Star Conflict OBT v.0.9.14 Discussion

I was reading the Patch Discussion on the Russian Forums.

And…

They are complaining about the Guards ! Because of the Malus on the shield resistances due to the Phase Shield !

I was reading the Patch Discussion on the Russian Forums.

And…

They are complaining about the Guards ! Because of the Malus on the shield resistances due to the Phase Shield !

Weren’t you gonna edit that video to show that?..

Weren’t you gonna edit that video to show that?..

Too lazy. I have to rework all the sound cause of a bug during the recording process.

And the my logs don’t show the “Drone dammages” Don’t know why.

Too lazy. I have to rework all the sound cause of a bug during the recording process.

And the my logs don’t show the “Drone dammages” Don’t know why.

if you are referring to logs in folder, then try using  /CombatLog X command (where X is the figure of combat log mode, 3 is the most detailed one).

I don’t know what it could be.

There is one thing about what I’m sure, If you Fast Swap the “Phase shield” resistances you can sometime take more dammages than usual.

I don’t know what it could be.

There is one thing about what I’m sure, If you Fast Swap the “Phase shield” resistances you can sometime take more dammages than usual.

This may be a bug, we need video and logs on that matter.

New blog post tomorrow  :fed010:

Hourra !

Oh boy! I can’t wait. 

Hopefully, we will see some new content to the game? 

Also, on a unrelated note, T2 is sorta broken, 5 games in a row lost as the MM put me with people with 800 or less SR…awkward… :facepalm:

Yeah, it feels like the game removes the entire resistance, then re-applies the new number.

We didn’t do much extensive testing, it was only with Engineer Attack Drones and Positrons.

Another thing we noticed was that, when Rakza swapped from EM to Kinetic, the Attack Drones did more damage (from 420’s to 540’s). Positron damage remained similar when going from Kinetic to Thermal, I didn’t fire that often to notice that much of a change.

Yeah, it feels like the game removes the entire resistance, then re-applies the new number.

We didn’t do much extensive testing, it was only with Engineer Attack Drones and Positrons.

Another thing we noticed was that, when Rakza swapped from EM to Kinetic, the Attack Drones did more damage (from 420’s to 540’s). Positron damage remained similar when going from Kinetic to Thermal, I didn’t fire that often to notice that much of a change.

I remember something similar happened when switching ammunitions months ago. The game first removed one ammunition, then applied the second one, and you could shoot in between, dealing “neutral” damage, which was actually way higher.

I love the status display for captains in combat recon =)

The nerf on the critical damage implant was high time.

Good job

Oh boy! I can’t wait. 

Hopefully, we will see some new content to the game? 

Also, on a unrelated note, T2 is sorta broken, 5 games in a row lost as the MM put me with people with 800 or less SR…awkward… :facepalm:

Game allows you to teach some nubbins how to play:) T2 is fine until some t3 appear with crazy resists.

Game allows you to teach some nubbins how to play:) T2 is fine until some t3 appear with crazy resists.

Usually though most dont know how to handle a T2 vs T3 fight…And 80% of the time, the team that has the pilots that has more T3s wins. 

So… no English patch notes for 9.15? The servers have been up for a while now. I guess we just have to figure everything out on our own? That’s cool… I guess. We’ll make our own patch notes with hookers and blow!

Un-Official Star Conflict Patch Notes v0.9.15 + Hookers and Blow!

• There’s some kind of new voting system after every game where you can give team allies or opponents thumbs up, and then this score is tallied in your profile.
  • The Sector Conquest map has been updated to include more information, like the amount of people in queue and the amount of corporations fighting for each side.
  • Gauss cannons got some kind of range and/or damage boost. Can’t really decipher it from google translate, but they’re pretty powerful now in game.
  • Assault rails also got some kind of accuracy boost which makes them pinpoint accurate and they just rape face.
  • Officers of corporations now have the ability to change the MOTD.
  • New announcements appear when you first arrive in game to tell you what the objective of that kind of match is. It’s bright and shiney.
  • There’s a new rank in corporations called Assistant or something. They can post pins on the sector conquest map, as well as having all the other duties as officers.
  • RF Blasters got a huge buff. Way less spread, and way longer time to heat up.
  • The new HUD display they talked about in the developer’s blog is in! It works out pretty awesomely.
  • Loyalty points are no longer displayed in a player’s profile.
  • More things to come as I discover them for you!

So… no English patch notes for 9.15? The servers have been up for a while now. I guess we just have to figure everything out on our own? That’s cool… I guess.

Patience please :wink:

So… no English patch notes for 9.15? The servers have been up for a while now. I guess we just have to figure everything out on our own? That’s cool… I guess.

We have changed the format for patchnotes a bit, in order to provide more info for our pilots. Thus, it takes more time to translate them. They will soon be there, don’t worry.

We have changed the format for patchnotes a bit, in order to provide more info for our pilots. Thus, it takes more time to translate them. They will soon be there, don’t worry.

This is just a funny idea, but maybe they should be translated before the patch is applied?

Did someone forget to switch on the lights in the hanger?

HYBXaj2.png

This is just a funny idea, but maybe they should be translated before the patch is applied?

Some of the changes are applied/tested later, so not always it may be done asap.

Did someone forget to switch on the lights in the hanger?

HYBXaj2.png

Please post a bug with logs, I’m not having this kind of lighting in my hanger.