Star Conflict OBT v. 0.9.0 Discussion

… Once upon a time u can even carry bomb under cammo.

That was as annoying as a xxxx smacking you across the face. Thank god it was fixed.

I want my answer !!!

Agree. Still drone shouldn’t work on cammo considering u are not invisible. i actually don’t even care bout they can target me… but missiles… 

I just saw this morning they’ve nerfed the famous OP bubble gun. Thanks god I’m able to play back with a frigate without being raped the xxxx out of me in 2 seconds :slight_smile:

back to synergy … coz I’m assuming dev team might’ve missed it.

1. we are now required to fly the ships we want to progress from

1. flying my interceptor premium WONT get me my engineer credit

1. partial synergy from premium means it’s still better to level up my engineer directly

… ? or did I get myself confused again ? … so

1. In order to make flying premium ships viable

It has to be more than 100% synergy gain compared to flying the credit ship directly ?

Otherwise why fly the premium? Might as well fly the credit ship …

ie. if I fly my intereptor premium and earned 5,000 synergy

all 5,000 synergy must be able to transfer to my engineer

and a bonus on that 5,000 will help aswell because that ship was paid for with real $$

or is this already the case ?

Yeah, not it takes 5 seconds!  :good:

Yeah, I’ve seen a lot less of Bubble Bobble now. In fact, I’ve been in matches where I didn’t see a single one!

That suggests we’ve been asking for the wrong thing entirely… but again, what catches my interest is nobody who has voted so far wants the current system - nobody wants +/- 2 or more ranks!

I didn’t vote but I don’t actually mind the current spread as such (should be tightened if player numbers ever increase though), under two conditions:

• tier 1 should get newbie protection and be separate from the rest, in particular now that t1 ships have been restricted so much - once a new player slots the first t2 ship they should get a popup explaining what’s about to change
  • tiers should be evenly distributed across the teams. the spread only really becomes a problem when one team has all the highly ranked ships and the other team has none. 

It has to be more than 100% synergy gain compared to flying the credit ship directly ?

Otherwise why fly the premium? Might as well fly the credit ship …

You can either grind your badly performing tier 1 low synergy ship for free or you can fly your fully kitted out tier 3+ premium ship and earn more credits, more synergy (because both higher tier + better performance), 5% bonus synergy and the possibility to transfer the non-free synergy for gold.

In other words, using the premium ship to advance your non-premiums is probably faster but will cost you real money. It’s a pretty standard system.

I didn’t vote but I don’t actually mind the current spread as such (should be tightened if player numbers ever increase though), under two conditions:

• tier 1 should get newbie protection and be separate from the rest, in particular now that t1 ships have been restricted so much - once a new player slots the first t2 ship they should get a popup explaining what’s about to change
  • tiers should be evenly distributed across the teams. the spread only really becomes a problem when one team has all the highly ranked ships and the other team has none.

I suspect pop-up will be “You’ll be raped!”

So what if you have same number of tiers on both sides? Lets say we have T2/T3 50%-50% match. For T3 player in your scenario all enemy ships are viable targets, T2 enemies are easy kill even. From T2’s PoV only 50% of enemies are viable, other 50% are hard to kill.

Mixed tiers favor only higher tier reducing their wait times by bringing low-level canon fodder to shorten wait and to 2-shot them.

They can’t lower wait times overall, only redistribute them.

Resolving the Synergy issue as well as how to handle the Premium Ships and the DLC content needs to be your first priority right now. I like what I am reading here about Premium Ships gaining Synergy at a higher rate and having the ability to transfer that Synergy for free. You already need to increase the conversion as it is for non-premium ships, because 150 is a joke. You need to re-instill value in your product. As I commented on earlier, those DLC packs you are offering on Steam are little more than some Gold Standards and stickers right now (you should be ashamed for charging as much as you are for that right now as well). I do hope the first order of business though with your next patch is this. I already bought a Premium Ship for Gold Standard, so why should I have to pay more Gold Standard for a non-premium ship to have it leveled. Presumably the DLC packs are offered as a form of exclusivity, so why is it not being treated as such?

Also, you cannot be serious with the missile idea for Premium Ships. That idea is laughable. You need to remove the missile spam and revert back to the limited supply for missiles/rockets. That’s really not a priority for a lot of people’s happiness right now. Reduced missile reload time, or a larger missile storage capacity really does not matter to me. I’ll save you guys the  time and let you know to please remove that from your list of *action items*

But don’t you still have to pay GS to transfer the free synergy…so its still has no viable POINT to use them.

no. free synergy is already transfered… you pay to transfer excess synergy from your max synergy ships… to convert it into ‘free synergy’… yes, this is all misleading…

in any case… a slight boost to free synergy gain won’t appease anyone. this is a joke… still useless. they gain synergy at a marginal fraction, so you still can’t progress with them…

btw, error in your patch notes, what is free energy? such a thing does not exist: perpetual motion machines and the like? ;o

General

Free energy bonus for premium ships increased to 10% from total synergy

In other words, using the premium ship to advance your non-premiums is probably faster but 

It won’t. Hence the complaint.

no. free synergy is already transfered… you pay to transfer excess synergy from your max synergy ships… to convert it into ‘free synergy’… yes, this is all misleading…

in any case… a slight boost to free synergy gain won’t appease anyone. this is a joke… still useless. they gain synergy at a marginal fraction, so you still can’t progress with them…

btw, error in your patch notes, what is free energy?:

With each battle you get current synergy (for the ships you used) and free synergy (can be used on all ships).

Now each premium ship produces 10% of the current synergy you got in battle as free synergy.

For example: You get 9k synergy in a battle -> You get 900 free synergy.

which is not enough to make flying premium > flying the credit ship along the progress path directly

With each battle you get current synergy (for the ships you used) and free synergy (can be used on all ships).

Now each premium ship produces 10% of the current synergy you got in battle as free synergy.

Traduction : You get nothing. But you can pay one more time for the rest

Earning free Synergy means nothing to me when I cannot transfer it for free as well. Premium ships should do everything for free. You have already spent real money on them. I should not be asked after the fact now to spend more real money on them.

i understand that, and you want to boost it to 20%?

also question, if you own an elite pack, is there another 10% on top of that?

so basically 20% with premium ship (base 10%), and a 10% bonus now?

also, since elite pack earns 10% extra ship synergy, therefore you can add another 2% of thats.

total free synergy 22%

or am i reading that incorrectly.

quite frankly… it isn’t good enough… you can progress at a rate of 100% with other ships… this will only allow you to progress at 22% of that rate.

in fact with the elite pilot pack you can progress at a rate of 110% with other ships… so this is technically 1/5th of the progression rate. or 5 times as long.

It won’t. Hence the complaint.

sure it will, but you have to pay outside of the free 10%, what’s so hard to understand about the concept?

So you get zero from flying Premiums.

Job well done.

Earning free Synergy means nothing to me when I cannot transfer it for free as well. Premium ships should do everything for free. You have already spent real money on them. I should not be asked after the fact now to spend more real money on them.

Their concern is that if you make premium ships produce only free synergy, then theres no point in ever transferring synergy from a free ship.

What they really need to do is fix the GS rate for transfering synergy AND add a credit option

EDIT:  Also the bonus free synergy needs to be around 50% to be worth it really.