Star Conflict OBT v. 0.9.0 Discussion

How long - realistically - should someone have to grind to get one race and its subfactions all to level/rank 15? A month? Three months? Six months? A year? Two years?

How long - realistically - should someone have to grind to get one race and its subfactions all to level/rank 15? A month? Three months? Six months? A year? Two years?

With Premium and about 3 hours of play a day… i guess half a year is realistic to get all subfactions R1->R15

A MOBA was an action real time strategy game like LoL/DotA last I heard the term. Has it lost all meaning already just like MMO and Beta and is being used for everything? Just curious, I find these developments interesting.

MOBA= Massive Online Battle Arena. Doesn’t have to be Lol or DotA…

With Premium and about 3 hours of play a day… i guess half a year is realistic to get all subfactions R1->R15

Double that time and you got my expectation.

I’m inching my way on the 6th to Rank 9. I’m not even halfway through the game and I play around 2-3 hours/day. More on the weekend. I can, MAYBE, on a good day, get 1/3 or halfway through these ranks, but Synergy is the worst, atm.

True, but that wasn’t much. I remember I was about halfway on R11>R12 rep when I hit R12 loyalty. But indeed, that should be factored, but I can’t remember the exact numbers.

Yea, same here, but I cant remember either… 

I know that I started grinding the Empire faction after the loyalty patch hit. At the time I was R12 Empire, i had lvl 8 with wardens. Legion lvl 0

I’m talking about just one race. Like Jericho and its subfactions, Raid and Tech. How long should it take to level all those to 15 without bothering with the other races and their subfactions as well?

I’d say, for just one race, about 4 months. This makes it nice and neat and by your anniversary you have it all. That’s how I see it.

I’m inching my way on the 6th to Rank 9. I’m not even halfway through the game and I play around 2-3 hours/day. More on the weekend. I can, MAYBE, on a good day, get 1/3 or halfway through these ranks, but Synergy is the worst, atm.

Tbh. some subfactions are a lot harder to lvl. up. due to crappy contracts. Especially Empire subfactions with “kill drones” “defend beacons” , “use desintegrator” are just annoying and dont fit my playstyle at all (use laser pffffffff).

Maybe… since im in “happy contract land” with techs, it feels way easier to lvl up.  

Tbh. some subfactions are a lot harder to lvl. up. due to crappy contracts. Especially Empire subfactions with “kill drones” “defend beacons” , “use desintegrator” are just annoying and dont fit my playstyle at all (use laser pffffffff).

Maybe… since im in “happy contract land” with techs, it feels way easier to lvl up.  

I’m leveling armada right now and I don’t even bother with hilarious amount of beacon-linked quests.

Yeah, Armada Contracts feel something like…

Capture a Beacon.

Capture two Beacons.

Capture two Beacons and win the battle.

Capture five Beacons in battles you win.

Capture a Beacon, name it Nigel, invite it round for lunch.

Free three Beacons from slavery.

Unionise a Beacon.

Hold a birthday party for a Beacon.

Capture two Beacons in an Interceptor.

Capture two Beacons in a Fighter.

Capture two Beacons in a Frigate.

Capture two Beacons in a Beacon.

Allow the enemy to capture a Beacon, then capture it back.

Eat a bacon sandwich while capturing a Beacon.

Get 3 kills with plasma weapons.

Name it Nigel…

Oh God I’m laughing so hard right now…

I’m leveling armada right now and I don’t even bother with hilarious amount of beacon-linked quests.

What’s wrong with capping a beacon? Those were my favourite quests. Each time I accepted one of those I was guaranteed beacon free game modes for the next 5-10 battles…

Name it Nigel…

Oh God I’m laughing so hard right now…

You’re not the only one. Good one Jasan. :wink:

Doing Legion, so it’s kill X with Lasers (which I barely touched even before the patch), do stuff with Beacons, win Battles. It’s frustrating.

@ Jasan: lost it at capturing with a Beacon.

Video compilation of:  How to do your game right can now be found on YouTube…

Interesting…

Capture a Beacon, name it Nigel , invite it round for lunch.

A while back I was involved in an info-ed TV programme involving some students. The cameraman mistakenly called one of them Nigel (the boy’s name was actually Gabriel) and the name stuck.

Stuff about contracts, especially beacons

I usually end up ignoring a handful of contracts. The Raids also have a contract that requires you to capture 5 beacons in games where your team wins. 

Could there be a corelation with the RISE in use of Nukes by Covert Ops types in thier feable attempt at one of those contracts that requires you to Destroy 5 ships in 1 game where your team wins ?

Could there be a corelation with the RISE in use of Nukes by Covert Ops types in thier feable attempt at one of those contracts that requires you to Destroy 5 ships in 1 game where your team wins ?

It’s perfectly doable with a gunship and the bubble gun.

Who knew bubbles could become one of the most destructive forces in a game…?

Every frigates players?

Every frigates players? player in a ship regardless of what that ship is, what modules it has equipped or how skilled the pilot is?

FTFY