Star Conflict OBT v.0.10.2 Discussion

[Update content](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22969-star-conflict-obt-v0102/)

exciting stuff

Tier 3 does not need more Premiums filling primary roles at Rank 9. It needs credit ships to be redesigned to put primary faction roles into R9 slots.

bhlooood!!

Tier 3 does not need more Premiums filling primary roles at Rank 9. It needs credit ships to be redesigned to put primary faction roles into R9 slots.

jericho is missing its t3 premium guard

Tuned pve difficulty,more detail?

Tuned pve difficulty,more detail?

It was made a bit more difficult than before - due to the fact that now pilots can restore their allies’ ships to life.

darn, still not open world going live.

So making t3 even more premium, no open space or dreadnoughts?

Any love for my fellow mac players who suffer from the default controls bringing up the ‘restart OS’ shortcut?

‘Fixed incorrect ‘return to battle’ suggestion’

Is nice tho

Pilots! While you are waiting for new update to install we offer you to take a look at screenshots of the ‘’ work-in-progress mode ‘Space’:

Of course, this is just the beginning, wait for further announcements and posts!

434e5d072f04b4c22a6f75ef8b7b.jpg

7d9107241219c8c2d93effbc742d.png

Any love for my fellow mac players who suffer from the default controls bringing up the ‘restart OS’ shortcut?

Please, describe me your problem in private message.

Battle debriefing

Added a 5 second delay before transitioning to hangar

why?

Wow nice pictures!!

I was wondering, will there be things to interact with in the open world such as asteroid mining and random objects that you can pick up, or will it be solely fighting pvp and pve (with the added police and pirates i’m really excited about)?

It was made a bit more difficult than before - due to the fact that now pilots can restore their allies’ ships to life.

Ok…pve is really hard,now it’s harder than diamond,am i right?Lol.

No pain no gain,too much pain,coffin gain.

why?

This is a part of fixing problem with ‘Return to Battle’ bug.  

Wow nice pictures!!

I was wondering, will there be things to interact with in the open world such as asteroid mining and random objects that you can pick up, or will it be solely fighting pvp and pve (with the added police and pirates i’m really excited about)?

Well, in our upcoming blog entries we will tell you more of this! Wait for further announcements.

Ok…pve is really hard,now it’s harder than diamond,am i right?Lol.

No pain no gain,too much pain,coffin gain.

nooo… i used to sleep while i was doing pve. now they took my sleep away? :((((

How about you guys add normal ships instead of premium ships? Non premium players get nothing. There is no standard ship that matches desert eagle in terms of stats.

There was no reason to bump up the difficulty in PVE, seems kinda dumb to punish the players that do it when there is not enough people online to play normal PVP. 

A new premium ship!? I will probably get it, but first let me wait until there is a discount. Lol. 

Still waiting on a release date…

“Welcome back mercenary!”

Is that around for some time and didn’t notice or it’s new?

“Welcome back mercenary!”

Is that around for some time and didn’t notice or it’s new?

Added English voiceover

For PvE missions and hangar

:smiley: