Star Conflict OBT v. 0.9.0 Discussion

but 10% instead of 5% is still a joke, and how is that even calculated?

For example:

you gain 100syn in a match.

5% of 100 is 5.

so you gain 100syn on your ship + 5syn for free.

I really don’t understand the continued nerfs to Covert Ops ships, I was always more afraid of a competent ECM pilot to begin with.

Also, 10% free synergy on premium ships is not enough.

For example:

you gain 100syn in a match.

5% of 100 is 5.

so you gain 100syn on your ship + 5syn for free.

I understood that before the premiums got another kind of synergy %…

I have 1 premium in my setup, 3 normals. does that mean I get 10% all matches with the setup? Or must I fly my premium ship to get it? And then only over the part my premium ship accumulated in the battle?

Make a Poll, if people want T2 mixing abandoned. You will see.

Make a poll? Sod that! I’m going to make five! I’m going to tackle this issue head on with as much depth as I can possibly manage.

The spread makes it harder to hit a target with full damage.

That’s the point. What should i do as Cov Op now? 

Plasma Arc: Usless.

Mid range Weaponswith decent damage (read Stabilized): removed.

I can’t kill frigs anymore. I can’t patrol and control the battlefield couse i deal like 0 damage from more than 10 meters.  I can’t carry a boumb most of the time couse i have immediatlly 750 missiles and 895 singularity bubbles on my back.

What can i do is fly here and there waiting some pulsar or some lame ecm immobilize to allow some nub not even able to aim   to kill me.

I could play recons ? maybe… but i’m sure thhy will be hardly nerfed “balanced” soon too.

Cov ops an recons were too skill based ships to leave them alone… kidding? Tahan nubs kepp whining couse they aren’t able to kill  guys with 10x their skill level… unacceptable!!

I have 1 premium in my setup, 3 normals. does that mean I get 10% all matches with the setup? Or must I fly my premium ship to get it? And then only over the part my premium ship accumulated in the battle?

You must fly the premium to get it yes. Synergy gained on other ships will only give you free synergy in the amount of 5% of the synergy those ships gains.

On the subject of premium ships.   You have failed to give premium ships any value with this patch.  My premiums are staying in the hanger.

WHY would I get on my premium ship to get 10% the progress I would on my regular ship.   Or more if I pay real money each battle.

Theres no reason NOT to just fly the regular ship that you are trying advance.

Make a poll? Sod that! I’m going to make five! I’m going to tackle this issue head on with as much depth as I can possibly manage.

There’s a poll about tier mixing here as well:

http://starconflict.co.uk/

I’m very curious to collect feedback and opinions on this, but it’s not part of this patch so let’s use appropriate topics elsewhere on the forums to keep this topic more on the contents of the latest update.

There’s a poll about tier mixing here as well:

http://starconflict.co.uk/

I’m very curious to collect feedback and opinions on this, but it’s not part of this patch so let’s use appropriate topics elsewhere on the forums to keep this topic more on the contents of the latest update.

Weren’t changes to matchmaker implemented in this patch? The ones where devs increased spread to ±3?

And could somene explain me this thing please? Couse it is happening often from some days:

Is now drones working on cammo too?

anywaytargetted.jpg

I really don’t understand the continued nerfs to Covert Ops ships, I was always more afraid of a competent ECM pilot to begin with.

This is very much true. As an ECM pilot, I found it extremely easy to kill most Ceptors and Fighters that came towards me, often two at a time. But ECM is never getting the nerfbat because they’re heavily used by the pets.

And could somene explain me this thing please? Couse it is happening often from some days:

It’s called “Spy Drones”. Means you CANNOT cloak. CovOps cloak, however, doesn’t quite… “cloak” them… so I’m not sure what to think here.

They always worked this way if i am not mistaken - if you got a bug on you, any invis won’t work.

AlexD, did you notice the spydrones on you?

There is a spy drone on you - which is exactly what spy drones are for :slight_smile: (Well, one of the purposes anyway)

On the matchmaking topic - we have enough feedback, thank you for your input. We will consider what is better to be done in this situation. But I cannot give you any estimates as of right now. 

@antibus : i still have no answer about why the ananconda M and Crusader type S bonus disappeard.

On the matchmaking topic - we have enough feedback, thank you for your input. We will consider what is better to be done in this situation. But I cannot give you any estimates as of right now. 

Its great that you take our feedback, but we would like a proper response on the matter in the near future.  Not just leaving it open.

Its either “Hey screw you deal with it or leave” or “Ok, we will change some things.”

I think you should keep an eye on this:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/20709-the-great-matchmaking-poll-tier-1/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20709-the-great-matchmaking-poll-tier-1/)

I know that at best it’s a cross-sectional representation, but I find it interesting that so far the only choices anyone has made are “Fixed tiers” and “+/- 1 rank.” The spread of where these votes land wobbles a lot, but Fixed tiers is by far the most popular in the middle ranks (where it’s essentially +/- 1 rank anyway).

That suggests we’ve been asking for the wrong thing entirely… but again, what catches my interest is nobody who has voted so far wants the current system - nobody wants +/- 2 or more ranks!

… Once upon a time u can even carry bomb under cammo.

… Once upon a time u can even carry bomb under cammo.

And it was a bug, that has been fixed.