Star Conflict 1.5.7 (Discussion)

The irridium containers costs 50 irridium each, why is it back to 200.
Now it’s almost impossible to get the parts you need, the chance to get what you want is also very small.

Has the credit income been lowered aswell?

every patch = worst game ------

LIMITS, LIMITS LIMITS !!!

have more experience then limit

have more credits then limit

have more irydium then limit

have more xenocrystals then limit

----- meaby no want  sell my 27000 irydium becoese someone do 8000 limit and rest my credits, xeno itd.

no sense play PVP,PVE — no sense buy premium — “”"“no can earn enything”""""  ---- i old players in game - in game 3 years and now can only earn electrium in open space for new ships

90% my friends end game, 10% farming electrium becoese no want sell resourches up limits

On 10/19/2018 at 11:43 AM, BulletSpeed said:

The irridium containers costs 50 irridium each, why is it back to 200.
Now it’s almost impossible to get the parts you need, the chance to get what you want is also very small.

Really? They were 50-300 before depending which group. 

Limiting PvE ranks for missions? No thanks.

Undo.

“We wanted more people to play PvP so we are simply making all the other modes worse, instead of making PvP better”

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Limiting PvE ranks for missions? No thanks.

Undo.

“We wanted more people to play PvP so we are simply making all the other modes worse, instead of making PvP better”

Naah - they are just rebalancing them AFAIK and they will be back in some time in the future. Captured Dreadnought was impossible to beat by lower ranks after the previous patch, so now they scaled difficulty way down to not scare new people.Even with awesome team R15-17 Cap Dread was taking about 15-20 minutes due to constant respawn of NPCs in phase 3. 

As a bonus you can do double cache tasks now (I did beta and gamma on that map on R3 ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) ). 

But that’s a fail:

image.png.4adcd634ae5cdefb1a20d1f7e96e3ba4.png

So just curious what the flip happened in the week I dropped off after the mono changes. Caches are back to being stupid overpriced, PvE queue keeps tossing my Tyrant in with rank 6 ships, Pirate Frigates in Ariadnes still haven’t been nerfed and now Captured Dread is becoming the cancer that is Monolith?

The heck happened to prompt all this again.

3 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

(…) now Captured Dread is becoming the cancer that is Monolith?

?! Cap dread is now so easy you can do it in R3 and have a pizza in the meantime.

3 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

?! Cap dread is now so easy you can do it in R3 and have a pizza in the meantime.

He does have a point

arLT4jP.jpg

38 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

He does have a point

arLT4jP.jpg

Corn on a Pizza?

portrait-young-handsome-man-beard-showin

At least its not pineapples. xD

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | you can’t complete 60 regular task |
| What you expected to see | To receive 500 galactic standards |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Trying to complete the task, it will only let you go to 50 but you need 60. I have completed 62 and tried again today 10/23/2018 |
| Problem details |   |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | 10:00 |

Is anyone working on the 60 regular tasks, you can not complete it

screenshot-181023-223023.jpg.0322fc69e7c4926444201ee87186f552.jpg

15 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

More or the less towards the point that enemies now spawn directly on top of you in stage 1 and at a higher rate than previously.

8 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

More or the less towards the point that enemies now spawn directly on top of you in stage 1 and at a higher rate than previously.

Have you actually played this map? Spawns are moved away - at the first point spawn is over 6km from the beacon. Only the top spawn for the last beacon is left as it was before. Seriously - 4 R3s can do this as long as there is a single person capping.

19 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

Have you actually played this map? Spawns are moved away - at the first point spawn is over 6km from the beacon. Only the top spawn for the last beacon is left as it was before. Seriously - 4 R3s can do this as long as there is a single person capping.

I have played this map and I had bloody frigates ramming me constantly. I never said the map was difficult, just that the spawns are too similar to that of Monolith which as of recent times the devs have taken fun and easy maps and turned them on their heads a patch later.

Also what up wit dis:

bAowDcQ.png

Two of those don’t exist  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

What’s this crap? Containers were 500K and now they are going to 2.5 Million per container? that’s 5 times more the price!

This game is screwed up for good now!

not sure if this is a good thing or not… it’ll depend on how much dessy parts will cost after that :confused:

RIP to all ppl who farmed those resources 

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

not sure if this is a good thing or not… it’ll depend on how much dessy parts will cost after that :confused:

RIP to all ppl who farmed those resources 

I was hoping to keep my electrum for the new jericho command to arrive. Ah well, sht.

On one hand you get rid of the extra resources and the drops also get better because of fewer item variations and on the other hand i can’t help but to think of the poor souls that farmed those resources after the transport farming thing ended. Dis gonna be a ruff ride.

2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

I was hoping to keep my electrum for the new jericho command to arrive. Ah well, sht.

I’ve spent my elec on mk5 dessy weapons, at least we won’t have to worry about it any longer