Star Conflict OBT v.0.11.1 Discussion

No chat bug fix? Really?

It’s in work.

It was a bug. It is fixed.

Thx

Its me or sounds like fire weapons explosions and etc… are broken? i only hear half of them.

If you personally used to use something, it does not necessary mean it was good or effective. Another thing that you have to keep in mind is that actual balance starts kicking in in late T3, T1-T2 is more of FFA do w/e no proper modules modes, i.e. informative and educational. If you are still in T2, I am sorry this is not the tier to even look at the balance(it does not have majority of stuff available for that) if you play T3+ and fit your federation engineers with shield buffer modules, i urge you to reconsider how to build your ships, search forums “Balance section” or ask questions around.

I beg your pardon mister t5 effing highness, but I was at t4 fed and t3 everything else when all this started happening. That one module that increase sheild AND energy regen? That was effing amazing to me. And then they nerfed it. 

You shouldnt automatically look down on people.

That one module that increase sheild AND energy regen? That was effing amazing to me.

Would be amazing to me, too, but such a module does not exist.

You shouldnt automatically look down on people.

It’s not automatic, but you’re doing your best to force the issue.

I can not remember a single module that have increased the Shield volume AND shield regeneration in the same time

I feel like every time they say ‘Pilots said this was this’ Is essentially a lie.

I feel like every time they say ‘Pilots said this was this’ Is essentially a lie.

I am not following your sarcasm, i have been around ~1.5 year, during that period we have never had a module that would provide shield volume and regeneration in the same package.

NEVERMIND It was a capacitor module. It increased engery regen and volume. Either way, it was still an important part of the ‘gotta move fast’ playstyle of fed engie and was nerfed.

Sheild wise, I never used resistances because compensating for only one type of damage didnt make any sense to me, and was working great until the 'balances’

CmplxBatt_Icon.png Increases capacitor volume and recharge

CpctrPwrRelay_Icon.png  Increases shield recharge at the cost of capacitor recharge

ExtShld_Icon.png Greatly increases shield strength at the cost of acceleration

AddShldGen_Icon.png Increases shield recharge

NEVERMIND It was a capacitor module. It increased engery regen and volume. Either way, it was still an important part of the ‘gotta move fast’ playstyle of fed engie and was nerfed.

That’s a Multiphase Generator and nothing was nerfed about it. Try to use your brain before posting.

Don’t you see yourself, you don’t even know for sure what your modules do? you had energy regeneration module and compaling about shields

CmplxBatt_Icon.png Increases capacitor volume and recharge

CpctrPwrRelay_Icon.png  Increases shield recharge at the cost of capacitor recharge

ExtShld_Icon.png Greatly increases shield strength at the cost of acceleration

AddShldGen_Icon.png Increases shield recharge

RIGHT but I never used the one that increased volume at the cost of acceleration. at least not on the engies, maybe on the anacondas but I cant remember.

RIGHT but I never used the one that increased volume at the cost of acceleration. at least not on the engies, maybe on the anacondas but I cant remember.

So what is your ground for complaining about Federation engineers being useless? If anything, using your same builds they got buffed.

Don’t you see yourself, you don’t even know for sure what your modules do? you had energy regeneration module and compaling about shields

Bloody pardon me trying to get my point across but let me make a few things clear so you can see from my perspective.

When they started changing things, I played for all of two weeks before I decided that the changes were bad and stopped playing, not to mention Im on my fourth beer.

By now it’s clear to everyone that you don’t actually have a point. Enjoy getting drunk.

So what is your ground for complaining about Federation engineers being useless?

The ground is the base hull and sheild buffs will not be enough to stop a thing anymore.

The ground is the base hull and sheild buffs will not be enough to stop a thing anymore.

If you fit for volumes and don’t use resistances, it definitely will not, but all others that took some time to research how to build ships in higher tiers, don’t have much problems and it comes down to positioning.

• if all leave the squad, and you are alone, the squad window is gone, only way is to enter squad leave command into console.
  • also if a player leaves squad, sometimes he still appears to be in the squad for others.
  • the mm preview is b0rked. it does not shown your own queue. dunno if that is intended, since its not really an official feature.

not sure if we need bug reports for patch-breaks, do we?