Star Conflict OBT v.0.10.1 Discussion

Stealth buff to spy drones - you can’t scrape them off any more.

Also, I can confirm that Combat Recon is picking from the LOWEST three DSR for captain, not highest.

No, the system works as intended. Please, refer to our devblog on Matchmaker in order to find out more regarding actual ‘weight’ of ship.

DSR in not the only variable in the equation.

But now assault rails are just epic win. They are like fast firing gauss cannon. 

On the other hand, I have almost 9000 m range for spy drones now in the bonused recons. Gauss tacklers floating in open space, beware!!!

Even with +50% spread ammo, rails are basically fast gausses now.

I have half a mind to try assault rails on my Parallax again (and enjoy an almost non-existent overheating penalty).

No, the system works as intended. Please, refer to our devblog on Matchmaker in order to find out more regarding actual ‘weight’ of ship.

Well it should be. DSR is essentially proof of how good you are at not dying. Higher DSR generally means the pilot is more capable at keeping himself alive and working with his team.

And yet twice now I’ve been in matches with 3+ players with 1300+ DSR, and the captain has had less than 1100.

Also, can someone explain this?

screenshot-140411-102827_zps8a4b6522.jpg

Why does the Wolf-M have “Hot” tagged onto it?

Edit: I can confirm that you can shake off drones fine. At least yesterday you could. Sometimes you don’t get collision damage if you have compensators fitted, so maybe that was the problem with you Jasan.

You don’t need collision damage to shake off drones, just a collision. You’d be silly to damage yourself if you can help it.

On the other hand, I have almost 9000 m range for spy drones now in the bonused recons. Gauss tacklers floating in open space, beware!!!

Yep, I posted this on the first page already. There was a massive range buff to spy drones. Along with buffs to some passives my already OP recon got even more OP (the collision comp + galvanized nerf combo hit it a little but that was easily compensated).

No idea, never seen before. No “HOT” anywhere on my ship tree but I do own that ship and most others. Maybe it’s some popularity thing telling you about popular ships you do not own so you can direct your grind in that direction?

If it’s working as intended the intentions are thoroughly misguided. Yesterday I had a 10xx DSR captain (he was the lowest on the team) in a not fully synergized rank 11 ship hiding in the back while I was in an elite rank 12 ship with purple guns and a DSR of (I think) around 1750 thinking “thanks for this great patch…”. Even the bots were rank 12… MatchID was 5665458.

I don’t need to read any dev blogs to know he was the wrong captain choice (no offense to the guy). It the system is working as intended then it needs to be redesigned.

You don’t need collision damage to shake off drones, just a collision. You’d be silly to damage yourself if you can help it.

Yes, you need some damage from the collision to shake off the drones. A collision without damage won’t shake them off.

I dont know whether this bug came to life before this patch or not but i cannot finish one of the assignments : " Reach reputaion rank 4 with the federation. Access to new ranks is opened by buying ships of the corresponding rank" well i have all rank4 fed ships, now how come this assignment does not finish?

Yes, you need some damage from the collision to shake off the drones. A collision without damage won’t shake them off.

Hmm, it’s probably good for my own recon gameplay if everybody keeps believing that, so fair enough. :yes_yes:

I dont know whether this bug came to life before this patch or not but i cannot finish one of the assignments : " Reach reputaion rank 4 with the federation. Access to new ranks is opened by buying ships of the corresponding rank" well i have all rank4 fed ships, now how come this assignment does not finish?

If this makes u less upset just wish to let u know that in one of last empire tasks i ws asked to collect 30 beacon captures… I was around 22 and now i lost all of them and starting that mission form 0 again lol

If this makes u less upset just wish to let u know that in one of last empire tasks i ws asked to collect 30 beacon captures… I was around 22 and now i lost all of them and starting that mission form 0 again lol

You should probably switch factions more often  :014j:

If you switch your contracts to a non imperial faction you will lose the count.

I was and still i’m imperial faction… in contracts tab… The reset came with patch yesterday lol

I’m talking about the 26th task of Empire…

If you switch your contracts to a non imperial faction you will lose the count.

He lost them because of the patch, not switching. But i was saying he should switch more often 'cause if he stays to do the 30 beacons mission, it means he stays a lot on the same faction. 

He lost them because of the patch, not switching. But i was saying he should switch more often 'cause if he stays to do the 30 beacons mission, it means he stays a lot on the same faction. 

And that’s not a problem atm coz i want empire vouchers lol

And that’s not a problem atm coz i want empire vouchers lol

If you’ve got a lot of time to play oke no problem, but you should try to make all the big + medium contracts on all factions every day first. And after you could do the mediums again, they tend to have a short cooldown. That is alot more productive overall than just sticking with 1 faction for hours and hours. 

This is the most popular ship, quite simple.

If you’ve got a lot of time to play oke no problem, but you should try to make all the big + medium contracts on all factions every day first. And after you could do the mediums again, they tend to have a short cooldown. That is alot more productive overall than just sticking with 1 faction for hours and hours. 

Implying you have the time for that. If you play 3-4 matches a day, you do pretty fine just staying with one faction, all the contracts will be available next time you go online.

I cannot imagine how that is possible, considering the amount of Styxes and Crus A I see every day.

The most popular bought ship? or the most popular used ship?

screenshot-140411-102827_zps8a4b6522.jpg

I want to see it even if I have that ship :smiley: just to know what is most used in T3