Star Conflict 1.5.2 (Discussion)

1 hour ago, Rakza said:

The problem is that it’s probably a bug due to the capacity that Gravilassos has to accelerate ships over the speed limit of 700 m/s

It’s not a bug… it’s “Working as intended” just like gravi wave… it is supposed to accelerate you beyond 700m/s, to onehit crash you, but death recap never shows more than your max HP as crash damage, because it only shows how much hp you have lost (and you can’t loose more than you have)

i just want a Zhen buff tbf :confused:

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

“Working as intended”

Well, even if it’s fun sometime, it’s not an “Intended” mechanics I would like to see ingame (Even for Guards)

By the Way, why everybody is forgetting that afterburning means consuming energy and that the Zhen special hack allows it to have another way to burn energy while blocking ennemy mobility?

Does anybody know if Singularity’s passive drone boosting affect Project 1011’s dissy drone?

2 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Does anybody know if Singularity’s passive drone boosting affect Project 1011’s dissy drone?

I would assume so since the remote disentegrator counts as a drone. Whether you have to be cloaked next to the host ship or the drone however is a different story.

10 hours ago, Rakza said:

Well, even if it’s fun sometime, it’s not an “Intended” mechanics I would like to see ingame (Even for Guards)

It most certainly wasn’t fun to be on the receiving end of, especially since I also always run the J9 implant which makes your shield take collision damage. I was going to run some PvP till I encountered people exploiting the same stuff but my game keeps crashing so I’m just waiting on the memory leak fix and gravi-lasso fix now I guess. Oh and being killed twice in Tyrant by the same s**t is definitely not fun since the respawn is massive and you immediately go down to negative credits regardless of match outcome.

27 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

It most certainly wasn’t fun to be on the receiving end of,

Can’t tell, but I can understand. Being killed by gravi-waves too without any escape.

Never Oneshotted Destroyers with Gravilasso because I thought it would be logic for a Frigate to not Insta-Ram-Kill something bigger than it.

It’s a bug linked with the Jericho Implant.

It’s not only transfering collision damage to your shield, it’s making your shield hitbox able to receive collision damage.

I put the “Beta Accelerator SR Mark 3” on my Inquisitor with Gravilasso and there is a big difference in the interactions with collision.

14 hours ago, Rakza said:

By the Way, why everybody is forgetting that afterburning means consuming energy and that the Zhen special hack allows it to have another way to burn energy while blocking ennemy mobility?

1.I totally agree…

2.I didn’t even think about that one, since i build all my ships to be constantly flying with afterburner active, but you are right!

Also, what an impressive fleet upgrade once again. 

The number of Engineers has reached incredible values with all the good and balanced tools you prepared for them.

There is absolutly no problem in Engineer module’s description ! 

And the module’s distribution is once again pretty damn amazing !

Game is absolutly NOT BUGGED !

Modules like Energy Converter ByPassing the Static Barrier?

Remote Detonation destroying MIG-105 FROM WHAT MISSILE SLOT?

Fuse Blaster with SuperNova dealing 300 dmg to Destroyer Drone?

Protector torpedo healing shield in 2 Seconds and not instantly like the description would make you believe? Same goes for the “Rain Season Transformer”

Modules not receiving range bonus from ships they are supposed to be mounted on?

Commitment doing exactly not what it’s saying while the Burn all energy part works?

What about :

1. GORDON MISSILE LAUNCHER
  2. LIGHT COIL MORTAR
  3. RECOIL COMPENSATED CANNON
  4. MIRV LAUNCHER
  5. HOMING LASER
  6. GUIDED THERMOSPHERE
  7. BRANCHING LASER
  8. PLASMA HARPOON
  9. PLASMA DEVASTATOR
  10. PLASMA MINIGUN
  11. AND THE REMAINING STUFF I PROBABLY MISSED

AND

droid.jpg

40 minutes ago, Rakza said:

Also, what an impressive fleet upgrade once again. 

The number of Engineers has reached incredible values with all the good and balanced tools you prepared for them.

There is absolutly no problem in Engineer module’s description ! 

And the module’s distribution is once again pretty damn amazing !

Game is absolutly NOT BUGGED !

Modules like Energy Converter ByPassing the Static Barrier?

Remote Detonation destroying MIG-105 FROM WHAT MISSILE SLOT?

Fuse Blaster with SuperNova dealing 300 dmg to Destroyer Drone?

Protector torpedo healing shield in 2 Seconds and not instantly like the description would make you believe? Same goes for the “Rain Season Transformer”

Modules not receiving range bonus from ships they are supposed to be mounted on?

Commitment doing exactly not what it’s saying while the Burn all energy part works?

