Star Conflict 1.5.7 (Discussion)

I accept all this resource limits only if no random stuff in crates will gone. One crate = one item.

Solution: Instead of making different chance to find specific module, make higher price for it.

Prefer to pay more and got what I won’t than open fartillion boxes and got useless crap.

Consider this, please.

Active module and Weapons for sale have been reduced in minimum trade price by 90% today

15 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

And also, the command is in the small video from the urgent message.

urgent message?

3 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

urgent message?

I am assuming he means this: 

Well - the monocrystal acquisition changes are rubbish. You need 700 iridium to pick up the contraband container which is more likely than not going to be a flat 5 monocrystals for your 700 iridium and on the trade bulletin you can only buy one at a time.

Please - for the sake of the game and player progression roll back the monocrystal acquisition changes. Please…

I don’t know why is this still needed;

http://prntscr.com/l392sf

Why do we need low-Rank ships with buffs fighting max R ships? Just that people can abuse them?

Remove buffs for low R ships please, game will be better I’m sure.

Also;

Trade is great, that is very well done, congrats on developer who was appointed to that.

I still think receiving credits in after battle loot is without any imagination.

New maps for PvP are interesting.

Mission-rewards, where we assign six ships, were better before this update and also I don’t understand why can’t I get 16% anymore and why can’t I use - send ships on mission that are R10 and below.

Dread battles without bots are better but 3 vs 4 or even 1 vs 4 is not how to say fair.

Bots in PvP are undesirable for me, I prefer to fight live players.

Hold up… so you removed monocrystal rewards on tasks too? Why?! That was really the only I was getting them and I was SO close to getting 60 tasks complete to get 500 GS, only 5 tasks away! This patch brought a lot of unnecessary removals, nerfs, and changes. Please consider what players are getting and how they’re obtaining them before you start doing this kind of stuff. I really needed those monocrystal tasks cause obtaining them has also become difficult.

I highly suggest reversing a bit of what has been done with this patch. It’s bad and does NOT need to get worse!

This has to be one of the worst updates in a while.

Yes, there were a few very good things brought in, but the bad things seem to overshadow the good.

No need to rehash it, as many of you have already said what I would have said. Just glad I did not have to say it…

#Changes that were as always not mentioned:

• Credits cap got lowered again by 20 million!
  • Default FOV got lowered and they added an fisheye effect option (which is only a very very subtle effect)
  • Upgrades credits prices got increased for modules
  • Base speed of most fighters and frigates got increased by ~15% (varies between ranks)
  • A lot of other stuff (Bug fixes, String changes and PvE Balancing)
  • Spawn time penalty for death is not active in team battle

18 minutes ago, John161 said:

Default FOV got lowered

What is that?

2 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

What is that?

Field of View

On 10/10/2018 at 8:28 PM, DrDeath_ScD said:

This has to be one of the worst updates in a while.

Yes, there were a few very good things brought in, but the bad things seem to overshadow the good.

No need to rehash it, as many of you have already said what I would have said. Just glad I did not have to say it…

Elaborate

27 minutes ago, John161 said:

Base speed of most fighters and frigates got increased by ~15% (varies between ranks)

oioioioioi

I have just seen this in game,

this is wrong = bad

it is not good for the game.

Even faster Wolfhounds oioioioioi…… not good not good at all

5 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

oioioioioi

this is wrong = bad

What is this? They buffed fighters and frigates, but not interceptors, and that is a problem too? Well then.

23 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

What is this? They buffed fighters and frigates, but not interceptors, and that is a problem too? Well then.

It will be you will see.

If something is OP you go and balance it until is OK and not buff something else to be even more OP.

Time will tell if I was correct.

I doubt the speed buff was entirely necessary. Its way too easy to fit a 700m/s fed gunship now, my jericho guards now move at about 400m/s, command ship at 500m/s just with gravi scanner. That is a tad too much imo.

Worse, it is impossible to keep adaptive shields up while strafing with r5b crew, which really hurts jericho ships…

Also: what purpose does an increased spawn time after dieing have? Doesnt that just end up in punishing an already losing team?

1 hour ago, Scar6 said:

Also: what purpose does an increased spawn time after dieing have? Doesnt that just end up in punishing an already losing team?

you mean: decreased? Previously 3rd death was  putting you in 30 seconds respawn time area.

How about after a death, the player not to be allowed to participate and their ships to be locked till the end of the round…That would extend the round time more and will keep an X amount of players “in-game” ! Ultimately, and if  99% wont totally quit, the game will appear more populated…

Seems that so far no1 has noticed that the reason behind the massive player loss was/is due to 1 factor, the GRIND. Instead off reducing it, we’re trying our best to increase it, pardon my ignorance but why so much efford to ruin this game, or is it that the ones behind it simply want it online for own use and to them doesnt matter the volume of the player base as long as they find some poor folks to target practice on…

And again, pardon my ignorance …

9 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

oioioioioi

this is wrong = bad

He is right though…