Star Conflict OBT v. 0.9.0 Discussion

The mystery deepens. Some official dev info wouldn’t hurt at this point.

I’ll ask on russian forums and will report with reply

After some testing I just want to say: two thumbs down to your “balance” efforts. Endless missile spam and mindless ECM’ing do not make for a good game at all. Shame…

PS: Singularity cannon is a ridiculous concept. Lay off the vodka?

After some testing I just want to say: two thumbs down to your “balance” efforts. Endless missile spam and mindless ECM’ing do not make for a good game at all. Shame…

in outer space, railgun mounts you… no but really, here’s a transcript of a GITS quote from video -

effective stopping power is more important than your preference in guns.

if we all reacted the same way, we’d be predictable, and there’s always more than one way to view a situation.

what’s true for the group is also true for the individual.

it’s simple: overspecialize and you breed in weakness. it’s slow death…

I think: good old-fashioned patch the ship making a comeback …
the long range, recon, is finally a utilitée.
changes all the weapons and balancing is better.
negative points:
t5 should not be able to play with t3 and t4, they have too much advantage with implants …
the latest implants gives too davantages to ship low-level compared to those who did not.
systhéme the synergy is demotivating for players who used hitherto premium vessels, it must leave a 0 to improve their vessels and unlock the implants last levels …

premium usseless vessel are being given, that synergy is a paid unlock, why buy vessels n brings the final bonus has no free hand not pay the credit repair …

personally, I would not pay gold to unlock the synergy, while I have already buy my gold vessels.

The mystery deepens. Some official dev info wouldn’t hurt at this point.

Don’t know why I didn’t see it before… the 15700 synergy is just double of 7850. It’s the double bonus from the first win of the way. +50% synergy bonus weekend is pretty useless if it’s capped anyways.

Don’t know why I didn’t see it before… the 15700 synergy is just double of 7850. It’s the double bonus from the first win of the way. +50% synergy bonus weekend is pretty useless if it’s capped anyways.

I have screenshots in this very thread of getting more than that on a single ship. But we’ll see when a dev replies with details, if they do.

Here some news on the capped synergy:
Yes the synergy is currently capped per ship, but this is due to prevent farming and we are currently reworking this system.

^

And i was wondering why the progress is so goddamn slow. Preventing farming in a game based solely on grind, hmm…

Yes the synergy is currently capped per ship, but this is due to prevent farming and we are currently reworking this system.

Sooooo… You’re preventing grind in a grind-based leveling system… Yeah, you people are WAAAAAAY off the mark…

Is this also the case for premium-users? Because I have been able to get 30k loyalty on a single ship in a single match, which makes me to believe I do not have a cap.

However, I have to agree with the others in saying that the grind takes forever and that capping the progression speed is a terrible idea and that the progression currently in this game is far too slow to remain fun for long.(Loyalty taking 5 days for 1 level while I play 10+ hours per day is…insanity…(Altho so is my playing time I guess))

The cap is there for all players, but the license bonus is added to this cap.
Don’t forget the 2x daily reward which is still applied to this bonus.

We are aware of this situation and already working on it.

The jericho’s implant R15 actually also modify the cap.

Changed my max synergy at T3R9 from 12.5k to 15k.

Oh lol, I should have seen it too, guess it was late.

The bonus was still useful to quickly grind several ships at the same time by reaching their individual caps quicker. Sry to anyone who played with me this weekend, for the most part I completely ignored objectives and went for pure numbers instead (so much about the system preventing grind - without individual cap I’d just have played a single ship to the fullest…). I was clearly not the only one though.

The cap is there for all players, but the license bonus is added to this cap.

Don’t forget the 2x daily reward which is still applied to this bonus.

We are aware of this situation and already working on it.

Thanks for confirming.

I didnt see an answer yet, but with the new system, how do people get their 4th slot now?

Except Paying I mean.

We used to get the 4th slot when reaching rank 12 in reputation with the main factions. I assume this still is the case, you just get there a different way.

I have not read or heard anything to the contrary but I will follow up for you and try to get confirmation / a more definite answer.

yeah, with the introduction of T5 and synergy, reaching a rank 12 ship was the first thing I suspected, a player tries to achieve now exactly that. But it seems pretty much in question, if that works, because overall, it is only logical, if you knew once it was reaching level 12 :smiley:

I do hope they find another solution similar to that, it seems a bit over the top for new players to have to reach T5-15 ships to get the 4th slot in future or similar, because its a lot more investment to have to buy ships, than earning a rank.

My condolences for all who were at the end of Rank 11 at the patch in any faction :slight_smile:

Okay, seriously? My Phobos needs around 70K synergy to level it up to rank 6 and I’m earning… 2-3K synergy per match. That’s way too much grind in such a xxxx ship!

And new synergy system forces you to specialize… 4-th slot? What for? Let’s look at it from new player’s perspective. To fill 3 slots he already has to level grind 3 branches, or what? put lvl4, 5, 6 fighters in them and fly? if you leveled to 6 you already almost maxed syn on that ships. What’s the point in 3 hangar slots then?

And new synergy system forces you to specialize… 4-th slot? What for? Let’s look at it from new player’s perspective. To fill 3 slots he already has to level grind 3 branches, or what? put lvl4, 5, 6 fighters in them and fly? if you leveled to 6 you already almost maxed syn on that ships. What’s the point in 3 hangar slots then?

Premium ships are always ready for service, sir.

Permium ships are always ready for service, sir.

Yeah so I can fly premiums to NOT progress.

What Aedwynn says is true.  I only fly Empire Engi now.  And I’m not sure I can be motivated to start over from the root of the tree, so I’ll probably continue doing so for a while.