Star Conflict OBT v. 0.9.0 Discussion

[edit]

wait … what’s a heavy blaster ?

The frigate’s trollgunz

ah that … yus - laser machinegun of awesome please - slow barrels is bad coz it’s meant to suppress small attack ships not other frigates. LRF does better at suppressing frigs imho.

It’s bad because it have an Optimal range (laser) and slow barrel. The max range is just here to say “HI, you will never be able to do my max dps at max range because IMLAZOR”

I laugh whenever I see someone uses Heavy Blaster.

And lasers.

And lasers.

I take offense. I hold fast to my laser cult of interceptor hate.

NINJA EDIT !!! ahahaha

And lasers.

Ion Emitter can be considered excellent if you’re given the breathing space to use it.

And lasers.

Don’t let me Flank you with my Reaper + Expe Heavy Blaster.

I’m just going to make a weapons thread now…

About Synergy… i’d say, rather than reduce the synergy required for each ship to pass to the next… just place more connectors on threes.

Couse it’s just silly (EXAMPLE) once i have Wakizashi AE (r15 ecm jeriko) … i have to start again from ricasso (r8) to get Wakizashi S (r14 cov op jeriko).

I mean i’m boring from t3… i don’t wanna play t3 anymore.

Now, i can understand if we are talking about a different faction and/or a totally different kind of ship (as a fighter or a frig)… But for another interceptor of the same faction let me start AT LEAST from t4.

Frigate wised only.

And one does not simply flank with a frigate.

And one does not simply flank with a frigate.

False.

I’ve done it in several matches. Was brilliant to see half the enemy team suddenly pause and turn around to see a hail plasma hitting them in the face. Then this Guard that had been following me decided to join in.

Much blood was spilt that day.

Ask Kine is I’m not Flanking with my Fed’s Guard :smiley:

hail plasma hitting them in the face.

whatis hail plasma

whatis hail plasma

You’re just trolling me now, aren’t you?

whatis hail plasma

Positronlulz cannon

Positronlulz cannon

No I meant the actual Hail Plasma Cannon from 0.8 and before.

0.8 was so Y2K

So, just tried out my “5 second dead frigate” bubble gun on my R15 fed tackler against a bot T4 guard. (bot)Emma to be precise.

Had to fully overheat T5 mk2 weapon TWICE under a T5 mk2 target painter to get through shields and to the hull with 100% accurate fire. That’s with imperial R12 mod (10% more damage) being active, as well as imperial R11 (-10 enemy resists) and jericho R10 (25% more efficient target painter).

Bots do not carry resist mods.

How many people here have so far claimed to suck harder at both building the guard frig and flying than (bot)Emma so far? :good:

fed tackler