Star Conflict 1.5.6 (Discussion)

3 hours ago, UKGen0 said:

Cred gain even under premium is abysmal. After repairs you’re lucky to have 150k a 20 min PvP match (R15), and making half the players on the board actually lose money for playing top tier is even worse. It’s like you adjusted it to cancel out the 50% cred bonuses on premium ships or something.

Payouts are practically guaranteed negative for PvE losses, yet half the matches need dupes that cost GS to reload on mid-match whether you have the kit.

There is no such mode that has 20 min timer on PvP. And actually the PvP payouts were increased  - now your credits gain is not based on losing or winning, just on your effectiveness in that game. Previously losing a game guaranteed money loss. 

For  PvE - first - you can craft duplicators or find them in the Open Space (there are sectors you can find 5 - 6 in 3 minutes ). No need to spend GS  on them. They also drop from the after battle loot. I have over 500 of them even when sometimes I have to use them and I don’t remember when I had to craft one TBH. Second -  there is one map dedicated to exactly this: earning credits fast. There is also a map that is made so easy that you can beat it solo in ECM in 4 minutes (or speed run it in 2:45) which for R15 premium pays 750k.  Which leads to:

4 hours ago, UKGen0 said:

Literally no resources in space:- 50 asteroids and 2 containers. It’s like you wanna kill the game or you just never played Eve to understand how economy works. You might have somewhat improved drop rate for OS gear, but you’ve also played with the numbers so basically nobody gets rem-dis and other valuables anymore. You’ve paywalled Elly progression with Cascades and other containers, made it impossible to get R17s  you went half parts on. Made the most common crap super rare (raw mats) and the rare stuff sugar (mono). All the while you have stupid low item limits so the value of our stuff is a useless metric cos you can just make ‘rare part X’ common tomorrow.

There are dedicated sectors that offer specific, basic materials. However you have to be desperate to do any mining operation as in best case scenario you will be picking up one ore in 20 seconds. So in 3 minutes you will get 9 ores. In the very same time you can do one PvE map, get 500k (if you don’t have premium ship) and buy a container containing 10 of each resources. I will not comment about the drop rates, but there are people that have everything. Dunno about blocked Elly progression - three tiers of Destroyer specops pays for your container and you are the first complaining about it this year. You can still trade items you have for items you want with 10% tax penalty - that’s why you have those 500GS missions - at the beginning you can easily trade some Ellydium specmodule stuff. 

4 hours ago, UKGen0 said:

Also I seen the giveaways and so forth on VK and it’s nice to know who you cater to. Nationalism is not very attractive to an international biz. Do some worldwide giveaways for once, you have the people there to present them in and here as well as social media to show them off.

Even now there is a competition here on the forum. Last contest announced on FB was 26th of July. Just went to VK and those are the same contests as on FB, so dunno what are you talking about. And in 21st century how hard is to press RMB -> Translate Page if you don’t speak Russian? 

PS there were few giveaways - not a single one was locked to one country. 

5 hours ago, UKGen0 said:

Like, do you like your players? Serious question.

To be honest, with the things that have been going on for the past years, it feels like they don’t, but I want to believe otherwise, there are some changes that need to be done, and it might happen, but there is no guarantee for now.

Few suggestions for better player experience for next update.

I would certainly change a few things here like ;

• return Combat Recon but without hot joining

• hack remove hot joining entirely

• boost credit reward income after the game for 10% - 20%

• remove credit reward in loot search after the battle and replace it with various items

• nerf Deconstructor 

• nerf Tai’Kin

• remove damage income anomalies between different ship classes.

• make missiles do the same damage to all ship classes (intys are protected now by receiving far less damage than other classes)

• make new players lose bonus (damage + survivability) on low-rank ships after every hundred PvP played by 10% (personally, I would remove all of it but ok let’s protect new players)

• make loot-bundles that we buy for iridium more player friendly it is crap to get a 3x same item in 3 possible attempts.

• make Spatial scanner loot better it is really crap now.

• return old beautiful module icons this new one are really not user friendly - untransparent

• return the former position of Cargo drones or color them that we can spot them from far far away.

• implement worm-jump hols, nebulas that will lower sensor range, pulsar stars that will slowly eat hull of ships… in open space (don’t complain about the game engine or even make it excuse) it is boring now

• remove station protection in open space after players reach R15

• make NPCs in open space harder to kill but less intelligent it is weird to see that entire fleet of NPCs is following me even if I’m invisible.

• make all modules work against NPC alien ships as well

• remove perma pulsar from aliens

• tournaments on Sunday should bring more interesting rewards like GS or Electrum or much more Iridium.

• dread battles are boring with this nuke tactic, would suggest enlarging reload time of nuke also let nuke do damage to all players 

• remove an option that single player without corp can join Dread battle

• remove an option that one player can face entire wing in dread battles ( it was so when I last tried, don’t know if it is still same )

• weapons like nuke and gravy lens should do damage to both teams (it is crap to see how someone nuke beacon and he kills enemy players and at the same time his teammates can cap it)

• faster response of developers when players are pointing to something that is OP

• more polls to interact with players and actually, listen to results of polls

I could think on something more but if this would be change it would be great for start.

This would be based on some my experience in this game, ah and yes I know some will pick now here one thing and harass me rather than consider what is my opinion.