What about :

1. GORDON MISSILE LAUNCHER
  2. LIGHT COIL MORTAR
  3. RECOIL COMPENSATED CANNON
  4. MIRV LAUNCHER
  5. HOMING LASER
  6. GUIDED THERMOSPHERE
  7. BRANCHING LASER
  8. PLASMA HARPOON
  9. PLASMA DEVASTATOR
  10. PLASMA MINIGUN
  11. AND THE REMAINING STUFF I PROBABLY MISSED

AND

droid.jpg

Still better than covops

40 minutes ago, Rakza said:

What about :

LIGHT COIL MORTAR

this weapon is quite fine on the excalibur , but the passive bonus range should be augmented , it’s ridiculously small . ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

12 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

this weapon is quite fine on the excalibur , but the passive bonus range should be augmented , it’s ridiculously small. ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

If it’s fine, nothing should be augmented

If something should be augmented, it’s not fine.

Gordon is a very situational gun, which can at times be really devastating, but also be as effective as a toothpick launcher

Light coil mortar is one of the most underwhelming weapons in the Fleet update, if not the whole game…

Mirv and Homing laser are nothing, but a nuisance

Thermosphere is a joke gun, just like flux phaser

Plasma minigun is decent…

As for the rest, i don’t know them enough to make a statement…

21 minutes ago, Rakza said:

If it’s fine, nothing should be augmented

If something should be augmented, it’s not fine.

that why i said “quite” fine , meaning it’s nearly fine , in PvE it’s a very very strong weapon for command , give you strong AoE , good dmg , good range etc… 

So this games worst (and mostly by the devs completely ignored) problems are:

[Focusing Laser] + [Magnetic field disruptor]

[Energy Leak]

[Deconstructor Cannon] (still waiting for further nerfs)

[Quantum Defence] (Like seriously, going upunished for full burst launches, because a 5 seconds invinvibility is just insane)

11 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

[Energy Leak]

[Quantum Defence] (Like seriously, going upunished for full burst launches, because a 5 seconds invinvibility is just insane)

i have not tested it in custom , but it happened to me a few time , it seems quantum defence remove negative effect , at least the engine controller hack from the Zhen .i didn’t know it had that effect before , it’s even more powerfull than expected 

1 hour ago, dreamer78 said:

i have not tested it in custom , but it happened to me a few time , it seems quantum defence remove negative effect , at least the engine controller hack from the Zhen .i didn’t know it had that effect before , it’s even more powerfull than expected 

It even states in its description that it ignores control effects.

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

[Energy Leak]

uhIhyx9.png

It’s not only “Ignore”, it’s Ignore and “Remove”

Thermal Energy Burner damage before it’s become out of control.

Object NY18 needs to be Nerfed, especially its “special module”, the remove/immune to negative effect should not ever ever be present on Guards with such a low cooldown.

The Energy System Destabilizer ( you named it “Energy Leak” I think) needs to see its range rebalanced accordingly to other Guard’s modules (around 2000m)

Missile Swarm’s Energy Cost is way to high compared to its other stats, we are talking about a “750” Energy Point per use module with a 45 seconds CD for a Rank 17.

Considering the ship it is linked too : “T-Rex Mark II” with a base capacitor of 1492 Energy Point, It’s more than 50% of the base Capacitor of the Guard. (50.2% of Stock Base T-Rex Mark II)

I think a lot of the new Engineer’s Modules also suffer from high energy consumption.

There is a lack of Anti-Control tools while more and more tools to control are introduced into the game. And the Degressive Effect on Cumulative/Chain Control does not apply fast enough.

The Remote Detonator needs to only deal a percent of the missile slot’s damage. Loosing a missile ammunition or the whole Cartridge is already penalizing enough by itself. Some Missile Carrier builds are just suicidal cause of this. 

There also is a problem with the abuse of Rank 6 or lower with the Focusing Laser. That’s not even to use the Locked Low Rank Module like the “Protector Torpedo” / “Reserve Energy Circuit” / “Trampoline” but just to abuse the Low Rank Buff on an already imbalanced weapon. The system is nice but is also greatly amplifying imbalance.

13 hours ago, Rakza said:

I think a lot of the new Engineer’s Modules also suffer from high energy consumption.

I attribute it to not documented nerf in last patch (1.5.2b) not to mention ninja patch : ( → further nerfs my Wazgot (why they doing this to engis?)

16 minutes ago, avarshina said:

I attribute it to not documented nerf in last patch (1.5.2b) not to mention ninja patch : ( → further nerfs my Wazgot (why they doing this to engis?)

what did they do to the waz’got :’(