Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.10 Update # 1

Yes. So for one week you’re stuck with your modules. End of the world ?

One week, really? More like few months to unlock tier 3 modules.

I feel it’s a mistake to give weight to the opinions on leveling by players who already have rank 12+ in multiple factions. These players brag openly about already having theirs and new players can piss off.

You know who you are.

Perhaps Devs will see that this creates a nearly permanent dichotomy between high and low ranks after the dwindling enrollment and consequent decrease in revenue.

One week, really? More like few months to unlock tier 3 modules.

I was refering to the next patch, thursday.

Still a annoying week as i got still a license running i wanted to use to grind hard all t3 gear i desire-.- at least ill end up with the money to get them, unfortunately ill have t4 which i didnt want so soon

At least, bioshock infinite is coming…

I dont understand why so many of you are complaining about things that maybe in the next patch will not be there. LOT of things have been changed since the start of the game, many werent so good for players but we adapted to them. The changes dont like to everyone, there is allways someone talking about how the change sucks, that before was better… as if he was the most important player…

I remember when the railguns were the most used weapon, especially the sniper railgun, everyone were using this but in a patch they nerfed it and then plasma weapons were better. There were mods that didnt work, mods that made the ship turn and spin (very funny to see i must say).Or when lasers reached 12K of range and it was a camper battle. They changed again weapons in a patch and we adapted. The game is changing with every patch and not all the changes are good, they make errors but they correct them very quickly and if they have to refund something they will do. Many of you dont remember that even if this go to steam as finished game its in Beta state. They will add many things in the future and correct the errors the will do in the process so please be patient.

Dont blame Benache for posting here, he is trying to help you to understand this in fórum as im trying to do in game chat but if you dont take only a bit of your time to read a FAQ and start making stupid questions for example about selling ships…this will be imposible.

Oh i seriously understand the changes and that change happens (im a it tech, im used to everchanging enviroments, also used alot to uselessly complaining idiots, some call it customer) but some changes are not good, i can understand if they want to reduce loyalty gain, but a simple reduce until they got their new system in wouldnt had created such a shitstorm as entirely removing loyalty gain per battle, a reduce i would had understood, entirely removed, not.

Because of this change i started to disconnect from battles that dont suit my contracts, i dont have all day to game. (even tho i can game at work at times)

i know the feeling LadyAlekto. With luck maybe theyll compensate for this in they incoming patch somehow, i dont know.

I don’t agree with only earning rep with factions through missions. I think a better course of action would have been to lower the amount of rep per match to maybe 300-500.

Umm…I just noticed that players can only get four picks for loot after an Arcade match (maybe 3 under normal circumstances since I have the Mercenary DLC). Is this another stealthed-in change? If so, it’s a HORRIBLE one. It’s going to make it that much harder for new players to reach rank two, and for older players to get enough money to level up. (I’m currently level 2, and have the same problem)

On a side note, if this and the 0% > 5% > 10% only affects experienced players playing below their tier, then disregard. But still, this is definitely not a good chance, especially since it makes it much harder to get green/purple loot.

Oops. Just found out from below that this was a license thing. Good to know. Thanks! It expired around the same time the last two patches were released.

Umm…I just noticed that players can only get four picks for loot after an Arcade match (maybe 3 under normal circumstances since I have the Mercenary DLC).

your license run out (you only get 3 chances of loot without a license, 5 with a license)

your license run out (you only get 3 chances of loot without a license, 5 with a license)

Ah, thanks. That was probably it. :slight_smile:

And +1 to those if you got the cheap DLC.

hi all,

my two cents about xp and contracts , don t know if the following has already been suggested , dont have time to back log all the whinning and hypocritical smart xxxx replies: this is a good game , dev are trying new stuff for THEIR f2p game and need few bucks for it => they changed the xp system and contracts. fine by me. moreover this is beta. What they have to do is to reset stat for every one when the game launch like after every beta phase for every game when a game is released.EVERYONE.

please feel free to reply to this Error.

best regards

hi all,

my two cents about xp and contracts , don t know if the following has already been suggested , dont have time to back log all the whinning and hypocritical smart xxxx replies: this is a good game , dev are trying new stuff for THEIR f2p game and need few bucks for it => they changed the xp system and contracts. fine by me. moreover this is beta. What they have to do is to reset stat for every one when the game launch like after every beta phase for every game when a game is released.EVERYONE.

best regards

hi all,

best regards

A reset? hahahha go dream, is comfirmed the game no will have reset.

Really disagree with the changes to the loyalty system. I don’t mind the direction, but it needs to be balance.

If the only way we can get loyalty XP is through contracts then make the timeouts much shorter, the ability to switch between contracts cheaper, or reduce the XP needed for levelying up loyalty.

Go read that last line of the dev’s post at the start of this thread.  

Stop being lazy and having a whinge.  

Werewomble is right, every time there has been some “problems” with the game they have compensated somehow in the next patch. Like when they extended the license time for everyone or give us more credits… Who nows, they can make an event named compensation day making us gain more credits, exp or even gold. We need to understand that this is a beta, not finished game and this things can happend. The changes dont like to everyone, i dont liked when they changed the turn speed of H. plasma when you charge it (I realy hated that change) but i adapted to it. This happened before with railguns, lasers and in the future im sure they will change them again. Changes not always are good. What you all need to understand is that reaching top ranks (over Rank 9) is not something you gain playing 4 hours a day, you need more time. If that werent the case all of us will be playing Tier 4 by now.

Wait to the next patch and well see.

Just wanted to say something. I used to be ecstatic about this game, having no real doubt about extending the license after my free week ended. Then the patch that broke faction loyalty came. Then silly attempts to remedy the situation. Now I even hear the free license will only be for a day. No thanks.

Since the patch, I only played one single match. I found other games that I enjoy and I don’t think I’m coming back. Thanks, the time I had with this game was great.

I’m off.

See you in a week :slight_smile:

Just wanted to say something.

Let me guess, without reading the patch notes?

Pathetic.