Star Conflict OBT v.0.9.14 Discussion

For reasons beyond my comprehension it seems that many bad jerry-LRFs creep in… (it was 10v10 btw.)

5 LFR on this map…

3 Of Them from the Same Corporation…

Welcome in “The Camping Corps” !

5 LFR on this map…

3 Of Them from the Same Corporation…

Welcome in “The Camping Corps” !

ze bad germanz… ja!

3-man-jerry-LRF-Squad was fun when the Torp was OP… but now… and on this map…  :facepalm:

The Camping Conflict has started !

Soon we will have more LRF and Engineer than Fighters/Inty.

For reasons beyond my comprehension it seems that many bad jerry-LRFs creep in… (it was 10v10 btw.)

3 of them from pdx… lol

12 vs 12 Combat recon

I fall back to take this screenshot.

1389990128-screenshot-140117-210417.jpg

Help Rakza the Explorer to find all the Hidden Long Range Frigates !

Hey, at least you got to 40 points. My games where I often see that… it’s just ridiculous… Those matches never go below 80.

a) it use to be 40% reduction and now it is 30%, 10% isnt much

b) r5-r6 ships aren’t that beneficial from Armadillo than Jericho R1, i wouldn’t use Armadillo until r7+ anyways

c) if you consistently get hit by jericho torp in interceptor, i suggest you rethink or look into your positioning, situation awareness, piloting. You shouldn’t be hit much by Jericho torp while piloting an interceptor

d) Friendly fire is for Fire cloud only, and that is not explosion dmg and you suppose to move out of those clouds yourself. Especially in interceptor.

thanks, mate. But, I wasn’t clear. I was not hit by torpedo. No one aims ints with torpedoes. Torpedo hits the node or beacon I’m capturing atm, 2 sometimes 3 of them in a row. That’s why I called it spam. If enemy has just 2 frigates, how was I killed from third one than?

I can go away ofc, I got the torpedo alarm. But how to do my capture job than? just 2 Jerry LRFs on teamspeak can cover any beacon, from anywhere, any time. Before patch they needed 3 of them, which was less likely.

That’s how 30% instead of 40% means more than just 10%, imho.

12 vs 12 Combat recon

I fall back to take this screenshot.

1389990128-screenshot-140117-210417.jpg

Help Rakza the Explorer to find all the Hidden Long Range Frigates !

rakza, Grim is not a guard, what is that hull :smiley:

rakza, Grim is not a guard, what is that hull :smiley:

7.2k is not enough for an Imperial Interceptor?

You know, balanced Hull Tanking.

Tonight the game a full of LRF/Styxballs ! 

Tonight the game a full of LRF/Styxballs ! 

Styxballs huh… they’re not going to learn  :bomber:

I am here today, to complain about some anoying function that is happening currently within the game.

Lens Flare —> I agree it is a cool effect, but it is not practical when you get a jerry torp to the face, since it will prob cause you epileptic seizures (not sure if wrote correctly),]

But my concern is not about it, it is that even if i deactivate it, next time i enter the game the thing auto-reactivates, which is EXTREMELY bad, since we tend to only remember that it is activated again when we get some flashy thing in our heads and go into a epileptic strike.

So please, correct this bug, cause it is anoying.

Summing up: The lens flare doesnt keep deactivated if i exit the game then enter the game again.

It happens to me as well.

so R13 emp implant dont work for missiles now? that’s bad…

Captain still choose at 10 sec left.

Heres the post about the lens flare on bug report>graphics:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/22253-lens-flare-doesnt-remain-deactivated/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22253-lens-flare-doesnt-remain-deactivated/)

Do bugs relating to a new patch actually need a bug report or couldn’t it just go into the patch discussion?

Do bugs relating to a new patch actually need a bug report or couldn’t it just go into the patch discussion?

It’s best to make a bug report otherwise it can get lost in the discussion. You can leave a link here if you want.

It happens to me as well.

Yes we are aware of this bug, and it is in work, thank you for your concern! 

Strobo rainbows looks nice anyway

Strobo rainbows looks nice anyway

There’s a BIG difference between seeing a rainbow and seeing a psychedelic  rainbow on your face every 5 seconds… This isn’t Lens Flare.