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

nerf Tai’Kin

Fly one and tell me how much nerf it needs

make missiles do the same damage to all ship classes (intys are protected now by receiving far less damage than other classes)

No, this is a very old mechanic and a good one…

return old beautiful module icons this new one are really not user friendly - untransparent

Yeah i kinda agree on that… while the new icons look fancier, they absolutely don’t give away an items functionality

implement worm-jump hols, nebulas that will lower sensor range, pulsar stars that will slowly eat hull of ships… in open space (don’t complain about the game engine or even make it excuse) it is boring now

That won’t make OS interesting

make NPCs in open space harder to kill but less intelligent it is weird to see that entire fleet of NPCs is following me even if I’m invisible.

remove perma pulsar from aliens

That has nothing to do with AI intelligence, but bad programming, Ai ships don’t track your ship via line of sight/scanners, but based on where your ship is…

Yes… pls get us rid of those goddamn pulsars

weapons like nuke and gravy lens should do damage to both teams

That would make it fair in beacon modes, but at the same time pretty bad modules overall

faster response of developers when players are pointing to something that is OP

A lot of players have no idea what is OP

23 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Taikins are still capable of permanently debuffing your manouverability to frigate levels. Meanwhile they can launch inhibitor crystals out of a permanent cloak, circle you with ludicrous speeds and spam you with homing balls of doom. All that combined with a million gtfo buttons.

The only things that hurt them are weapons like thilith or thies.

Detonation games are dominated by taikins that move almost 700m/s despite carrying a bomb.

I would be happy if at least the satellite crystal would receive a nerf. Its impossible to dogfight such a small and fast ship when all your manouverability gets stripped away.

56 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

I did use it had like 10+kills in each game

I don’t use it any more I’m to OP, it wouldn’t be fair against others

That won’t make OS interesting

perhaps not but it would be more interesting that it is now and perhaps more versatile 

A lot of players have no idea what is OP

I do, I play PvP and I’m not bad so I kind have some feeling what is good or not.

25 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Taikins are still capable of permanently debuffing your manouverability to frigate levels. Meanwhile they can launch inhibitor crystals out of a permanent cloak, circle you with ludicrous speeds and spam you with homing balls of doom. All that combined with a million gtfo buttons.

The only things that hurt them are weapons like thilith or thies.

Detonation games are dominated by taikins that move almost 700m/s despite carrying a bomb.

I would be happy if at least the satellite crystal would receive a nerf. Its impossible to dogfight such a small and fast ship when all your manouverability gets stripped away.

All this is correct, but players that su ck in every ship except in Tai’kin will always say opposite.

Also I did say this

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

This would be based on some my experience in this game, ah and yes I know some will pick now here one thing and harass me rather than consider what is my opinion.

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

That has nothing to do with AI intelligence, but bad programming, Ai ships don’t track your ship via line of sight/scanners, but based on where your ship is…

Nope. In OS if you turn invisible, they will follow you to your last known position. If you are EM scattering they will still see you in their vision range. 

Which is 1km, also, be careful with pulsars or they might reveal you unless you use one of the specmods from Jag or the Long Descent.

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

All this is correct, but players that su ck in every ship except in Tai’kin will always say opposite.

Tai’kin is the most difficult to play ship. And if someone sucks in every other ship, they surely will not be of any use in a tai’kin…

Yeah, you might be able to be invisible and warp around, but any mistake will almost surely result in death, and when dealing with tacklers you will often need to have specific mods and implants.

3 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Yeah, you might be able to be invisible and warp around, but any mistake will almost surely result in death, and when dealing with tacklers you will often need to have specific mods and implants.

You can avoid any punishment by pressing f or by double taping strafe up. Dont forget r7 middle implant to break any tackle.

3 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Tai’kin is the most difficult to play ship. And if someone sucks in every other ship, they surely will not be of any use in a tai’kin…

There are taikin builds that almost play themselves, including aiming your weapons. Calling that ship difficult to play is plain ignorant.

13 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Few suggestions for better player experience for next update.

• remove station protection in open space after players reach R15

I assume this:

SecCon

• Corporations can temporarily disable PvE-mode in locations it owns in SecCon

doesn’t work?

4 hours ago, niripas said:

I assume this:

doesn’t work?

I don’t know this.

It is a nice thing if it is possible but it would be more interesting if all players would lose station protection automatically at some point for all sectors

I don’t know this.

It is a nice thing if it is possible but it would be more interesting if all players would lose station protection automatically at some point for all sectors

Things like Halo Launchers and Nukes dont synergize well to not having station protection, if you plan on peaceful farming.

13 hours ago, Scar6 said:

There are taikin builds that almost play themselves, including aiming your weapons. Calling that ship difficult to play is plain ignorant.

No it’s not… the missile launcher has to be aimed, or the missiles just fly somewhere. Taking the ability to lock on to a target and calling that self playing is ignorant.

Plus it deals no significant damage, whatsoever… just like any other inteceptor weapon…

Tai’kin can stay alive very long if flown by a halfway competent player, but to be actually effective in it, you need to be quite skilled at the game.

7 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

No it’s not… the missile launcher has to be aimed, or the missiles just fly somewhere. Taking the ability to lock on to a target and calling that self playing is ignorant.

Plus it deals no significant damage, whatsoever… just like any other inteceptor weapon…

Tai’kin can stay alive very long if flown by a halfway competent player, but to be actually effective in it, you need to be quite skilled at the game.

OK you are skilled because you play with Tai’Kin

you see this Detonation was excellent;

http://prntscr.com/kevsbk

first to hot join on winning team that was pure luck and then this underpowered ship that can go 700 even with bomb did all work.

Taikin dies at almost any scratch when not having emergency stasis installed. It’s only good for low ping players.

Today’s cancer is going on

http://prntscr.com/kezome

http://prntscr.com/kezp0x

2 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Taikin dies at almost any scratch when not having emergency stasis installed. It’s only good for low ping players.

Do you even play PvP?

8 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

you see this Detonation was excellent;

Detonation is a stupid gamemode to begin with

I know that all events in this game end.
So, when is the end of the    ‘‘Champion’s Cup’’    Spaceball event?

screenshot-180814-231759.jpg.0740a242433b15bdfe4156964ff9d7ff.jpg