Star Conflict 1.5.6 (Discussion)

12 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Koro gib me ur acc so I can check new stuff

Some new LRFs with Ace auto aim modules were made.

You would be happy with that I guess.

7 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

You talking about the high noon module for 1011? If so that’s no excuse to start raging on LRF’s

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

You talking about the high noon module for 1011? If so that’s no excuse to start raging on LRF’s

Hmm since you mention it it might be that certain LRF drone that is a size of micro locator have extra big auto aim assistance and extremely big survivability …

but 

You got this all wrong. 

First of all I’m not raging.

And 

Second Tillo was extra good in all LRF frigates.

17 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

How does it work? Does it keep target beam on locked thingie or it just increase autoaim range? 

58 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

How does it work? Does it keep target beam on locked thingie or it just increase autoaim range? 

It has the same aim-assist cone as normal disint. Only real problem is durability of the drone.

10 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Second Tillo was extra good in all LRF frigates.

Never thought I’ll see the day when the words “good” and “Tillo” are used in the same context! 

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Never thought I’ll see the day when the words “good” and “Tillo” are used in the same context! 

![:lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/lol.png “:lol:”)

How would you call his playstyl in LRFs?

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It has the same aim-assist cone as normal disint. 

I can not agree with you here.

Drone can’t miss if you use any bigger ship than inty if you are closer than 3.5-4.5km.

Even people that play LRF a lot told me that aiming is much easier than with other LRF ships. 

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

real problem is durability of the drone.

Agreed…

Yes this is big problem as well.

How is new Empire ECM?

Anyone seen it in action?

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

![:lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/lol.png “:lol:”)

How would you call his playstyl in LRFs?

Derp ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

Drone can’t miss if you use any bigger ship than inty if you are closer than 3.5-4.5km.

From what I can tell it’s more about the projectile speed. It seems to have an increased value than the one displayed.

For game’s sake, tell the Cup’s price. There is no price anywhere ![:017:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/017.gif “:017:”) I did not even play yesterday, because I am not sure if this is going to be some rubbish or not.

8 hours ago, xKostyan said:

ㅕΘㅅΘㅑ

10 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

How is new Empire ECM?

Anyone seen it in action?

No one have it yet?

Didn’t Koro say he finished quest?

Any one else perhaps?

I like small ships but I will not be able to finish this quest so I,m curious if I will miss anything good ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”) 

9 hours ago, xKostyan said:

What does Derp mean? 

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

What does Derp mean? 

Who knows it’s some Soviet thing kosty brought from paradise of great Russia.

Also you can’t be good with lrf when all you do is drink beer and aim at random nabs like this ㅡpewㅡpewㅡpewㅡ ㄱΘㅅΘㅣ

2 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

Who knows it’s some Soviet thing kosty brought from paradise of great Russia.

Are you sure he came back?

Perhaps just his clone came back from Russia. ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Cya^

And Dyrnwyn Info Barrier doesn’t seem to work properly. Like… Does it apply a buff backwards? Or a debuff forwards? Or does it just act like a “solid” object?

FYI @SC devs, this is a really bad game atm and I am getting fed up with it.

Your two focuses as a dev are very simple. You provide consistent, rewarding content for the free players and you provide light advantages, cosmetics and grind-skips to paying customers. I believe you are failing at both and it’s purely down to small details, like refusing to reward players appropriately. Cred gain even under premium is abysmal. After repairs you’re lucky to have 150k a 20 min PvP match (R15), and making half the players on the board actually lose money for playing top tier is even worse. It’s like you adjusted it to cancel out the 50% cred bonuses on premium ships or something.

Payouts are practically guaranteed negative for PvE losses, yet half the matches need dupes that cost GS to reload on mid-match whether you have the kit. Literally no resources in space:- 50 asteroids and 2 containers. It’s like you wanna kill the game or you just never played Eve to understand how economy works. You might have somewhat improved drop rate for OS gear, but you’ve also played with the numbers so basically nobody gets rem-dis and other valuables anymore. You’ve paywalled Elly progression with Cascades and other containers, made it impossible to get R17s  you went half parts on. Made the most common crap super rare (raw mats) and the rare stuff sugar (mono). All the while you have stupid low item limits so the value of our stuff is a useless metric cos you can just make ‘rare part X’ common tomorrow.

Also I seen the giveaways and so forth on VK and it’s nice to know who you cater to. Nationalism is not very attractive to an international biz. Do some worldwide giveaways for once, you have the people there to present them in and here as well as social media to show them off.

Like, do you like your players? Serious question.

3 hours ago, UKGen0 said:

FYI @SC devs, this is a really bad game atm and I am getting fed up with it.

Your two focuses as a dev are very simple. You provide consistent, rewarding content for the free players and you provide light advantages, cosmetics and grind-skips to paying customers. I believe you are failing at both and it’s purely down to small details, like refusing to reward players appropriately. Cred gain even under premium is abysmal. After repairs you’re lucky to have 150k a 20 min PvP match (R15), and making half the players on the board actually lose money for playing top tier is even worse. It’s like you adjusted it to cancel out the 50% cred bonuses on premium ships or something.

Payouts are practically guaranteed negative for PvE losses, yet half the matches need dupes that cost GS to reload on mid-match whether you have the kit. Literally no resources in space:- 50 asteroids and 2 containers. It’s like you wanna kill the game or you just never played Eve to understand how economy works. You might have somewhat improved drop rate for OS gear, but you’ve also played with the numbers so basically nobody gets rem-dis and other valuables anymore. You’ve paywalled Elly progression with Cascades and other containers, made it impossible to get R17s  you went half parts on. Made the most common crap super rare (raw mats) and the rare stuff sugar (mono). All the while you have stupid low item limits so the value of our stuff is a useless metric cos you can just make ‘rare part X’ common tomorrow.

Also I seen the giveaways and so forth on VK and it’s nice to know who you cater to. Nationalism is not very attractive to an international biz. Do some worldwide giveaways for once, you have the people there to present them in and here as well as social media to show them off.

Like, do you like your players? Serious question.

Well, I will not comment on lose of credits but I can comment on REWARDS I got mine part of REWARDS and I’m not Russian neither a member of some former SSSR part aka now new state.

Thos I’m still waiting for my T-shirt reward from last League Tournament.