1398162729-frigresist.png

Ā 

Now : Gunship Resistance

1398162819-gunshipresist1.png 1398162856-gunshipresist2.png

1398162890-gunshipresist3.png

Ā 

If Iā€™m Asking, itā€™s because I found something ^^

They donā€™t, take a look :

They do, but you are comparing apples with oranges, i.e. different ship classes. Different classes have different base stats (and also take different amounts of explosion damage). Thought that was clear; sorry if it was not but judging by the way you worded your post and carefully established base resistances while avoiding fighter base resists I guess you were very well aware.

Correct comparison is this one:

5R5NChf.jpg

Sword S is fighter baseline. Lightbringer has -10 from base to both shield and hull as all gunships have. Lion Mk.II has +10 from base to hull, thatā€™s a bonus specific to that ship.

You should know I always have an ā€œHiddenā€ Idea when Iā€™m talking about this kind of thing (*Insert Evil Smile Here*).

Ā 

Ā 

You donā€™t see something wrong compared to others ships? :slight_smile:

Oh I know you do, but no, I donā€™t see anything wrong. Fighters have +10 base resists but thatā€™s fine.

No sandboxā€¦ahhā€¦

Ā 

PvE

Tuned PvE difficulty

Ā 

1. T3+ Bot Commander (Elite) is too strong

Ā 

1. Pirate Complex credit rewards is too little making other easier PVE missions more worthwhile. In fact if you can do T2 missions in 8 minutes, those pay better than Pirate Raid per hour.

And why is premium command ship Flamberge made better than the R15 credit Command ship Sword S ?

1. Pirate Complex credit rewards is too little making other easier PVE missions more worthwhile. In fact if you can do T2 missions in 8 minutes, those pay better than Pirate Raid per hour.

Ā 

I donā€™t see that as a problem. Pirate is here for the T5 loot. If you want credits, you play the others.

Pirate raid can be completed in around 10 minutes.

Pirate raid can be completed in around 10 minutes.

Maybe in full mk4 + full synergy rk15 shipsā€¦

If youā€™ve got all this, thereā€™s no need to do pve anymore (for credits or loots).

Blackwood can be done in about 5. Quoting what speedrunners achieve is pointless unless it reflects a typical playthrough.

Blackwood can be done in about 5. Quoting what speedrunners achieve is pointless unless it reflects a typical playthrough.

Not now, after the HB nerf, the remove of thermal resistence for the third stage, and the current buff (epic buff) to Nav beacons durability, I think 5 minutes is not possible anymore.

Instead of making PVE harder and less enjoyable, they really just should make it easier.Ā 

Instead of making PVE harder and less enjoyable, they really just should make it easier.Ā 

And allow more Tiers Rushing?Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m pretty sure they donā€™t want this.

And allow more Tiers Rushing?Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™m pretty sure they donā€™t want this.

Ā 

Im gonna sound a bit of a sadist here,Ā 

Ā 

But its there own fault for releasing T5 early. Tier rushing is caused by the synergy grind. Again, they caused there own problem. Before all this it was all down to credits and there was no need to grind. Tiers were locked. It was seriously all about skill back then, not about the ship or module rank.Ā 

Ā 

Thus all the problems we see, which I could rant but save for another thread can be solved. How to solve it is not up to me. If people think that the PVE is harder and less enjoyable, how can you keep the people in the game that only enjoy that portion of the game? Why punish those that want to level up fast? IMO its all about balance.Ā 

Ā 

But maybe, the solution, or at the faith lies in the open world.Ā 

Got to agree with JP; tier rushing is a symptom of a bigger problem, and the continued efforts to make PvE harder serve only to drive players away.

This is so true. T5 was a mistake. First of all, this makes T4 more or less unneeded. Second, it could have been a huge release later on, where more or less everyone has settled for T4 in SecCon, and then the rush for T5 begins.

Well, maybe youā€™ll find my suggestion about merging T4 and T5 interesting then! [Feel free to check it out here.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23013-remove-tier-5/)

On pve difficulty, I donā€™t really mind, itā€™s nod that hard anyway, even with the raised difficulty. What I dislike about pve, is that interceptors really donā€™t fit in itā€¦ I find fighters / frigates much more effective in it that I feel almost forced to bring my engineer in it to rush PVE and safely gain credits. PVP is still much funnier to grind synergy in anyway.

Not now, after the HB nerf, the remove of thermal resistence for the third stage, and the current buff (epic buff) to Nav beacons durability, I think 5 minutes is not possible anymore.

Ā 

100 % agreeā€¦Ā 

Ā 

Stage 2 of HMS has also become TOUGHER.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I totally agree with some of the suggestions above.Ā Ā  T4 is not used ā€¦Ā  ( maybe because alot ofĀ us now have T5 ( for Sec Conquest) and the fact that ( MOST) T5 ships are so much superior.Ā  Why would I even bring out a T4 ship ?Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā