Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.13

let’s not forget that 25 storage spaces now costs 50k credits! Woooo so much fun! >.>

Game is broken. crashes everygame ateast once for me. never had a single crash till today

many others reporting crashes too. Mac and PC users alike

please hotfix this asap

let’s not forget that 25 storage spaces now costs 50k credits! Woooo so much fun! >.>

SO glad I bought fifty storage yesterday…

To give everyone an idea on the storage price increase, next level would have cost me 30 K before the patch, 300 K now.

Good thing I don’t need any more storage than the 500 I already have.

Game is broken. crashes everygame ateast once for me. never had a single crash till today

please hotfix this asap

so community point finger to specific problem & dear Error say “Guys keep the feedback contructive!” … good joke

> no change in matchmaker
> no change in ridiculous ship prices at list option to unlock / buy ship with out module
> no changes in loyalty system, Loyalitie & Reputation supose to have similar speed to rise
> no change in loot prices
> no fix on pve enconter exemple dreathnot
> no new maps or beter mecanic to rotate enconter exemple 3-4 detonation on row very nice
> …

sory to say Error but i am in a _ infinite loop error _ ask an old developer what mean’s that :wink:

buy ze way last poll question: what is more important Loyality, Reputation, Currency … it was such a bad one … & it prove once agen game goo on bad road:

1. Loyalitie + Reputation are closely related and evolve together & both are important = Evolution of game

2. Currency it supose to suport evolution of game aka point 1 aka a balance betwin repair, profit & what a player need to become beter & beter

Scrue up point 1 & 2 & u will get a rage player comunitie what is already hapend = houpe this is construtive for u

salute

Guys keep the feedback contructive!

Lt1Y30Q.jpg

kcQI2ME.jpg

Nice ninja-nerf again! Cant u tell any reasons behind this change? Or u will ignore everything about this just as u ignored everything about ninja-nerf on loot in last patch?

Constructive feedback u want? I’ll give u one.

jLLmwVB.jpg

I said about it after previous patch and u did not respond to that. WE DONT HAVE “SABOTEUR” FIGHTERS!

Starting from last patch “Offencive” (or “Gunship”) fighters now have no active modules for its class!

And about this economy. Well, i said enof in previous thred. Obiviously u are draining credits from playes with any possible way. Do u, Devs, realise that different classes of ships (i.e. Interceptors, Fighters, Frigates) use different implants setups? And different fractions also require different implants setups! Do u realise that?

So now if i desire to change my main ships to another class or fraction i will have to spend from 300k to 500k or even more only for reimplanting! So basicly, average player will have to farm to actually change his playstyle? So how should we even buy a new expencive ships if we have to waste money on every action we make?!

Whats next? Posting in global chat will cost 10 000 per post? Changing module on a ship will cost 50 000? Changing ship in the slot will cost 100 000?

Forcing players to stick to one playstyle by incresing a money loses from trying new fit and implant build is not gonna bring u to sucsess!

Whats next? Posting in global chat will cost 10 000 per post? Changing module on a ship will cost 50 000? Changing ship in the slot will cost 100 000?

Now you’ve done it. As if they needed more things to monetise…

So we can barely make any credits to do anything without aide of galactic standards or licenses. Yeah, the Devs are slowly but surely turning this game into Pay to Win.

I could see increase in the cost of storage coming, so 2 days ago I bought something like 350 extra space, lucky me.

Here is a list of things they will surely change in the future:

• Change ship in the slot. It costed 100k several months ago, so it is likely to change in that “Payforeverthing” way again.

• Signing a contract. Now it rewards you with money. They could change it to “Paytogetcontract”, so leveling up loyalty would be even more pityfull, something they dont really seem to care about.

• Change a module, pay 20% of the cost of the module you are removing.

• Instant revive. Dont wanna wait the 30 seconds respawn? Pay to revive instantly!!!

stealth buff found! you get 5 GS per defeat and 10 GS per victory

Last few weeks the dirty f2p head that nobody likes has been rearing its ugly head.  

Oh yeah, and leave the damn font alone, wtf is the obsession with this being changed all the time.

Yes, just found out. I guess there is something positive in there somewhere.

I am 100% sure it will remain only a few days. Or maybe a few hours. Like it was with “free squads” in previous patch.

I am 100% sure it will remain only a few days. Or maybe a few hours. Like it was with “free squads” in previous patch.

maybe only as long as the event runs(cosmonautic day)

I just got a really strange defeat. I played “Bacon hunt” and we were losing at first. But then we captured 2nd beacon and turned the tide. I looked at score - it was 8<18 and they were slowly bleeding points. When score reached 8>0 game DIDNT FINISHED! Another beacon apeared, they managed to capture it. 8 of our points didnt last long and score become 0=0. I thought that i will be draw, but no, it was DEFEAT for my team.

How is that possible? Why didnt they lose with 0 points but we did?!

I just got a really strange defeat. I played “Bacon hunt” and we were losing at first. But then we captured 2nd beacon and turned the tide. I looked at score - it was 8<18 and they were slowly bleeding points. When score reached 8>0 game DIDNT FINISHED! Another beacon apeared, they managed to capture it. 8 of our points didnt last long and score become 0=0. I thought that i will be draw, but no, it was DEFEAT for my team.

How is that possible? Why didnt they lose with 0 points but we did?!

A team loses when they are at 0 and lose one more point. It’s like that in domination as well.

please hotfix this asap

Mac user here. Can’t start a single battle.

At least fix this!

Let it never be said I won’t give a patch a try, but I am seriously not impressed.

The mail system as it stands is pointless, unnecessary and is simply proving an opportunity for a player to accidentally lose their hard-earned rewards through a misclick. This should never have been implemented.

Matchmaking is still broken. I am sick and tired of emptying the entire firepower of a Tier 1 frigate into a Tier 2 ship and being killed without ever breaking his shields. Stop mixing tiers!

I am loathed to give you any praise, because I’m convinced if I do you’ll just cling to that and refuse to fix your flaws. However, the new maps are nice. More than nice, in fact; I am seriously impressed with what I’ve seen in the maps recently. However, this does not excuse the absolutely atrocious design choices elsewhere.

I played this game since it released in Steam. i bought the mercenary and the elite pilote pack because i liked it.

It was fun just to play and learn the game mechanics, doing contracts, meanwhile my reputation and loyalty rises in a pace it didn’t felt like a grind.

I follow the forum since they broke the loyalty system and all i see is that this game going down the drain…

And now this error ‘guy’ came in and say “keep it constructive” in a manner that it’s feel like a threat.

When all i need to do is look in the first page of the GD to find some constructive posts…

The problem not in our end, it’s in yours dear dev people.

All you have to do is listen, and implement things that are better for the game community.

This PR thing that you do whit the galactic standards now, will temporarily boost your player base but in 3 days when it’s over it’s back to the same numbers…

Or thats what you wants a little boosts in your statistics that you can present it to your investors so you can claim it’s alright the game doesn’t dying…

I don’t care about the 10 and 5 GS for the win and lose.I can buy GS if i want.

The thing is, i just don’t…

Please Just listen to the people in the forum, and also do a survey in game about the loot, rep, loyalty nerfs, the ship-ship modul prices, and foremost the matchmaking system.

Thank you.