Star Conflict OBT v.0.10.5 Discussion

[Update content](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23235-star-conflict-obt-v0105/)

You what!? Why the hell would you ruin Abandoned Outpost like that?

Leaderboard change is much needed, assuming it only counts T4 and T5 battles.

No fix to matchmaking though… 2-man squads still broken.

Overall, not a great patch; one problem fixed, one ignored, and the game’s best map ruined for no reason.

The map change is huge, now frigballs and death squads will have more difficult to just faceroll everyone.

¿No changes to MM? At this moment, MM is the worse in the history of the game, with epic long queue times for squads at any tier.

Please fix it, or just delay it till there are more players. With the current 1500 players at peak hours, the current MM is not doing any good, and personally, I’m losing my interest in playing games.

You what!? Why the hell would you ruin Abandoned Outpost like that?

Leaderboard change is much needed, assuming it only counts T4 and T5 battles.

No fix to matchmaking though… 2-man squads still broken.

Overall, not a great patch; one problem fixed, one ignored, and the game’s best map ruined for no reason.

1. Changes were done as our players have been asking for them, and for some time now.

2. There were minor tweaks to MM, that should improve squads MM time, please test it after the update and provide us with feedback.

1. Changes were done as our players have been asking for them, and for some time now.

2. There were minor tweaks to MM, that should improve squads MM time, please test it after the update and provide us with feedback.

BTW, will the new map have gates to go from the beacons to the center?

BTW, will the new map have gates to go from the beacons to the center?

Yes, it will. Should the map need some additional improvements - we will discuss them, based on our players’ feedback!

Battlegrounds

Abandoned Outpost

Removed gates on beacon-beacon routes

All routes go through the centre of the map

Thank you for this, good and overdue change! Hope this leads to better fights on that map.

General

Weekly leaderboards

Weekly leaderboards now only include pilots participating in T4 battles or higher

Reaching a TOP-10 spot in a weekly leaderboard now awards a special achievement ‘Cream of the Crop’

Thanks again, although you should have seen the necessity of this straight away. :wink: Does this mean the GS rewards are gone or is the achievement in addition to it?

Thank you for this, good and overdue change! Hope this leads to better fights on that map.

Thanks again, although you should have seen the necessity of this straight away. :wink: Does this mean the GS rewards are gone or is the achievement in addition to it?

I hope the GS reward is gone. It was a bad idea - if GS is available to players to earn, it should be available to everyone, not just the top 1%.

It is an addition, rewards are still there (and we are discussing a possibilty of introducing a unique title for the weekly leaderboards competition)

Hope the GS rewards are GONE FOREVER,because it has created some chaos in some pve maps as well as beacon sharing in pvp…

And i think i need more explanation on this new Skirmish window stuff.Will it works like a server browser or the old MM system?

I hope the GS reward is gone.

No, we want our players to be able to recieve GS for their performance, besides SecCon.

Well…

1. Liked the change to abandoned outpost, and from what I interpretted this means that the gates from beacons now direct towards the centre which is fairly good as it stops people from hit’n’running the beacons continuously.

1. Doesn’t really matter to me as I just open that tab to press a button, nothing else really.

General
Weekly leaderboards
Weekly leaderboards now only include pilots participating in T4 battles or higher
Reaching a TOP-10 spot in a weekly leaderboard now awards a special achievement ‘Cream of the Crop’

Absolutely amazing idea!!! Really well done!

Hopefully this mean no more top players farming in low tiers and hopefully some of them finally leaving T3 to tiers up a bit. I’m sure this would solve some cueing issues too :wink:

General

Weekly leaderboards

Absolutely amazing idea!!! Really well done!

Hopefully this mean no more top players farming in low tiers and hopefully some of them finally leaving T3 to tiers up a bit. I’m sure this would solve some cueing issues too :wink:

It was one of the aims, yes. And the Idea was proposed by our players as well (ru_community) - we discussed it and decided to give it a try.

It was one of the aims, yes. And the Idea was proposed by our players as well (ru_community) - we discussed it and decided to give it a try.

I’m sure this is going to work Anti :wink: but rewards must be greedy lol GS are absolutely fine but also consider a good amount of vouchers as reward :yes_yes:   This will make a lot of players jump in higher tiers imo.

It is interesting how much is prosposed by and discussed with the (ru_community), and we have no idea what is going on and you also completely ignore what the english community writes here. There is no point to this forum, it seems completely irrelevant, you share nothing with us and what we say here noone from the actual developer reads. 

No, we want our players to be able to recieve GS for their performance, besides SecCon.

But Highscores isn’t the way to do it. It rewards certain players and certain playstyles and not others.

If GS is a reward, it should reward everyone, not just the guy with the highest kill count. The team tank or healer should be able to earn it as well.

Remove all GS rewards from highscore and make it a rare drop in T4 and T5 battles, rarer than purple or iridium. That way you reward the whole winning team, not the guy who ignored objectives in favour of kills.

when will the free space be avalable we cant wait :smiley:

Great change to the map! I love it.

Map change - got to play to comment, but I am not playing with 400 ppl online. CBA to wait 10+ minutes in solo que T3 for 3v3 match.

Looking forward for mass battles in the middle between beacon switches.

Leaderboard change - guess DSR/Eff Farming will be the new trend now.

I hope this will lead to population in T4. Finally ! 20% more synergy and chance for gs - leave that cursed T3 already and all come T4, so I do not play 3v3-5v5 games anymore :wink:

Sometimes if you concentrate on efficiency you are not exactly helping your team to win and do the opposite.