Star Conflict OBT v.0.10.5 Discussion

also thanks for making weekly pvp “highest score” to only t4 and up

now these farmer guys wont be so high on that annymore

now im in the lead. try to beat that. ,)

also does this work on ships destroyed? some guy still has 325 or something, realised this started on monday. 

i never seen this guy in t5 before.

I’m likely staying in T3 regardless. Still got 5-6 ships to get to max synergy.

uhm, if i stay n1 in pvp effectiveness 

and stay n1 in pvp kills 

do i get 800 gold then?

and if pve, do i get 1200 ? 

Also no MM fix (ah on ru_community , there’s no complains… i see) 

Who told you that? Tell them to work on their russian.

uhm, if i stay n1 in pvp effectiveness 

and stay n1 in pvp kills 

do i get 800 gold then?

and if pve, do i get 1200 ? 

Yes, they stack. You get 1 reward per standing so if you rock all leaderboards you get all the rewards.

yes, thanks xkostyan. 

but pve is for t1 and t5

point is very equal in those games. 

why not change pve to t4 and t5 only aswell. ?

hard pve vs easy pve

score is equal. destroy normal ship is 20 points and turrets is 50. stations idk. but its equal nomatter what tier. 

i can loadout t5 ships and one t2 ship, i come in a t2 pve.

thats not fair

does t4-t5 pvp effectiveness leaderboards for the week count for Sec Con aswell?

I’m so excited to play on T4 with these guys …

6304b9fdf9fc.jpg

also can we fix the Recon shield drain

example, it drains 4000 shield from my ship in 8 seconds (idk how much it really drains and how long)

jericho guard 40 000 shield and low shield armor

t-rex guard 20 000 shield and 100 shield armor on mostly everything

if 100 shield armor it should drain 50%, so 4000 becomes 2000

when u got 40 000 shield you will barely notice that you loose any shield at all 4000 shield from 40 000 is 10% and 4000 shield from 20 000 is 20%, twice as much. 

gotta keep it balanced. 

6304b9fdf9fc.jpg

you are supposed to learn the game from playing t1-t3

not buy urself to high lvl. 

why not change pve to t4 and t5 only aswell. ?

Because you can bring a T5 Guard in T1 or T4 PvE game and you will notice barely any difference. People will farm equally efficiency to get the rewards…

que fix you say?

we did 4 man squad for t5. waited 15 minutes. didnt help. we all then vent que alone and added 2 more to t5,

6 ppl que t5.

it doesn’t start

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595911581466234677/71DAA79A589E7CA825EC87372DE8F295A819AEC7/

Because you can bring a T5 Guard in T1 or T4 PvE game and you will notice barely any difference. People will farm equally efficiency to get the rewards…

oh hello

did you forget to read rest of my post?

or just copy what i say

now ppl can bring t5 ships in t1 and t2 games and farm

if u put t4 and t5 match in pve only (for leaderboards, only from t4 and t5 pve “Match” Not “Ship” “bruh”

wich will fix the problem. currently right now they can farm it. 

so ur logic is kinda messed up. 

While it eludes me why the devs want to reward efficiency farming in PVE with free GS, at least it is not disruptive to new players like T1 PVP efficiency farming was. So nobody cares.

oh hello

did you forget to read rest of my post?

or just copy what i say

now ppl can bring t5 ships in t1 and t2 games and farm

if u put t4 and t5 match in pve only

they cant wich makes the pve harder.

so ur logic is kinda messed up. 

Tell me why you can’t farm in T4 Blackwood or the ice map for 40 minutes.

My point is that if they make it only for T4 or T5 nothing will change, people will do the same, camp for infinite waves with Pulsar and a Coil Mortar. T4 PvE is easy as well, harder tha T1, but still easy.

Did you understand anything I wrote at all?

how is t4 pve easier than t1 pve with t5 ships?

i just play t1 pve with my t-rex or inquisitor ?

wow man, wow

it will make a difference, ppl cant play lower tier pve with higher tier ships (in pvp) should be same for pve. . its like playing t1 pvp with my t5 ship and kill everyone.

also each game is 50 minutes. so. its the player to get most point out of those 50 minutes. 

also the new patch broke the win 2 battle contract for wardens. rank 7 contract. 5000 vouchers that im not getting today. 

also can we fix the Recon shield drain

example, it drains 4000 shield from my ship in 8 seconds (idk how much it really drains and how long)

jericho guard 40 000 shield and low shield armor

t-rex guard 20 000 shield and 100 shield armor on mostly everything

if 100 shield armor it should drain 50%, so 4000 becomes 2000

when u got 40 000 shield you will barely notice that you loose any shield at all 4000 shield from 40 000 is 10% and 4000 shield from 20 000 is 20%, twice as much. 

gotta keep it balanced. 

Please use the suggestion forum.

6304b9fdf9fc.jpg

Love how a newbie player with 78 total PvP Battles (the only ones that actually count toward experience and skill up) and 1000 PvE Battles (which are mindless grind) will potentially be my teammate in T4 battle.

Tell me why you can’t farm in T4 Blackwood or the ice map for 40 minutes.

My point is that if they make it only for T4 or T5 nothing will change, people will do the same, camp for infinite waves with Pulsar and a Coil Mortar. T4 PvE is easy as well, harder than T1, but still easy.

Did you understand anything I wrote at all?

how is t4 pve easier than t1 pve with t5 ships?

Please read before posting  :yes_yes:

Love how a newbie player with 78 total PvP Battles (the only ones that actually count toward experience and skill up) and 1000 PvE Battles (which are mindless grind) will potentially be my teammate in T4 battle.

He has rank 15 ships too, you will find him in Sector Conquest and T5 too yay…

unfortunately this is a common occurrence in t4/5 pvp. all the pve warriors come to use their high end ships without learning how to actually excel at pvp by going through the earlier tiers playing pvp

unfortunately this is a common occurrence in t4/5 pvp. all the pve warriors come to use their high end ships without learning how to actually excel at pvp by going through the earlier tiers playing pvp

And that’s why the wont even have a win/loss ratio of 1 or above.