Star Conflict OBT v. 0.9.0 Discussion

If it’s worth it to fly ship you don’t like over one that you bought and you do like I suspect that premium ships were simply not intended for you and as a result strike you as useless.

If it’s worth it to fly ship you don’t like over one that you bought and you do like I suspect that premium ships were simply not intended for you and as a result strike you as useless.

:facepalm: failure to comprehend… of course they are useless… if you actually bought some, you would know this… now again, why are you here trying to advocate for against a paid feature of the game if you haven’t even paid for it?

Patch discussion!

Premium ship is patch discussion

Considering its the .9 patch is the reason I have flown my premium ship once since, yeah.

General verdict: patch did not do nearly enough to bestow value on Premium ships.

General verdict #2: We’re in the hundreds of feedback pages (between all the languages), and the audience does not seem to be all that satisfied with the state of things.

Premiums took a hard nerf due to the patch.  It was probably unintentional, but the next step will say a lot about Gaijin.

wait, i have the solution: increase credit grind more, so premiums are actually worth someting. meaning, you HAVE to use them or you can’t progress…

or maybe not…

I doubt they’d roll back the change so fast.  Boosting free synergy and making synergy transfer free would be enough.  No matter how cheap, I avoid the nickle and dime parts of the game.

Transferrable synergy should cost credits at a fairly steep rate of exchange (10 credits per synergy?). This then encourages players to buy licences (for higher income) or buy credits with GS. Good monetisation, yes?

I agree with this entirely. I think the system should be the following:

1. Excess Synergy on Credit bought ships should cost Gold Standards to transfer to Free Synergy

2. At a minimum, if you are going to not allow Premium Ships to transfer Synergy for free (which I see everyone’s point), then Premium ships should transfer Synergy using Credits

Basically they should swap places because having already ‘invested’ in the Premium Ship, that should be my Gold Standard payment.

Right now the Exchange rate is 2500GS for 1.25mil

I am currently sitting on 800K saved Synergy, and it says it will cost me roughly 5000GS. If you want to charge me 1.5-2mil to transfer that amount of Synergy, so be it. You have to be out of your mind double charging people for Premium Ships and Synergy Transfer though.

i will stop to play because i only like to play frigate now they are nothing , and the nwe system of synergy i dont like is to much tedious to lvl up each ship before was more easy but still was difficult

Before we played games.  Now we play ships.

To the devs:

Just kill the premium ships. Give back the GS for the ships and everything is fine. U have the money, and the prem pilots can buy licenses.

If u want, put them in a special steam pack.

Premium pilots dont feel betrayed anymore which is a good thing.

The way it is now is not right. Its simply a complete different product than it was before.

To the devs:

Just kill the premium ships. Give back the GS for the ships and everything is fine. U have the money, and the prem pilots can buy licenses.

If u want, put them in a special steam pack.

Premium pilots dont feel betrayed anymore which is a good thing.

The way it is now is not right. Its simply a complete different product than it was before.

What about DLC buyers then? 

Right now refunding is not needed in my eyes, they just need to fix the things and it’s fine.

We will have the new patch today, is that correct?

No

I saw on the russians forums that devs are still collecting feedback.

We will have the new patch today, is that correct?

I’m kinda hoping on that, too… At least to see how things are gonna get fixed, if anything is…

About premium ships:
We are still discussing the situation.

There will be no patch today, we are still collecting feedback and discussing.

About premium ships:

We are still discussing the situation.

There will be no patch today, we are still collecting feedback and discussing.

Hah, wait 'till you get to my post, that’ll knock you to yesteryear.