Star Conflict 1.5.7 (Discussion)

Same thing, except you’ll be selecting the ‘username says’ above the quoted text and hold down until the expandable blue box appears, or normally it will be a expandable blue two points that will be able to be spread to contain larger text, if it’s that you will drag one of the sides downwards and it will become a blue box, kind of like making a blue box on a desktop to select a bunch of icons, spread it around the quote box and copy, pasting like usual by pressing and holding down for the paste button to appear.

Something like that… just tested it on iPod… give it a try?

[TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/ “Go to TheDarkRedFox’s profile”)     1,200

[![TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/uploads/monthly_2018_05/IMG_3991.thumb.JPG.39cede430cba467455eb27fa0ab09e50.JPG)](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/ “Go to TheDarkRedFox’s profile”)

•  
  •  
  •  

[Posted 10 hours ago](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/37703-star-conflict-157-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=429763)

12 hours ago, [WolfKhanGeneral](< base_url >/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=240942) said:

To get a quote, hit up the quote button as if you’re making a new comment, go down to new quote and blue copy the entire box with the ctrl functions. Now you can have as many as you wish )

On mobile

[![Like](< base_url >/uploads/reactions/react_like.png “Like”)](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/37703-star-conflict-157-discussion/&do=reactComment&comment=429763&reaction=1&csrfKey=eb38b24ebc53a24b4f1f5d4e6f07d1e6)

•  

There we go, this one below took a bit of playing around with it to get, but it seems if you get the box around it just right you can get a good boxing in.

12 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

So that’s why there is a win64 folder in the game files, where now my Screenshots are getting redirected.

16 hours ago, John161 said:

I did forget to mention that they also have added a 64bit client for Windows in this update (missed it because I only diffed the data files). [@Koromac](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/243485-koromac/) weren’t you the one who asked for it all the time?

I already figured that out. That’s good!

About this forced Squad team play and your MM in this game.

Dear DEVS game is worst then ever. 

No sign of EQUAL CLOSE games.

What is wrong with you?

Play this game and see how sh ity it is now.

I see this 1.5.7B update that introduced “teamwork” bonus for Boremys missions also removed possibility of doing the missions twice a day.

6 minutes ago, Gon009 said:

I see this 1.5.7B update that introduced “teamwork” bonus for Boremys missions also removed possibility of doing the missions twice a day.

Double reward for half frequency seems fine

I got two sets of them and did with the squads.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Double reward for half frequency seems fine

Actually, it stacks, if you do it before 2 PM (GMT+1).

2 hours ago, Gon009 said:

It still refreshes at noon and midnight GMT - that’s twice a day in my book…

3 hours ago, niripas said:

5 hours ago, Gon009 said:

It still refreshes at noon and midnight GMT - that’s twice a day in my book…

Yes but the refresh is a bit different.

Before you can accept the mission before 12GMT, finish it after 12 GMT, and the next batch would immediately pop up.

After the update, you have to finish the previous batch before 12 for the next batch to actually refresh at 12.

Not sure if this is intended, or if any other similar missions are affected as well.

Are mesons canons still better than coil guns on destroyer’s? I have seen builds for archons using meson cannons but they are from 2016 and was wondering if the updates have changed anything.

18 hours ago, Schwarzschild said:

Yes but the refresh is a bit different.

Before you can accept the mission before 12GMT, finish it after 12 GMT, and the next batch would immediately pop up.

After the update, you have to finish the previous batch before 12 for the next batch to actually refresh at 12.

Not sure if this is intended, or if any other similar missions are affected as well.

Well, that explains a lot, thanks!

On 8/30/2018 at 9:53 PM, Koromac said:

Actually, it stacks, if you do it before 2 PM (GMT+1).

If it does, there must be some inconsistant bug, because i didn’t get it twice (CEST = GMT +2)

First time:

accepted at ~ 10:10

completed at ~ 12:00

Second time:

accepted at ~ 02:00

completed at ~ 18:00

Both times my mission was not refreshed…

On 9/1/2018 at 6:19 PM, Flash0914 said:

If it does, there must be some inconsistant bug, because i didn’t get it twice (CEST = GMT +2)

First time:

accepted at ~ 10:10

completed at ~ 12:00

Second time:

accepted at ~ 02:00

completed at ~ 18:00

Both times my mission was not refreshed…

Same here. My mission did not refresh at least for two days now! I was only able to complete it once a day.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

Same here. My mission did not refresh at least for two days now! I was only able to complete it once a day.

Hmm… you sure you finished the first set of the day before 12:00 GMT?

For me it refreshes every time if I finish them before 12. If you finish after 12, the mission will not refresh until 00:00 GMT the next day.

An other punch into the faces of all long term players, that is what this patch is!

I hate you all.

Suggestions:

Remove all Limits, a simple big unsigned double variable in your code will hurt none. There is no need for an artificial limit at all.

OR

Remove all multi-currencies, hidden behind resources. Why? They are annoying, time consuming and add no fun or value to the game at all!

OR

Add a exchange for EVERYTHING using credits. 

And give us the ability to

1: research modules even when we have enough “free” to upgrade them

2: gain vouchers via traditional contracts like the good old days.

Played a few battles, such a good feeling to see 2 pages of rewards going to be destroyed while other players get them. All those limits truely add fun and value to the game. I love the game and its developers!

-sarcasm

6 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

And give us the ability to

1: research modules even when we have enough “free” to upgrade them

2: gain vouchers via traditional contracts like the good old days.

Basically this. The change in 1.5.7c was nice and all since the forward fleet mission is now a free upgrade to a run but without consistent ways of increasing your voucher total it feels redundant.

11 hours ago, MathModelSim said:

Remove all Limits, a simple big unsigned double variable in your code will hurt none.

At least the game fronted is using a double precision float (lua’s only supported number type). Also which language does support unsigned doubles. At least the ones that are used mostly in SC don’t do it. (C, C++, Lua)

Balancing changes in 1.5.7 c:

• Inhibitor Crystal max damage decreased by 25%.