Star Conflict OBT v.0.10.2 Discussion

I disabled the Hangar greeting. The voice is just too weird.

PvE on Hidden maintenance is no fairly hard especially if you play with randoms and in stage 2. In stage 2 is no way you can revive someone and still win this because when someone dies the bots focus their fire on the ones left and that just causes them to die… reviving is almost pointless there.

Before you lost in stage 2 only if the team was not doing well now you loose also if everyone is doing it right but the ships just cannot survive the kind of attack from bots.

Please fix that!

I only do one win PvE a day to get the syn of the 2x launch bonus on a T5 ship on weekdays since there is no T5 PvP. With making it harder than necessary you just wasting everyones time and make them (more) frustrated.

Can I have a Vocal Command to ask the Hangar’s Secretary to bring me a Coffee and some toast made of Fraich and Delicious Baguettes?

Edit : Can you consider the question of adding a Efficiency gain when an AntiMissile Shield is stopping a missile? Because just having the satisfaction of stopping ennemy’s missiles is a little bit low as reward ^^

Can I have a Vocal Command to ask the Hangar’s Secretary to bring me a Coffee and some toast made of Fraich and Delicious Baguettes?

Edit : Can you consider the question of adding a Efficiency gain when an AntiMissile Shield is stopping a missile? Because just having the satisfaction of stopping ennemy’s missiles is a little bit low as reward ^^

loooool like 20 buff assist? :slight_smile:

Okay, followup. That hangar voice is terrible. I won a battle, heard her congratulate me and immediately turned off hangar announcements. It’s totally out of place.

Well, that is up to your tastes. I like it, it helps with the inmmersion.

yea… It makes me feel speshul :slight_smile: but i dont like her voice sounds like a mans voice with a squeaky touch to it

No, immersion would be a military officer, hardened mercenary or star pirate congratulating me on a victory. As it is we’ve got a stoned hairdresser.

No, immersion would be a military officer, hardened mercenary or star pirate congratulating me on a victory. As it is we’ve got a stoned hairdresser.

thats what i said too

I don’t see this as a problem. As i said, we are not in the military, you are not a soldier, you are a mercenary.

*facepalm*

So you really believe that PMCs get their orders handed to them by foppish schoolgirls, as opposed to people who are aware they kill people for a living and act like it?

*facepalm*

So you really believe that PMCs get their orders handed to them by foppish schoolgirls, as opposed to people who are aware they kill people for a living and act like it?

yes, they murder a bunch of pilots and cap sektors

*facepalm*

That is what 99% Anime tells us, it is gotta be true…

That is what 99% Anime tells us, it is gotta be true…

its obviously for a reason :slight_smile:

*facepalm*

Maybe you don’t, but I prefer my orders handed by pretty kawaii shoolgirls than by a red neck drill sarge.

But maybe is just me  ;)wt

*facepalm*

Who said, that, As a Busy Mercenary, I did not decide to hire a Secretary to manage my Contracts?

They should not remove the Voice but add more to let players choose what is Corresponding to them.

Guys stay on topic please.

I think we have two types of players in the mix of this game. There are those who get home from their day at school/work and just have a couple of hours at best before it’s time to do other things, and there are those who will put in all the effort they can to get just that extra 1% of DPS so the can win win win (Metagamers). Maybe a cool solution would be to add a difficultly setting to PVE. As well as scaling the difficulty it could also scale the reward… ie. Easy= quick combat and green rewards; Hard= longer combat with more pay and purple; Impossible= Marathon with enough good pay, maybe a piece of gold or two, two purples, and a T-shirt :wink: (just kidding about the shirt… Or am I?)

I only do one win PvE a day to get the syn of the 2x launch bonus on a T5 ship on weekdays since there is no T5 PvP. With making it harder than necessary you just wasting everyones time and make them (more) frustrated.

Actually I was pleasantly surprised to see that the T5 que in European prime time is almost the same as T4 (1-3 minutes). BUT that’s only if you’re in the R15 que, R13-14 is 5 minutes. 

P.S. Just noticed you’re from USA…so I guess it doesn’t apply. But maybe other Eur people didn’t know about the R15 so I’ll leave the info here. 

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/19954-hidden-ship-bonus-parameters/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/19954-hidden-ship-bonus-parameters/)

Is this thing still applied?

Is this thing still applied?

The bonuses pretty much, them being hidden not for a long time. These days just check the tooltips.

The bonuses pretty much, them being hidden not for a long time. These days just check the tooltips.

So why all the Gunship does not have any resistance Malus? :smiley: