Star Conflict 1.5.6 (Discussion)

25ebe3fe9d7a625b83c46a865154.jpg

[Welcome to discuss Star Conflict v.1.5.6!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/37469-star-conflict-156/)

I was really hoping for some balancing changes. ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Mostly in regards to standart ships feeling a bit too weak and low rank buffs being to dominant. A r9 Spirit ECM can facetank a Sword Command fighter! (I’ve been on both ends of that engagement)

Also, the diffusion shield is currently not effective enough in my opinion. The new high dps weapons and the many energy drain effects turn standart command ships in not much more than free kills ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

The Dyrnwrrndrrrwrrry Interceptor is a good looking ship. I like the golden emblems on it!

What happened to PvE matchmaking? Again??

I’m getting R3 Palom alongside R16 Singularity in some maps.

I know it is a “feature” of Operation Monolith. I’m talking about the other maps like Ariadne or Fire Support.

Yeah I’m seeing lots of weird matchups in PvE now as well. Usually rank 2-5’s that get killed off right at the start.

Seriously if PvE queues are that big of a problem then start giving players more incentive to play instead of making it even worse by mashing all the ranks together.

4 hours ago, Scar6 said:

I was really hoping for some balancing changes. ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Mostly in regards to standart ships feeling a bit too weak and low rank buffs being to dominant. A r9 Spirit ECM can facetank a Sword Command fighter! (I’ve been on both ends of that engagement)

Also, the diffusion shield is currently not effective enough in my opinion. The new high dps weapons and the many energy drain effects turn standart command ships in not much more than free kills ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

The Dyrnwrrndrrrwrrry Interceptor is a good looking ship. I like the golden emblems on it!

How about:

Add a Cpu or Capacitor mod, that makes command immune to energy drain… that would solve the issue without making Diffusion shield op against anything that doesn’t carry energy drain…

Spirit is probably the best ECM, due to it’s ability to carry the ecm equivalent of Deconstructor cannon, i don’t remember how it’s called

If Dyrnvyrs unique main gun is good, it’ll be a valid ecm option, if not it’s a giant waste of ressources. At least it looks cool…

3 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

How about:

Add a Cpu or Capacitor mod, that makes command immune to energy drain… that would solve the issue without making Diffusion shield op against anything that doesn’t carry energy drain…

Spirit is probably the best ECM, due to it’s ability to carry the ecm equivalent of Deconstructor cannon, i don’t remember how it’s called

If Dyrnvyrs unique main gun is good, it’ll be a valid ecm option, if not it’s a giant waste of ressources. At least it looks cool…

You have the implant for that, use HRS and you can have it up almost the entire time.

As for the weapon I suppose you are talking about the Destabilizing Mortar, which is part of Kris AE’s kit which focuses on sabotaging main weapons, its cool to see that some unique module kits are themed towards one thing.

Dyrnwyn seems to be the cheapest R16-R17 ship so far, but it definitely looks good, main gun doesn’t seem like anything amazing, although the spread stats are missing.

40 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Dyrnwyn seems to be the cheapest R16-R17 ship so far,

Minus the daily part grinding and hella computing chip cost. Computing chips are basically the resource bundle exclusive drop now since they don’t really drop anywhere else now.

but it definitely looks good,

Looks absolutely beautiful thank you very much.

main gun doesn’t seem like anything amazing, although the spread stats are missing.

Yeah main weapon seems a little… Meh. Like even it’s side effect isn’t that great unless you’re talking about destroyers. Destros need energy like you need oxygen.

6 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Minus the daily part grinding and hella computing chip cost. Computing chips are basically the resource bundle exclusive drop now since they don’t really drop anywhere else now.

Threshold

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Threshold

Oh hush with threshold. OS mining sucks.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Minus the daily part grinding and hella computing chip cost. Computing chips are basically the resource bundle exclusive drop now since they don’t really drop anywhere else now

Agreed.

Computing Chips (and Crystal Shards) are used THE most frequent for the special project parts.

For instance, building a Saw One from scratch would require around 500 computing chips, and less than 100 for most of the other minerals.

Basically, the 500k container is used mostly for the crystal shards (and occasionally graphite), the rest is just free add-ons.

Also, while you are at it: pls buff Gauss Cannon :3

What is that Spaceball Cup? 100 Shards and …? Can I get a lot of money is I sell it? Also, what if I leave it? Where would I use it?
P.S. Make Open Space tasks respawn faster, please. It takes too much time for a new mission to appear in OS, but I need to farm xenos.
PSS 100 kills for 20 xenos? Too difficult. I want 40 xenos.
PSSS Gargoyle, Dart, Dyrnwyn are the worst-looking ships, imho, as well as some ugly Empire snipers. Dull, bleak, boring design. So far, Jericho wins in terms of beauty.

Beauty is subjective. I think the new inty looks smexy 

uwu

13 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Oh hush with threshold. OS mining sucks.

30 mins 200 chips… easy

Even if they are severely broken, but please bring back the Sunday tournaments. Only opportunity to play some serious teamplay in teams greater than 2 people.

Can anybody say what that Spaceball Cup means? I mean, 100 shards, and what??? I understand that I will have the cup, but what then? Is it shown in my stats, or somewhere in my profile? Is it expensive to sell? Does it give any bonuses?

2 minutes ago, inyazserg said:

Can anybody say what that Spaceball Cup means? I mean, 100 shards, and what??? I understand that I will have the cup, but what then? Is it shown in my stats, or somewhere in my profile? Is it expensive to sell? Does it give any bonuses?

From what I can tell it’s just an item that sells for a fair amount of credits but has no actual value. Though I hope I’m wrong. Hopefully it’ll be used to craft something cool or be displayed in your hangar etc.

I’m at 30 parts, don’t care if it sells for one credit or one billion, I’m keeping it in my storage next to my Mining Laser and the Unknown device.

37 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I’m at 30 parts, don’t care if it sells for one credit or one billion, I’m keeping it in my storage next to my Mining Laser and the Unknown device.

Boye same. (tho I never got mining laser and I’m really sad about that)

Now I have a bug with Spaceball. When I open my tasks - Complete/Regular, there is no task for Cup shards.
I saw this task yesterday, but it is NOT there in tasks. I saw it yesterday, but I do not see it today.
I went through all my tasks and there is no Spaceball 1/5 task.
So, what is the reason to play Faceball, if there is no reward?
P.S. I can see the Cup’s shards in my Workshop, but I do not get any Cup shards. I have played 30 battles today, and no result, no shards, no reward. Yeah, they guve Credits, but I need Shards. I am going to spend a а hour of my life reporting this bug, logging all millifiles, uploading, reloading, waiting, whining.
Send my greetings to the people at the sea. I hope the temperature gets hotter.