Star Conflict OBT v.0.11.5 Discussion

It is only a notification for what new gamemode & maps you have unlocked. Us older players have already had access to those content.

No problem if it works that way but I heard another story: players how did get rewards tell about things like free purple guns and additional premium license time.

It is only a notification for what new gamemode & maps you have unlocked. Us older players have already had access to those content.

^This means “Rewards” in Russian?

No wonder PvP loot sucks…

So how about that new map guys? 

I am a fat lard of a frigate inside the complex with 2000+ ping, 12 fps and 15% loss. Let me die by collisions only.

the spawn camp is real in this new map 

Love the sound of that,I been looking forward to this game taking advantage of some more of the bigger PvP action.It’s been my hope that the invasion mode would bring to this to pass,But seems to be leaning,Dare i say it,To a big PvE parking lot…

What you love the sound of people who enjoy PVE leaving the game?  If you alienate those players you seem to be under the impression everyone will suddenly start to PVP instead? The way I see it people who mostly PVE still might do a couple of PVP games a day (for bonus/contracts), so a few more PVP players is better than none. some people mainly PVE because they cant 100% focus on the game for multiple reasons (kids/work/rl stuff) or find PVP too competitive/hostile or just plain suck at PVP . if they nerf it too much people who like to mainly PVE will probably get fed up and just go play something else, and remember these people probably spend money on the game so hard core PVP players can continue to get updates.

And I really never understood why Hardcore PVP players hate on PVE so much, it has no affect on PVP! these people who PVE aint magically gonna turn into hardcore PVP’ers if you switch off PVE, the only reason I even came back to SC was for the PVE mode i could play with my old (dad) or very young (cousins) family members and I decided the buy all the DLC’s as I was enjoying it. I occasionally dabble in PVP but frankly I find the PVP community hostile and elitist, Last time I played SC had had average lineup and my SR is poor and I had high SR 1600+ players from well know clans (wont name any names) telling me “not to bother with SC” “you suck” “you ship choices suck” so on and so forth, you get the picture. Also I find the tone in the forums similar down talking and elitist attitudes and you guys wonder why you struggle with MM problems.

Do you expect people to say “great job cemetery” if you suck? Most people will stay quiet. The people you are hearing are probably d*ckheads and the only people that like them are the people in corp. Don’t mind them.

If you aren’t that good in PVP just chillax in T1/2. You could also ask nice players around for help.

Please change the position of spawn points in the new map, because if a squad overwhelms the other and pushes forward the combact zone the players of the other squad can spawn right in the middle of the combact zone (it happened me twice today) .

PS: it’s incredible that after more than a year and half the matchmaking is still broken, I’m sick of playing in battles where t4 and T5 are mixed that bad… Just to make an example in the last match I played my team was composed by 3 t4 and 1 t5 while the enemy team was completely composed by t5, Imagine how it finished! That’s really irritating, because it happens really often

haven’t played the new map much but the few times i have had a game on it, it has been alot of fun in an interceptor. lots of holes to zip in and out of to get outside and flank, very nice

I agree that they still need to fix some of the invasion modules and ammo (especially the LRF Reverse Thruster).  I’m starting to see elitist squads of reverse warping premium Sigurdur in T3 absolutely shredding everything with mk5 lazers.  That much tank on something that can reverse warp, poop out mines, and dish out dps is a deadly combo.  I also hope that guards get their old pulsar immunity to ecm back.  

I hardly got to play the awesome new map in T3+, but when I switched to T2s with some of the corpies, we got it every other round.  Blueball gunship raids from the side and behind are a blast when coordinated on the enemy team all balled up in frigs in the tunnel  :fed010: .  That map is a lot of fun and encourages good squad play/ambushes.  

I hope we see more maps like the new one, maybe 2 dreadnoughts side by side and spawning inside the middle of them.  Being able to build turrets on your dreadnought like in the final part of the crimson haze pve.

:006j: Oh yeah…!!! I think we can do that…And it does look Awesome

Love the sound of that,I been looking forward to this game taking advantage of some more of the bigger PvP action.It’s been my hope that the invasion mode would bring to this to pass,But seems to be leaning,Dare i say it,To a big PvE parking lot…

I think that ties into the general “friendliness” of people.  Most people aren’t xxxxxxx so even in dangerous zones your biggest threat is still bots.  If the game really becomes populated, I don’t know if the zones will becomes safer or more dangerous.

What you love the sound of people who enjoy PVE leaving the game?  If you alienate those players you seem to be under the impression everyone will suddenly start to PVP instead? The way I see it people who mostly PVE still might do a couple of PVP games a day (for bonus/contracts), so a few more PVP players is better than none. some people mainly PVE because they cant 100% focus on the game for multiple reasons (kids/work/rl stuff) or find PVP too competitive/hostile or just plain suck at PVP . if they nerf it too much people who like to mainly PVE will probably get fed up and just go play something else, and remember these people probably spend money on the game so hard core PVP players can continue to get updates.

And I really never understood why Hardcore PVP players hate on PVE so much, it has no affect on PVP! these people who PVE aint magically gonna turn into hardcore PVP’ers if you switch off PVE, the only reason I even came back to SC was for the PVE mode i could play with my old (dad) or very young (cousins) family members and I decided the buy all the DLC’s as I was enjoying it. I occasionally dabble in PVP but frankly I find the PVP community hostile and elitist, Last time I played SC had had average lineup and my SR is poor and I had high SR 1600+ players from well know clans (wont name any names) telling me “not to bother with SC” “you suck” “you ship choices suck” so on and so forth, you get the picture. Also I find the tone in the forums similar down talking and elitist attitudes and you guys wonder why you struggle with MM problems.

Maybe it’s pushing PvE players to Invasion.  The game’s current PvE is not a selling point, it’s pure grind of “do this and that and get your credits.”  It lacks a lot of creativity and randomness which invasion adds, yet still keeps the grind possibilities.

The hate on PvE players is solely based on those who play mainly PvE and not PvP so never learn how to play PvP.  T5 PvE players can lose against T2 PvP players since the T2 PvP players know more about PvP.  Those T2 PvP players probably lose at PvE a lot as well.

The ‘Abandoned Complex’ map is awesome. Say thank you to the development team for me! :) 

I look forward to more maps of this type.

New map is awesome! Now just a way to not be distracted and to be able to focus on the enemies rather than explore every nook and cranny on the map.

Anyway, now to what’s on my mind: What sales are coming tomorrow? Will it be 50% synergy and 3x for first or a ship sale for all tiers?                                                 (I wish this would happen again)

**hang on a minute… wrong account… :01414:

Someone should really tweak the MM times for Sector Conquest. over 8 NASA players waited about 20-30 min and there was not a single game. 

I’m still trying to get a match in this new map. :frowning:

-Custom battle. Just try to dodge the bots.

I need a real match to judge it properly.

Thx for the new map, i like it! :006j:

What tier did you encounter it on?

Minimum Ship rank : 4

Game mode : Combat Recon / Team Battle

it was  a t2 game / combat recon. i had realy fun