Star Conflict OBT v.0.10.1 Discussion

Guard ship equipped with Heavy buster = a ship that doesn’t follows my commands?

in/ out combat, my ship will start to rotate/ pitch and other random movement when i’m not moving. (in other words, afk)

my cross-hair stays the same and the heavy buster seems to be fixed into “front-only weapon” no longer mufti-direction. (V-mode)

encountered this in PVP first, re-test/re-check it in PVE.

and NO. there’s isn’t any problem with my mouses.

Ok,i’ve just take a tedt flight with the new scatter cannon,and i must say:Oh god no,the frigs themself are slow,so even the cannon is fast,it is still very hard to kill smaller and quicker targets.So i suggest bringing back the old HB.

Meanwhile i just wanna say…

OMG new game mode team battle is simply the best star conflict game mode ever looool

Is it really that fun?

xxxx Bubbles!

Why buff the singularity as was ready for a nerf no?

Is it really that fun?

Yesssssssss… lol

Loads and loads of action

Does warp distance depends on the ship speed? It says 28x max speed, but max speed of what?

Does warp distance depends on the ship speed? It says 28x max speed, but max speed of what?

who knows… make both 700m/s it’s hard cap anyway

OMG new game mode team battle is simply the best star conflict game mode ever looool

Just played one. That game mode is also known as “Camp Harder” or “Hunt the Bot”. Sure, easy kills, but more boring than CR matches. A certain disconnect from me each time I’ll get it, no way I’ll play that again. Also remove bots from PVP, kkthxbye.

i’ve been in kind 12 vs 12 in t5 no more than couple od bots… it was great lol

Just played one. That game mode is also known as “Camp Harder” or “Hunt the Bot”. Sure, easy kills, but more boring than CR matches. A certain disconnect from me each time I’ll get it, no way I’ll play that again. Also remove bots from PVP, kkthxbye.

I haven’t tried it yet, but i expect nothing else except for camp fest in T3+, at least when players are not half brain dead. 

And if you fly anything else than empire on this game mode you are screwing your team deep in the ars. There is no need for mobility what so ever, only dmg, tankinnes, disables - empire, empire, empire (well throw in a tackler for fun)

And if you fly anything else than empire on this game mode you are screwing your team deep in the ars. There is no need for mobility , dmg, tankinnes, disables - empire, empire, empire (well throw in a tackler for fun)

I only had empire in my line-up, recon though, culling the weak from the herd. Still, out of 17 deaths on our team the bot had 13, same amount as the opposing bot. Bots were a stupid idea and need to go away. They are useless in the other game modes but particularly nonsensical in this nonsensical game mode. Beam bots hurt though. :stuck_out_tongue:

OK some more feeds about the new team battle mode…

It was fun… for my team at least… but it was a really heavy farming on the enemies… This has to be fix asap

Looks like the respawn is random so litterally enemies respanwed among us… So the more u kill the more u start farming…Respawnming need to be fixed in that mode… If 4-5 dies they got to respawn all together… Oterwise one by one they r all easy unlucky targets…

Looks like the respawn is random so litterally enemies respanwed among us…

I played on “Eastern mining station” and for all I could see the spawns were static as always, nobody ever spawned into us nor did our guys spawn into them. Maybe a bug on the map you played on?

6oJyTLB5Xp1scXO0L92bbuLmEUyrX.jpg

Does anyone see the problem with this picture? :slight_smile:

Does anyone see the problem with this picture? :slight_smile:

Working as intended like all things in this patch. As Antibus said, the patch notes are wrong, not the patch.  :good:

Besides, patch notes say it matches 2 man squads against single players now. So no squads for you, sorry, you guys were too good.  

Working as intended like all things in this patch. As Antibus said, the patch notes are wrong, not the patch.  :good:

No actually i get it from a programming point of view, if you read the patchnotes. It says a squad of 2 people can be matched with 1 person. So you have 3 2 people squads, matched each with 1 person from our team. It IS working as intended. 

Awesome programming :slight_smile:

Yeah, had ninja-edited that in as you posted.

I played on “Eastern mining station” and for all I could see the spawns were static as always, nobody ever spawned into us nor did our guys spawn into them. Maybe a bug on the map you played on?

I played on Threshold (I think… one of the maps with really poor light and lots of space station debris). Initial spawn points were pretty close to each other (shouldn’t have picked an LRF right from the start). After a while I noticed that enemies were respawning really close to where we were fighting. Random? Didn’t feel like it. But awfully close to the frontline. 

I played on Threshold (I think… one of the maps with really poor light and lots of space station debris). Initial spawn points were pretty close to each other (shouldn’t have picked an LRF right from the start). After a while I noticed that enemies were respawning really close to where we were fighting. Random? Didn’t feel like it. But awfully close to the frontline. 

Confirmed from a quick bot match on that map, spawns were all over the place. Probably a bug since it’s supposed to be team death match, not just free-for-all death match.