Star Conflict OBT v.0.9.17 update 1 Discussion

Hello, gopt couple of things to talk about…

1. Playng yesterday was so weird…all of my ships look like crap…At the beginning i thought it was just ping…but after a while i undrstood strafe (fed mk 5 implant) seemed not working at all…

1. New changes in SecCon…Well basically they r good but OMG!!! Those changes simply made so clear how unbalanced is the T5 atm!

Let’s be honest…Yuo can fly anything you like but best ships are Naga, Lightbringer, Storm viking (ecm) and Jarl (recon)…And guess what…obviously they r all Empire ships…Don’t you think it’s time to fix this crap…??? Why the hell are devs so much in love with empire ships lol And what’s the problem with empire interceptors…? They got kind of 6 bonuses taken trhough the synergy levels… What??? I mean why don’n t you add 3-4 bonuses more…yay…Let’s give them some more speed damage and tankiness…again and again…and again…unbelievable :frowning:

It is much better now!!!

Also for the implant bug, if you re-implant one implant, it fixes them all

Wait… do u mean i’m supposed to reimplant all of my 15 implant just to fix the bugs…? It would cost 500k lol

No you change one and it turns all of them back on.   

No you change one and it turns all of them back on.   

arer u sure? one random? And that will fix everything…?

It is much better now!!!

Also for the implant bug, if you re-implant one implant, it fixes them all

This bug should be fixed with hotfix, too.

This bug should be fixed with hotfix, too.

Hi anti i’ve already installed the hotfix…Everything should be right with the implants now?

Hi anti i’ve already installed the hotfix…Everything should be right with the implants now?

Yes, it should - if you see them working wrong, please report it immediately!

On a side note: [Happy Valentine’s Day!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22529-pilots-we-wish-you-a-happy-v-day/)

@Beam Cannon :  Can be use in T1/T2/T3 on dedicated ships. Still need some tweaks on T4/T5 to be competitive with the Positron and the Heavy Blaster.

What about a Coil Mortar Buff/Rework?

What about a Coil Mortar Buff/Rework?

Coil Mortar has almost ideal statistics at the moment, we are quite satisfied with it as it is.

Coil Mortar has almost ideal statistics at the moment, we are quite satisfied with it as it is.

Okay.

So, I must be the only one who find it really expensive in term of Modules/Implants/Ammo and who think this weapons does not fit in the actual meta.

Okay.

So, I must be the only one who find it really expensive in term of Modules/Implants/Ammo and who think this weapons does not fit in the actual meta.

I find it decent. You trade damage for aoe and proximity fuse. I use it on the crusader range and It works well.

I still prefer Positrons for engineers and LRFs.

The assist messages that are shown on the HUD are ‘ok’ to some degree in PvP but in PvE they are very annoying since you can kill the AI very fast and they block the line of sight to the next target. I know there was a poll about it and most people said it was ‘OK’ but I think most based their decision on playing PvP where you don’t get kills/assists that fast. The concerns brought up on the forum have merit and should be re-considered.

The assist messages that are shown on the HUD are ‘ok’ to some degree in PvP but in PvE they are very annoying since you can kill the AI very fast and they block the line of sight to the next target. I know there was a poll about it and most people said it was ‘OK’ but I think most based their decision on playing PvP where you don’t get kills/assists that fast. The concerns brought up on the forum have merit and should be re-considered.

here here ! there just needs to be a nice little tick box in settings to turn it off…

Talking about things that didn’t get fixed, I’m outright amazed they didn’t fix this one, given how trivial of a fix it would have been:

OQe5l2S.jpg

Oooo Valentine’s Day… can i woo A. Lirion? :3

Fix the server… this is ridiculous, the lag is making it almost impossible to play.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the events and changes promoting players to move up the tiers. Being able to play T4 skirmish PVP without any wait time yesterday was a first for me, and finally flying a lot of the ships I had just collecting dust was good fun!

On a side note, we still need more customization options. I don’t care about stickers but I would be in the market for more colours/patterns/glowing edges (PlanetSide 2 “lumifiber”)/etc.

To see it’s been 6 months already since I suggested Disco Lights…! :lol:

ziXkkLy.jpg

Talking about things that didn’t get fixed, I’m outright amazed they didn’t fix this one, given how trivial of a fix it would have been:

OQe5l2S.jpg

hohoho 49 ping and u mad? try play in a russian server with 460 and be happy. FIX DA DAMM SERVER ASAP!!!

hohoho 49 ping and u mad? try play in a russian server with 460 and be happy. FIX DA DAMM SERVER ASAP!!!

He is talking about Region: region_%s not about Ping… 

He is talking about Region: region_%s not about Ping… 

Then fix the two!