problem that they are free now. The problem is, that they were unlocked for free without reimbursement!

I wouldn’t be against it, if there would be some kind of a weekend sale, when crew’s price would have been halved, for 1000 GS.

They took the advantage of this. It’s a clear definition of a fraud, but it’s okay. I could have invested a lot more money into this. But I won’t. Not a dime. Ever. It’s over!

People would just log in and log out every day though, and after 30/40 days, Voila!, they will have an Octopus.  I prefer how they have decided to do it, where every day you get the feeling: “ooh, tomorrow I will get something better than yesterday” :slight_smile:

but isn’t this just for a week?

or is this now forever?

well i still think the fifth day license was a nice thing. its not like both wouldnt work hand in hand :smiley:

According to the description, you only need to assist to get it. So get an interceptor, circle any frigate, collide with her in the process, do some small collision damage (as almost every time) and voilá! you have your achivement when anyone kill it.

should be also a medal for ram kills (no assists)

i know a couple of people who would just loooove that.

wait there is one. :smiley:

When they introduced the crews, they repetealy stated that crews would never be get for free… i could have waited for get them for no money you know.

I see, small-tournaments in every weekend, it’s cool. But in which tier? Or it will always change?

After trying in-game, there is no change to my FPS…

Try to start game with parameter -nod3d9ex

For Steam, you can enter the parameter in the game properties in the Library

085f130824.jpg

If you use launcher then you should find the game folder and execute the next command:

game.exe -nod3d9ex

hm, dunno the engine, but i hope they looked if the inactive menus do not make any draw calls, or this might even be explainable after adding a whole new set of menus (only guessing, for tournament)… even if in the hangar fps goes down, does it ingame aswell?

i didnt notice any fps drop either tho, but i have my cap on 90.

Try to start game with parameter -nod3d9ex

For Steam, you can enter the parameter in the game properties in the Library

085f130824.jpg

If you use launcher then you should find the game folder and execute the next command:

game.exe -nod3d9ex

Thanks, it works for me. Im back to my 80 FPS now.

I got the same question.

Will those, who invested 6000 GS (crew Bravo, Charlie, Delta) into the crews get  the back now, since they are available for free?!

I reached rank 15 long ago with all 3 factions! Is each one unlocked for each faction?

Please, respond!

There is no refund planned.

I like this patch. Never thought I’d say it, but I really do. Probably because there is no balancing happening…

Well, I suggest you get planning, I unlocked all the crews, and I expected that they would stay a GS only item, You changed the nature of my purchase, now they are free, I expect my purchase to be refunded.

I guess loyalty and commitment mean nothing to you devs…

This is the biggest “screw you” you can give to the paying community. Such act will only destroy customers’ trust and their continued support of this game.