Star Conflict OBT v.0.10.1 Discussion

I guess I can kiss goodbye the days of raising havoc reaching out 6.5K with an eclipse and super nova.

That combo was the ''BOMB"

Not sure I like the LRF torpedo range nerf even if it was only in T2 ( for now).   

I guess I can kiss goodbye the days of raising havoc reaching out 6.5K with an eclipse and super nova.

That combo was the ''BOMB"

Not sure I like the LRF torpedo range nerf even if it was only in T2 ( for now).   

I lost nearly 2K in my range. LRF are now completely off there game with there main weapons. It will promote more camping. 

Mauler has always been Rank 12 for MM.

Used to but the last couple of patches we had a strict tier separation, or maybe it was just random chance but I never saw a single T3 or T5 player in T4.

Heavy blasters were fine how they were. 

Heavy blasters were fine how they were. 

Should be called “Turbo Lazers” now. 

Stupid update…no comment things r fine the eay they are now i haf to ajust ALL my ships just so i can play again cuz all the mods i have on r useless now

???

Galvanized armor…dead,horizon…dead,Heavy Blaster fixed,but damage reduced,this killed my pve life… :angry:

Galvanized armor…dead,

Not really, for lack of alternatives still the best choice in those cases where it was before. Also 34.3 pts to all resistances is still loads.

Heavy Blaster fixed

Broken as far as I’m concerned. Doesn’t feel “heavy” at all anymore, it’s just a thermal RF Blaster with spin-up and high spread now. Shame, was a unique weapon before.

Not really, for lack of alternatives still the best choice.

Broken as far as I’m concerned. Doesn’t feel “heavy” at all anymore, it’s just a thermal RF Blaster with spin-up and high spread now. Shame, was a unique weapon.

Unique,yes,really unique,it was a really good frig vs frig weapon,and a frig best friend in pve missions,but now with the damage reduced,…The heavy blaster name speaks for itself,heavy barrel,that’s why it’s slow,but powerful.Now they just nailed it.

On paper it may sound better, maybe on gameplay it’s also better, didn’t test it but yeah…it’s a shame they removed the heavy from the blaster

If they do this to the heavy blaster,then they should rename it to:“Scatter cannon”,it’s not heavy anymore.The name is wrong now,it like saying the tank can do 360 degree spin more than 100 times less than 1 minute,just wrong.

Did the RF Blaster really need this indirect nerf?

If positron gets indirectly nerfed by ammo, and the highly unliked plasma gun a buff (which was long time ecm weapon of choice until the packet gun, aka kinetic supercharger), it’s actually the RFB that suffers, because the frigs still have acceleration coils.

well lets see how this plays out. Horizon nerf is also very questionable, it affects generally all weapons

Just smiling about that forum post somewhere declaring a mere “15% crit” increase “useless” now. :slight_smile:

how you make screenshots keeping all those popups open, with paint or is there a secret button?

how you make screenshots keeping all those popups open, with paint or is there a secret button?

F12 if i remember well… look at the keybinding :wink:

F12 makes a screenshot, both in steam and SC, that’s not the question :slight_smile:

I meant keeping multiple popups open (I can only think of editing multiple screenies to one)

but nvm. the screenshot was just removed.

edit: lol tillo, thx. i was really hoping there was a magic trick for that :d

F12 makes a screenshot, both in steam and SC, that’s not the question :slight_smile:

I meant keeping multiple popups open (I can only think of editing multiple screenies to one)

but nvm. the screenshot was just removed.

132814556682.gif or few screenshots… who knows

nvm someone removed my post

I really don’t understand the nerf to Heavy Blasters, I could kill most fast moving targets before they got to me. If I didn’t, my team would go for them(hopefully). The slow barrels were a reasonable trade off for rediculous damage and suppression.

I know what will be nerfed in the next patch, Beam Cannon. This constant forth and back in balance just because some weapons are used more than others is annoying. If you want a “balanced” game then make all weapons/modules the same. Oh right then it would be boring and no one would play…

I know what will be nerfed in the next patch, Beam Cannon. This constant forth and back in balance just because some weapons are used more than others is annoying. If you want a “balanced” game then make all weapons/modules the same. Oh right then it would be boring and no one would play…

Not really. Beam cannon has the same problem that ions. It is bad against ceptors and the damage is progressive, so you need to stay on target all the time.

Alpha guns on the other way, are great against ceptors and good against the rest, and you can use cover more efficiently.

But I agree that beam cannon bots will be painful now…

Since my post got deleted: CR captain selection is broken, seems it selects the lowest or from the 3 lowest instead of the 3 highest. edit: had another CR later and I was captain (I’m highest), so guess it’s still fully random.

Also 5700m unbonused range on Mk.4 spy drones - is it me or is that new? Wow! Why? You can basically spy drone the entire map from the spawn on a range bonused recon.