Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.13

_ == Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.13 == _

General
* Happy Cosmonautics Day!

• In-game store now sells festive missiles.
  • A special achievement that can only be done during this holiday is waiting for you!

Scenarios: General
* Added a new scenario “Processing Rig Raid”:

• This scenario is available for T2 ships.
  • Your task is to destroy enemy cargo ships, neutralize the rig’s defences and capture the load of valuable minerals mined in the Precursor sectors.

Ships: General
* Optimization of game physics, speed limit increased to 700 units.

Interface: General
* Expanded maximum storage capacity.
* Added game “Mail”:

• Currently the mail is only for receiving game items, players can not exchange items.
  • From now on all the items found during looting will be delivered to your mailbox. You have to open your mail and pick up your reward.

Interface: HUD
* Added toggles for markers of ships and beacons, as well as the direction of incoming damage.

Interface: Battle debriefing
* Now you can see the detailed information in the special “Statistics” tab.

Interface: Warehouse
* Added “Quality” item filters.

Sound and Music: General
* Added sounds for the new game windows.
* Added new voiceover for scenarios.
* Added an English voiceover for PvP modes and scenarios.

Looks nice , thx.

But can allmost feel the wave of rage coming. Duck n cover !!! ;(

Looks nice , thx.

But can allmost feel the wave of rage coming. Duck n cover !!! ;(

rage about what?

Usual Russian matchmaker report contains:

"My t2/t3 against their t3/t4, but we won. Fix mixing tiers. "

This is not constructive. Higher tiered opponents usually has lower skills. And this is the main cause of mixing different tiers.

Im missing something crucial in the list.

Have you guys fixed the active modules so we have working ship bonuses again?

Of all the thing you did last week all of a sudden having offense and sniper bonus meant you get no bonus.

Support mass hull repair gets engineer bonus while the shield counter part has none at all.

and so on

Please tell me you fixed that?

Hope it brings the crowd back, and makes the waiting times shorter…keep them comming dev’s

All will be fine :crazy:  when not we all go rampage  :bomber:  and make them change it back^^ :learn:  Ride??^^

and when you cant azept it use this^^ http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Im missing something crucial in the list.

Have you guys fixed the active modules so we have working ship bonuses again?

Known issue. This did for a reason. I can’t tell more. Will be more official info soon.

* Added game “Mail”:

• Currently the mail is only for receiving game items, players can not exchange items.

• From now on all the items found during looting will be delivered to your mailbox. You have to open your mail and pick up your reward.

This one’s nice. Cheers

Known issue. This did for a reason. I can’t tell more. Will be more official info soon.

Like “Soon” like it has been for past, over a month now?

Yeah, nice try.

So. Reputation and loyalty will stay low. T4 ships will keep joining T3 and T2 battle. loot obtaining objects will still be low price. ships will still be sold with junk MK1 equipment at rediculous price.

PS: the voiceover in the last patch is so xxxx. i wonder will they use a lady or a girl’s voice in this patch XD. I like the old voice over with who has masculinity and anger motion! That’s the voice you wanna hear in battle field!

PS2: It’s good the speed limitation go back to 700.

rage about what?

This is not constructive. Higher tiered opponents usually has lower skills. And this is the main cause of mixing different tiers.

Kk, sry.

So it is possible that Trade between players becomes possible in the near future?

In regards to T5 ships , and stats increasing which occured for tech lvl ( T2 faster than T1 , T3 faster than T2 etc.) , will their be a further increase in speed in the future?

And again thx for these nice additions :wink:

Ps: good to see the game develops :slight_smile:

If you get into a battle with T2 vs T4 it is a bug or the T2 player is in a squad.

In case that you are the T2/T4 pilot, do a bug report.

So. Reputation and loyalty will stay low. T4 ships will keep joining T3 and T2 battle.

I found some missed issue with reputation today. Hope they will fix it.

rage about what?

Higher tiered opponents usually has lower skills. (I just have to type this myself so that I can try to figure out what are you thinking when you are typing this sentance)

they have to play more time to get higher ranks and become more stupid. that may be the main reason that the developers are kept doing “good jobs”

Why couldn’t they just get rid of the prefitted T1 mods, or make it optional. I dont like spending about 40% more for a ship just due to xxxx T1 stuff. 

I also want the contract gain to be higher, right now it’s just WAY to slow.(As in, about 4 days-a week for 1 rank up is INSANELY slow and that is for rank 5 to 6!)

But beyond that, can’t wait to fire fireworks \o/ Not to mention to do the new scenario :smiley:

Beyond that I will have to see ingame before i can say how that is.

If your team is lower tiered than enemy team then your average team skill is higher usually. :01414: This is what i told about.

So. Reputation and loyalty will stay low. T4 ships will keep joining T3 and T2 battle. loot obtaining objects will still be low price. ships will still be sold with junk MK1 equipment at rediculous price.

PS: the voiceover in the last patch is so xxxx. i wonder will they use a lady or a girl’s voice in this patch XD. I like the old voice over with who has masculinity and anger motion! That’s the voice you wanna hear in battle field!

PS2: It’s good the speed limitation go back to 700.

Yup, just goes to show how they don’t give a shlt about communitys opinion.

THIS +1;

Looking forward to the new scenario though.

Someone have info on that “Mail” thing? I mean, does the looting now have one extra step, or is the old looting system removed?

It seems reduntant for the loot, just one extra (unneccesary) thing to do.

I can see that maybe this Mail is to be used for some additional stuff in future, but I think I failed to see the point in making current loot system use also this mailbox.

Or maybe this is a way to make all players note he green/purple equipment they receive better?

Well, not a big deal, I think I can wait and see how it works after the patch is implemented. Just wondering.

Is it just me or does “festive missile” sound naughty?  :00555: