Star Conflict OBT v. 0.9.0 Discussion

Woo hoo, if that’s true, frigates are pretty well F***ed.   :crazy:

I think the armadillo is also apply on shield actually.

I was re-lookin some of my record when I saw that I was dealing less dammage on ceptors than on frigates with more Kine resistance (on the shield).

And that could explain a lot about super tanky ships against mortar.

Well, Mortar is now at the same rank of all the frig’s weapons : Pretty F–ked.

could raise base critical chance for Coil Mortar …

Or just fix the implant so its not bugged?

50% crit damage and 50% damage reduce overall on a frigate, you know the answer.

I forgot to mention, about the mortar :

The implant R1 Fed counter this weapon. Even if it’s a direct hit.

You cannot score direct hits with mortar. It’s proximity fused and detonates before hitting the target, just like missiles and rockets.

40% :smiley:

@Luckyo : Well, we are really F–ked.

Or just fix the implant so its not bugged?

Implant isn’t bugged. It grants damage reduction against proximity-fused explosive weapons. These are currently rockets, missiles, torpedoes, nukes, mines and mortar rounds.

Essentially if a weapon doesn’t need a direct hit to do full damage, fed R1 offers protection against it.

Implant isn’t bugged. It grants damage reduction against proximity-fused explosive weapons. These are currently rockets, missiles, torpedoes, nukes, mines and mortar rounds.

Essentially if a weapon doesn’t need a direct hit to do full damage, fed R1 offers protection against it.

Yes but if its a fact that the reduction applies on shields as well as hull, its bugged.  It’s only suppose to apply on hull AFAIK.

What about a direct hit? 

40% :smiley:

@Luckyo : Well, we are really F–ked.

That is actually not correct. The option is between jericho and fed, so you have to substract the damage differential between those two. For small ships, the difference is actually not that big.

Essentially the way to “fix” it would be to remove the proximity fuse so it would behave like every other weapon but have a splash. But that would be a huge nerf to the weapon, as mortar’s greatest power is its extremely lax accuracy requirement.

could raise base critical chance for Coil Mortar …

I believe all railguns have a higher base crit chance?

Yes but if its a fact that the reduction applies on shields as well as hull, its bugged.  It’s only suppose to apply on hull AFAIK.

That’s what the implant says. Do you have some sort of evidence that it works on shields as well? I haven’t really paid attention and I usually use jericho at the moment.

That’s what the implant says. Do you have some sort of evidence that it works on shields as well? I haven’t really paid attention and I usually use jericho at the moment.

If you can wait 2 weeks (I don’t have all my recorded/screened stuff on my laptop).

they should rename this implant : Mortarillo :confused:

If you can wait 2 weeks (I don’t have all my recorded/screened stuff on my laptop).

they should rename this implant : Mortarillo :confused:

It has traditionally been an anti-interceptor implant actually, due to their high dependence on crits.

Did anyoone else noticed how with the new parch made relation betwheen DSR and game objectives worst than ever?

I mean, in detonation bombs literally stays untoken for minutes… just couse none wants to carry considering it will result into a death in 80% of cases.

I just lost 50 dsr trying to win a detonation match (fortunately i did, i placed 2 bombs) … now i don’t really care bout dsr but it’s just sick play with people just don’t care about the game at all.

I think… you are trying to make the game more “team based” … well so a features as DSR should be revisited now more than ever. 

AFAIK, DSR also ignores assists.  They help the final score but they don’t help the DSR.

Exactly… one more reason couse it is a bad feature in team gameplay prospective… everyone wanna have the last hit… i sow lot of ECM don’t even think to use Stasis before they are in range for last hit… even if this way they let a team mate die.

Yes, because that is the only option to “broken OP”. There is no middle ground!

Therefore consistently getting kill numbers like ones below flying support ships with broken OP weapons is completely justified! :facepalm:

nh3y.jpg

(Those who don’t know: TNeoDC is engineer most of the time).

7xUTZXT1eJ.jpg

That made alot more impact coz I don’t know what it says LOL.

Easier to quickly test it in a custom. I’m available for testing for a lil’ while if anybody wants, just let me know.

I think… you are trying to make the game more “team based” … well so a features as DSR should be revisited now more than ever. 

“Features” such as DSR should be removed, nothing good ever came from them.