Star Conflict OBT v.0.11.5 Discussion

[Update content](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23942-star-conflict-obt-v0115/)

Good update guys.

So you tweaked the spatial scanner. I hear from the Russian forums that you changed the price or currency. I need to check it out later.

You also added a new map. I see that when you tried to upload the picture it brought up the brackets instead of the picture so now I know you are aware of the forum problems. Good map though.

It seems that covops will be given a buff from what a read from the INN from both forums to counteract the large amounts of LRFs. Nice short-term “solution”…

I don’t really pay attention to the PVE updates so I’ll see what others say.

Bug fixes, etc.

Seems like you guys are loading up something special for updates to come. Might be just my insane mind thinking though.

Aaaand no old pulsar update,still the same recharge system,anyway,PvE tweaking is good.

New map is tons of fun in combat recon. Not much space to hide from Jericho LR just fyi but tons of fun to fly in.  005j.png PS: lag = death more than usual lol

This new map is unbelievably awesome sauce.  LRFs will have trouble doing their reverse warping thing in there  :006j: .  I hope the next tournament is on this map.

Also, I found a glitch in it already.  If you fly behind where you spawn to the big turbine things, there is a missing object for a texture that is there. 

What I think , is that they will release invasion mode soon. 

I don’t think that we will have the 3 invasions bundles for 3 month. 

Sounds good, i weren’t online today.

For each rank a reward? I’m R15 x3

Does it mean i get lot of reward-stuff if i log in?

So no A1MA removal, no RT tweak / removal… see you in next patch.

Alright, patch addressed nothing that urgently needed changing from my perspective, so I’ll be taking a break from the game for now until such times that it will hopefully once more be headed in a direction that I enjoy. If not see you in another game.

Thanks for the update!

thx for the pvp map it looks pretty fun, fix broken invasion modules/ammo pls

T3 PvE is now easy? 50% less reward, *sigh*

I’m getting the sense that they don’t want people to play PvE anymore.

Snib, your thoughts mirror mine; this patch didn’t address any of the issues raised in recent weeks.

I give this patch a thumbs up, but it still does not address a lot of issues. Maybe they are working on those things in the next patch. 

Can anyone clarify what these rank up rewards are?

Can anyone clarify what these rank up rewards are?

You will a get a small notification message when you reach a new ship rank. For example, you buy a new ship of the Empire branch and you reach rank 6 by this purchase. You will then be informed about your new possibilities, etc.

Sounds good, i weren’t online today.

For each rank a reward? I’m R15 x3

Does it mean i get lot of reward-stuff if i log in?

Just to be clear: they are not giving the rank rewards retrospectively to the existing players who already got some ranks (confirmed by the staff on Russian forums). So if you played the game up to 15x3 ranks - no luck for you. Shows some respect for the playerbase, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

Just to be clear: they are not giving the rank rewards retrospectively to the existing players who already got some ranks (confirmed by the staff on Russian forums). So if you played the game up to 15x3 ranks - no luck for you. Shows some respect for the playerbase, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

It is only a notification for what new gamemode & maps you have unlocked. Us older players have already had access to those content.

I hope the next tournament is on this map.

:006j: Oh yeah…!!! I think we can do that…And it does look Awesome

I’m getting the sense that they don’t want people to play PvE anymore.

Love the sound of that,I been looking forward to this game taking advantage of some more of the bigger PvP action.It’s been my hope that the invasion mode would bring to this to pass,But seems to be leaning,Dare i say it,To a big PvE parking lot…