Star Conflict OBT v.0.10.1 Discussion

Back to j1 implant then?

Yup, back to J1

Singularity Cannon

Projectile speed increased by 20%

What? Why?

Singularity on gunships are death for frigates. Why buff this wapon? Again?!

But speed ammo buff is lower so projectile will be same (more or less)

Anyway I will have to rework my favorite builds  :angry:

Back to j1 implant then?

Not really… I guess it still depends on what you fly. Intys may still benefit from Armadillo because it’s easier to hit them with missiles and explosions. 

Singularity Cannon

Projectile speed increased by 20%

What? Why?

Singularity on gunships are death for frigates. Why buff this wapon? Again?!

Booster circuits got nerfed. And I doubt the 20% speed increase will make supernova bubbles that powerful.

So Enhanced Scanner adds a 2% non-scaling crit chance bonus now. Irrelevant.

Also where’s your Q/A, newbie quests pop up again but cannot be accepted. And that’s just the most obvious of issues. Another one:

Neurocontroller ‘Armadillo’

Explosion damage reduction changed from 30% to 15%

It’s at 20% in game. So either bug in game or in the patch notes.

Plasma Gun

Damage increased by 10%

There was no 10% damage increase at least in T3 but there servers are restarting now, maybe there will be afterwards…

VQtXSZ2.png uWn0Lc9.png

Great idea! Best part of this patch  :bomber:

How tha hell could u get those stats on beam tillo…? lol

On my t rex guard i can get 2600 range and 2900 dps…

How tha hell could u get those stats on beam tillo…? lol

On my t rex guard i can get 2600 range and 2900 dps…

LRF with Heatsinks and crit implants for what I can see. The 175% bonus to critical damage is just massive. And you though Ion gunships were bad…

What’s teh hotfix for?

LRF with Heatsinks and crit implants for what I can see. The 175% bonus to critical damage is just massive. And you though Ion gunships were bad…

almost right… Mauler with 3x Pulse Discharger, crit&rof implant, version:

A) 2x infrared 1x horizon

B) 1x infrared 2x horizon

almost right… Mauler with 3x Pulse Discharger, crit&rof implant, version:

A) 2x infrared 1x horizon

B) 1x infrared 2x horizon

OMG… put the heavy blaster on… Let’s look at teh stats just for fun lol

I think alll modules I use in my engeener have been nerfed. Time to change role.

OMG… put the heavy blaster on… Let’s look at teh stats just for fun lol

Have screenshot only with mk2 stuff… with mk4 it was around 8,6k dps and 54% crit (short range), after patch 6,5k dps and 50% crit

yrz0JOd.jpg

There were some mistakes in patchnotes, we are searching for the reason at the moment.

What’s teh hotfix for?

Critical bug. Servers are online again though.

Stupid update…no comment things r fine the eay they are now i haf to ajust ALL my ships just so i can play again cuz all the mods i have on r useless now

Disliking the Horizon module nerf and Heavy blaster damage nerf. Heavy blaster should be powerful. You might as well call them Medium blaster now.

Another thing missing from the patch notes, seems premiums get down-ranked again. We get T5 premiums in T4. The bots were Rank 9 in that same battle and I’m still strongly opposed to bots in PVP btw.

Also yet another bug: After the battle is finished and you close the reward screen you get a popup warning telling you that the battle isn’t finished and whether you want to return to it, which fails of course.

Another thing missing from the patch notes, seems premiums get down-ranked again. We get T5 premiums in T4. The bots were Rank 9 in that same battle btw.

This is a surprise for me, i didn’t notice there are T5 premium ships available. 

This is a surprise for me, i didn’t notice there are T5 premium ships available.

Only one at this point, the Mauler (R13).

Another thing missing from the patch notes, seems premiums get down-ranked again. We get T5 premiums in T4. The bots were Rank 9 in that same battle and I’m still strongly opposed to bots in PVP btw.

Also yet another bug: After the battle is finished and you close the reward screen you get a popup warning telling you that the battle isn’t finished and whether you want to return to it, which fails of course.

Please, compile a correct bug report, in related topic. With correct desription and game logs.

Mauler has always been Rank 12 for MM.