Star Conflict 1.5.6 (Discussion)

Relogged?

It is still grinding my gears how obvious the superiority of premium ships like the Stingay is. Its like you dont even want to hide the increasing p2w mentality.

Even more so, that yet another patch has passed without fixing that.

37 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

It is still grinding my gears how obvious the superiority of premium ships like the Stingay is. Its like you dont even want to hide the increasing p2w mentality.

How should they fix it?

22 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

How should they fix it?

Make premium ships only able to use one unique module, remove superior passive effects from ships like loki, cutter, and so on.

11 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Make premium ships only able to use one unique module,

Then what about ships like Karud or Archelon? These ships have their own set of unique modules that are counting towards the module cap.

If the cap is reduced to only 1, these ships would lose their unique combinations of modules.

2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

I do agree with you that Stingray is op but still,

This your statement hmmm.  You do know that Stingray was obtainable by quest? And you can still get parts-chips for it by playing R10 PvP-PvE?

19 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

You do know that Stingray was obtainable by quest

Speaking of which, why did the Star Marathon got removed :<

28 minutes ago, Schwarzschild said:

Speaking of which, why did the Star Marathon got removed :<

Every quest is removed after some time don’t know why.

But some quests were repeated after some time not many but still…

They could remove the capability for them to install ALL the unique modules of their rank, but instead to only have their special stuff, that would still leave most of them with no unique modules, and not even all the premiums that have unique modules have 3 of them, without counting the special module, so then they would be left being as strong, if not slightly weaker than standard ships, with the only advantage being a bigger reward yield.

8 hours ago, Schwarzschild said:

Then what about ships like Karud or Archelon? These ships have their own set of unique modules that are counting towards the module cap.

If the cap is reduced to only 1, these ships would lose their unique combinations of modules.

These ships would of course be able to use their own unique modules.

7 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

I do agree with you that Stingray is op but still,

This your statement hmmm.  You do know that Stingray was obtainable by quest? And you can still get parts-chips for it by playing R10 PvP-PvE?

I am aware of that, i got the ship this way myself. I hate however how the meta is that heavily dictated by these ships.

19 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

I am aware of that, i got the ship this way myself. I hate however how the meta is that heavily dictated by these ships.

I have stingray and honestly spam it, because it’s so reliable, with the great fed gunship stats + being able to use microwarp, but my most vicious slayer by far is still Singularity…

8 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Make premium ships only able to use one unique module,

Ew no

8 hours ago, Scar6 said:

remove superior passive effects from ships like loki, cutter, and so on.

Agreed. Exclude premiums from all rank bonuses.

Can somebody finally explain how much the Cup is? ![:017:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/017.gif “:017:”)

I feel demotivated without seeing its price, because it can be just 900.000 Credits for days of grind.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Ew no

Agreed. Exclude premiums from all rank bonuses.

Hmm no. Exclude all ships from rank bonuses.

Yayyy and now I’m gonna miss a day of parts because my hecking isp decided to botch maintenence on our line. Whoopee.

When does this event end again?

How long until the event for Dyrnwyn is over? Currently, there is one more activator required (30 central processors).

I also want to know why you haven’t fixed a bug with missing Mysterious Containers in Empire and some other sectors?

Spatial Scanner suffers some of its value because of this!

6 hours ago, Koromac said:

one more activator required

How??? I have like 50 parts left to get.

Same here, 60/90 for Dyrnwyn, 60/100 for the cup, there is time until August 9 for the activators and the xenochips, so that’s 15 days, we don’t know about the cup, but I don’t think they will let players have more than one.

meanwhile, i just got the half of the first cpu…

On 7/24/2018 at 3:07 PM, Koromac said:

How long until the event for Dyrnwyn is over? Currently, there is one more activator required (30 central processors).

I also want to know why you haven’t fixed a bug with missing Mysterious Containers in Empire and some other sectors?

Spatial Scanner suffers some of its value because of this!

Koro gib me ur acc so I can check new stuff