Star Conflict OBT v.0.11.5 Discussion

Why is it so hard to get a U.S. server for invasion? Only EU and RU servers. Is this some kind of joke?

That new map is really awesome, but unfortunately it’s nightmare to play there for me and I always wish to that map won’t be selected. Usually my FPS is around 35-40 and all the maps are running smoothly, but in the new map my FPS drops to 10-15 FPS - the thing is, that it’s only happens in the object - as soon I’m out from there, the FPS is back in normal… 

if options are set on low, special effects like lighting in the map should go away. special effects on premium ships should always stay on though. that’s why you bought them

That new map is really awesome, but unfortunately it’s nightmare to play there for me and I always wish to that map won’t be selected. Usually my FPS is around 35-40 and all the maps are running smoothly, but in the new map my FPS drops to 10-15 FPS - the thing is, that it’s only happens in the object - as soon I’m out from there, the FPS is back in normal… 

I’m running the game on minimum graphics and getting 40 FPS consistently. This map dropped to 25 and at some points dipped as low as 15.

Another problem. The second Team Battle match I had on this map found the enemy team rolling all Jeri Torp Frigates and lobbing torps down the narrow corridors one after another. Fortunately they were uncoordinated enough that our team locked them down in their spawn room with a few well placed Missile Shields. If they had been in TeamSpeak together on the same corporation, their all JLRF team could have easily won due to the narrow corridors, forcing us to fly outside the tube where there is no cover.

Which brings me to the final problem with this new map. It is far to easy to spawn kill the enemy. The spawn area is a tiny room where a single minefield can wreck havoc. If enough players are camping the doorway, they can focus fire every ship before they can exit the room.

The new map is just a frigate fest. Interceptors and fighters doesn’t stand a chance due to the cramped space all around and the absence of cover outside the “tube”

But LRF frigballs with some guard and engi support just rule supreme. Is not that I care, I always have one frig on my line up, but just saying.

The new map is just a frigate fest. Interceptors and fighters doesn’t stand a chance due to the cramped space all around and the absence of cover outside the “tube”

But LRF frigballs with some guard and engi support just rule supreme. Is not that I care, I always have one frig on my line up, but just saying.

this is this one map where i find interceptors/fighters dominate the frigballs. with tight spaces and lots of objects to fly in and out of, many holes in the side to get in and out from the outside which is great for flanking the entire team that is staring down the main corridor. its alot of fun, but it is quite easy to spawn trap the enemy team. for example the other day in a 12v12 team battle, 2 wpk/2 esb vs 4 syn (thier top players), syn squad and pretty much entire enemy team all go guard/engi/lrf frigball, our team is a mix of frigs/fighters (half in half), ended up spawn trapping them and final score was 30-0 something. this happened because they tried to frigball, when the team has no dynamic array of ships, they become to stagnant and just get stuck in the walls like a prison and get mushed. if the enemy team decided to use ships that move faster than 200m/s, the match would have been alot different. every game apart from one vs frigballs we have won (the one game we lost was like a 5v5 and the team were reaching lemming status ((the bot came 2nd)) so it doesn’t really count imo)

We had only 1 Guard :smiley:

I think the map is great for intys (unless your ping is at 600 and you have a frame rate of 15FPS). I was synergizing my Dagger v earlier on and managed to get 8 kills in a battle. Just don’t try the tunnels, they’ll be the end of you.

*******DOUBLE POST***********

Are we going to get our questions answered sometime this month?

Why is it so hard to get a U.S. server for invasion? Only EU and RU servers. Is this some kind of joke?

This is my main concern at the moment.  I’m in the US, so invasion is pretty much unplayable 90% of the time due to the fact that I’m constantly on RU and EU servers.  (EU isn’t horrible, but RU is insanely bad.)

This was mentioned several patches ago and we have yet to see a response.  

This is my main concern at the moment.  I’m in the US, so invasion is pretty much unplayable 90% of the time due to the fact that I’m constantly on RU and EU servers.  (EU isn’t horrible, but RU is insanely bad.)

I have to agree with this 1000%

I have to agree with this 1000%

I have to agree with this 10,000%

At least one zone with good loot!

I have to agree with this 10,000%

I definitely agree with this 10,000,000,000,000,000,000%

Also… BANANA SQUAD! INITIATE!

Isn’t there supposed to be an update every Thursday? That seems to be the pattern at least.

larger updates may be installed on Star Conflict servers  every one to two weeks.

ah ok ty

3.7. It is prohibited to discuss threads closed by the administration or a moderator. It is forbidden to discuss actions of moderators and administrators, as well as community managers, coordinators and game masters in any form. All issues are resolved by using “personal messages” sent to the moderator personally.

Ah, hello Sod’s Law! I was wondering when you’d show your ugly face again!

I bought two new ships today. Now it turns out I could have got them for 50% off if I’d waited!

Thanks to the sale, I probably can nail all my unlocked ships in one grind session! THANK YOU!!!

(judged by the fact that I can earn 1.35 mil in one hour per provided I don’t die)