Star Conflict OBT v. 0.9.0 Discussion

c) And we have 9 roles, not 3 as you speak of

i never said you have 3… that was a generalization…

this is why i hate conversations where people don’t read your previous posts… going around in circles…

so this is why some of the roles, with further customization via modules/implants/weapons can be excellent counter to certain things in the game.

here’s a rock… beat paper… and good luck… that type of specialization = bad… i’m sorry it doesn’t occur to anyone else that this is the case.

so why have classes ?

Because :smiley:

Or maybe you prefer to see again Superoverpowered Pre 0.7.0 frigates? :smiley:

Ah, the ones with… what was it? Mass heals, pulsars and propulsion inhibitors?

That was fun.

That was : Fed’s frigates (Vanguard to have Anti missile drone) with Pulsar/Mass propulsion inhibitor/ Warpgate / Mass Shield and Stabrailgun ;D

Guess some people haven’t played long enough to know that. Me included :stuck_out_tongue:

Because :smiley:

At least those died fast.

The best patch was the 0.8.0, when the Guard’s phase shield was buffing the dammage by 75% xD 

But everything changed when the WhinerNation attacked :smiley: (Joke)

That was too much. 25% is much more like it.

The best patch was the 0.8.0, when the Guard’s phase shield was buffing the dammage by 75% xD 

But everything changed when the WhinerNation attacked :smiley: (Joke)

And it still had 6 guns…

Yes :smiley:

OP guards ftw.

That was Op, yes, and thanks devs they nerfed this.

Well, classes didn’t exist, so all frigates had 6 turrets. Which was overpowered. Having 6 stabilised railguns fired at you certainly wasn’t fun.

And it still had 6 guns…

i am pretty sure that Guards entered 0.8.0 with 4 guns but with dmg boost via Phase shield

i am pretty sure that Guards entered 0.8.0 with 4 guns but with dmg boost via Phase shield

Correct,

Phase shield gave 75% damage bonus(Now 25%)

engineer and LRF had 6 guns.(Now engineers has 4)

And move the reaper rank 9 !

I have an update on the situation with premium ships:

We do understand that premium ships are not as fun in the new system, as they can be. At the moment we are discussing the best solution to improve the situation. For now I can state clearly that the amount of generated free synergy will be boosted.

We are also planning to add some other modifications to them, as we see that our players want additional changes to premium ships. Yet you must understand that as we do not pursue the P2W model (nor do we plan on doing so), the choice of balanced parameters takes some time. Please, be patient, the situation will soon be resolved!

Many thanks for the update, Antibus - and the official confirmation that the situation is being looked at and an improvement is coming.

I have an update on the situation with premium ships:

We do understand that premium ships are not as fun in the new system, as they can be. At the moment we are discussing the best solution to improve the situation. For now I can state clearly that the amount of generated free synergy will be boosted.

We are also planning to add some other modifications to them, as we see that our players want additional changes to premium ships. Yet you must understand that as we do not pursue the P2W model (nor do we plan on doing so), the choice of balanced parameters takes some time. Please, be patient, the situation will soon be resolved!

And, on that note, I have but two questions:

1. Will we be able to modify our ships paint/sticker for credits (or is that area even being looked at, at all)?

2. About the P2W, you can entirely relax because you’re not even following it at all, atm. You veered so far out of its route, it’s entirely non-existent, now (other than buying the original 3 DLC packs). “Mini-transactions” doesn’t necessarily mean “here you go, chap, cough up 400 goldilocks for a shiny coat of paint”. The Synergy system followed this, but the customization was WAY off. Ar there any plans in the near future to fix this? God knows I want to paint my ships in bright neon pink.