Star Conflict 1.5.7 (Discussion)

7 minutes ago, Schwarzschild said:

I don’t see the reason behind iridium upper limit.

perhaps it is just me not bothering opening caches. Got PTSD after spending more than 8k and not getting Prox mortar parts, then I just stopped caring about caches any more

I think that’s why many pilots stopped spending iri on containers. It’s just not worth it because you never get what you need.

The iri containers drops werent always great but there were some instances where it was awesome, like the vulcan event iirc. Anyway, the patch for me is overall great, i never hit above the limits anyway like the majority of players however i believe there should be some way to mitigate the losses imposed by the limits. Im sure it wont rest on that, its just, one has to be a bit patient with the changes, cant overhaul a game over night after all.

While we are on the topic of restricting modules for premiums.

perhaps it is time to give R15 manufactures some love?

at least allow 1 module for them :confused:

Yes, I understand they already have fully customizable slots and stuff, but the same can be said about the R11 Dart/Gargoyle and the Ellydium ships. All of these got their own unique modules and stuff, why not allow the R15 to use one module?

Good Job!

R1JIHH7.gif

Additional Patch Notes:

Ships for Survival:

Ship 1: Spark with Ion Emitter, Auto Repair and Magnetic Disruptor

Ship 2: Black Dragon

Ship 3: Golden Eagle with Front Blaster

Ship 4: Patriarch with Positron Cannon

Balancing Changes:

Photon Emitter: Debuff now only stacks 3 times instead of 5 but debuff is no 40pts instead of 30 (max now 120 instead of 150pts)

Also some other changes I did not consider important enough to document.

SP ships will have the chance to use the Ellydium modules from their respective class, the newly added unique modules would be too much to handle with their sheer customization abilities. Not saying it wont ever be done or anything but we need to let go of the constant need for broken combinations that led to the current premium limiting until further notice.

45 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

SP ships will have the chance to use the Ellydium modules from their respective class, the newly added unique modules would be too much to handle with their sheer customization abilities. Not saying it wont ever be done or anything but we need to let go of the constant need for broken combinations that led to the current premium limiting until further notice.

You mean. My peregrine. Can. Teleport

And.

H

1011 with battle station

Uh why did you all change ship assignments to only reward credits… ? Maybe I liked getting vouchers, ship components, and/or some materials as rewards??? Why was this change made??? Please reverse it…

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

You mean. My peregrine. Can. Teleport

And.

H

1011 with battle station

Nah man, i meant like the way i can use inhibitor crystal on cyning, not the full set ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

43 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Nah man, i meant like the way i can use inhibitor crystal on cyning, not the full set ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

But they can already use the general mods. Like inhi and tharkth and such

46 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Is there a way that we could have Ellydium command/tackler/ecm/cov ops/guard/lrf modules WITHOUT unleashing 6 more elly ships on the newly found balance?

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

But they can already use the general mods. Like inhi and tharkth and such

I meant the future ships :stuck_out_tongue:

1 hour ago, Scar6 said:

Is there a way that we could have Ellydium command/tackler/ecm/cov ops/guard/lrf modules WITHOUT unleashing 6 more elly ships on the newly found balance?

nah we have to go through it ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

38 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I meant the future ships :stuck_out_tongue:

nah we have to go through it ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

200w.gif.fcf56f70d41241e0d158126c49c4d2b0.gif

Ok

apparently open space missions now reward a ton of synergy and credit (compared to before)

devs, you see, this is the kind of news you SHOULD put in the patch note, so ppl can immediately know the changes instead of reading through the rather disappointing and meh stuff

all you said is “tweaked some parameters”, we had to go in-game to check what the tweaks are

why not just make a list of them?

Look at it as a surprise bonus ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) (it’s sometimes difficult to keep track of all the details done)

7 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Look at it as a surprise bonus ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) (it’s sometimes difficult to keep track of all the details done)

Let’s not forget about the limit on xenocrystals.

Also what’s with co-op now? Teams are almost always struggling to win, not to mention the AI get to use rank 17 ships while players are limited to 12. While in battle I noticed I was getting killed faster than I ever had in co-op, which isn’t right. It’s pretty unbalanced now, especially when the entire AI team is full of destroyers, then it’s really bad unless you’re smart and use an LRF (Gargoyle preferred).

Didn’t post here on this topic since I tried to play some time before I posted…

I can just ask what exactly is better in this update?

What I really like is New = returning of old lunch game screen.

I like no limits for trades per day.

and that is.

So was this good patch?

Not for me, I hate limitations and we got new with an even less max number of some resources.

I don’t like new rewards = just credits for reward when I send my ships on daily mission. I preferred vouchers and ship xenochips.

Open space? Was something done to it that is really worth to mention? I don’t think so.

Now I would say that I like brawl = cap beacons and captain games, but when I entered that specific game I got game 2 vs 2. Meh

Where are multiple tiers in PvP? I got game today where unleveled R5-7 ships were facing max R15+ ships on another side. Crap too

You are still ignoring 75% of community because you think 25% know more and are more desirable than 75% of us.

Limitation of premium ships to just one module, well it would be good if you nerfed Elly ships too, but no you didn’t.

Some modules are still so OP that meh. 

Doesn’t anyone from you developers plays this game and is good at PvP? I doubt since you can’t really find what is broken = OP or not.

For me, this update is a disappointment again.

Sorry but I have much higher expectation than this.

I challenge everyone here to state what is better now on this update.

I have some more comments but I’m to disappointed to …

29 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Didn’t post here on this topic since I tried to play some time before I posted…

I can just ask what exactly is better in this update?

What I really like is New = returning of old lunch game screen.

I like no limits for trades per day.

and that is.

So was this good patch?

Not for me, I hate limitations and we got new with an even less max number of some resources.

I don’t like new rewards = just credits for reward when I send my ships on daily mission. I preferred vouchers and ship xenochips.

Open space? Was something done to it that is really worth to mention? I don’t think so.

Now I would say that I like brawl = cap beacons and captain games, but when I entered that specific game I got game 2 vs 2. Meh

Where are multiple tiers in PvP? I got game today where unleveled R5-7 ships were facing max R15+ ships on another side. Crap too

You are still ignoring 75% of community because you think 25% know more and are more desirable than 75% of us.

Limitation of premium ships to just one module, well it would be good if you nerfed Elly ships too, but no you didn’t.

Some modules are still so OP that meh. 

Doesn’t anyone from you developers plays this game and is good at PvP? I doubt since you can’t really find what is broken = OP or not.

For me, this update is a disappointment again.

Sorry but I have much higher expectation than this.

I challenge everyone here to state what is better now on this update.

I have some more comments but I’m to disappointed to …

…i cant fault any of this…you sir, are right in every way, though the eledeum ships are i feel are balanced enough ot still reserve the title “alien”

1 hour ago, T3CUBE said:

…i cant fault any of this…you sir, are right in every way, though the eledeum ships are i feel are balanced enough ot still reserve the title “alien”

Really? It was told before that they want to have limited amount of currencies in a long term. Vouchers likely are to be removed and only credits will stay (lower tier modules don’t require vouchers for upgrades anymore already). Limiting amount of prem modules is actually direct response to GatoGrande’s complains about premium ships building OP combos. Actually he was complaining about too many different currencies before as well. Increased credit gains from some of the PvP modes - same story! Not to mention Open Space thing - where some missions are paying SIX times more than before, but yeah " Open space? Was something done to it that is really worth to mention? I don’t think so. "

I hate this update, because it doesn’t bring nothing positive for me, but it’s mainly directed at GatoGrande’s requests… And he is still “disappointed”, even after he got his say and devs changed things he was complaining about.