Star Conflict 1.5.2 (Discussion)

Could it be possible to improve the “Protector Torpedo” and “Dual Link” effects (Projectile and Detonation) to make it easier to see for allies?

Is “System Hack” not affecting gravity generators a bug?

On 4/27/2018 at 6:30 PM, Rakza said:

Only Imperial Scout are dropping in Lava Spine, you need to kill between 6-10 of them per container.

we have to make a database what enemies drop what… 

10 minutes ago, niripas said:

we have to make a database what enemies drop what… 

There is another sector with the same thing…

But I can’t remember the name.

30 minutes ago, niripas said:

Is “System Hack” not affecting gravity generators a bug?

You meant “Gravitational Lens”?

I

2 hours ago, Rakza said:

You meant “Gravitational Lens”?

I

No, gravity generators in Destroyer SpecOps.

Geyser: Make it what we all want it to be a Kinetic F.Blaster. At least until the “lead rain” mission is out of the way. By the way that is what the Vulcan should be a kinetic with the damage of F.blaster.

The Big downer this patch is the drop rate / frequency of pirate stashes (Iridium). OS update was Awesome…then it was ruined. If we can’t get iridium and we are going to burn through it for the stupid BP lottery at least give us a way to get more of it. Not kill the only way we had of getting more. I seriously can not understand the persistent “cool new stuff…now create away to make the patch suck” mentality of the updates. The Big update is the only one I can remember that was all positive. Is it so hard to do that every update?

Our graphics and game play our awesome. Our numbers should be waaaay higher. These frustrating updates are…frustrating to people.

49 minutes ago, Seraphym1 said:

The Big downer this patch is the drop rate / frequency of pirate stashes (Iridium). OS update was Awesome…then it was ruined. If we can’t get iridium and we are going to burn through it for the stupid BP lottery at least give us a way to get more of it. Not kill the only way we had of getting more. I seriously can not understand the persistent “cool new stuff…now create away to make the patch suck” mentality of the updates. The Big update is the only one I can remember that was all positive. Is it so hard to do that every update?

Our graphics and game play our awesome. Our numbers should be waaaay higher. These frustrating updates are…frustrating to people.

Couldn’t agree more… the end game grind is really getting out of hand… no need for a RNG lottery

Its getting continiously more frustrating to wait for 3 hours, get another duplicate blueprint and see my iridium resources diminishing. Why isnt it possible to trade blueprints? There should at least an option to buy them with GS. That’d be a win-win.

Recon toys I checked so far.

“Tracer” plasma gun: Absolute favourite of this update, even if this is just ordinary Plasma Gun with Crystal Infiltrator combined. Looks like a bad gun - short range, kinda slow projectile, pathetic damage. Turns into beast in team situations by boosting ally damage. Useless in 1vs1

“Draccar” nanobot colony: Taitaq + repair kit, with the same flaws Taitaq has - useless against targets with multipurpose shield or R9 implant.

Bow EM laser: Weak AF, despite having double of dps other inty guns have. It should have reticule sticking like F Blaster have.

“Triumvirate” Hologram: Just an old version of holoship, nothing spectacular, but combined with normal Holoship I can sorround people by myself
image.png.ee2413dcefc702cda7139926b76d08f9.png

Teleport Anchor: Taikin’s return crystal with repair kit instead of abducting. I didn’t find any useable function for it, since ECM and Tacklers can easily destroy the anchor.
Trampoline: Taikin’s Warp Vortex. Might be useful in tactical destro moving, but its nothing spectacular.
Energy Anomaly: Shield Havoc with explosion effect. Appear to be bugged - sometimes it detonates immediately even if you don’t move far. Also 1km for 5 seconds range…
Covert Ops drone: Just a spy drone with shield burn effect. Better use shield transfer module instead.
Nanolocator: Good alternative for micro locator, with actual useful secondary effect.
Minor crystal destabilisation: Taikin’s farts. Even visuals are the same.

Passives:
Shroud generator: mostly waste of slot, it simulates Taikin’s jump crystals behaviour by doing a xxxx at launch. Good luck killing someone with this.
Faria missile amplifier: If you are willing to sacrifice hull slot for this, perfect for mines. 9.5k dmg mines on R9 almost cuts a frig in half.
Duelist protocol: It was here before update, but its nice for ambushing lone targets that wont happen often. Good for eliminating jumping ships.
Turing simulation module: Vigilant cpu passive on much more mobile ships. Equip this whenever you can, good for team even with such low range.
Critical counter: Synergy with Tracer plasma gun, otherwise just a dps boost. Recons are rather debuffer supports than dps ships, but with this you can close the gap with high damage weapons like Shrapnel or RF Blaster.

2 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Bow EM laser: Weak AF, despite having double of dps other inty guns have. It should have reticule sticking like F Blaster have.

bow laser should not have the reticle stick, nothing should

Congrats on breaking gravi-lasso Devs. It literally insta-kills ANYTHING now.

Hq1rpR2.jpg

12 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Congrats on breaking gravi-lasso Devs. It literally insta-kills ANYTHING now.

Were you going forward in the direction of the guard that Gravilasso-ed you?

Edit : If Yes, do you remember the ship and the speed you were going?

Zehn is pretty damn broken… [Engine Controller Hack] makes basically anything go at the same speed straightforward for up to 6 seconds…

For a small ship, this pretty much means insta death, because they can no longer dodge any projectiles whatsoever, as for a big ship, it almost always leads to death on the long term, because getting back to position after 6 seconds of flying with afterburner is almost impossible…

5 hours ago, Rakza said:

Edit : If Yes, do you remember the ship and the speed you were going?

If you looked closely at the picture, you would see, that he took 134k collision damage… judging by that it can only have been a destroyer, and since it is [@TheDerpNukem](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244296-thederpnukem/) we are talking about, it was probably his tyrant

Also yay! Gravi wave all over again!!

11 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Zehn is pretty damn broken… [Engine Controller Hack] makes basically anything go at the same speed straightforward for up to 6 seconds…

For a small ship, this pretty much means insta death, because they can no longer dodge any projectiles whatsoever, as for a big ship, it almost always leads to death on the long term, because getting back to position after 6 seconds of flying with afterburner is almost impossible…

If you looked closely at the picture, you would see, that he took 134k collision damage… judging by that it can only have been a destroyer, and since it is [@TheDerpNukem](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244296-thederpnukem/) we are talking about, it was probably his tyrant

Also yay! Gravi wave all over again!!

You can see his ship below the Death Recap. And yes it was his Tyrant.

9 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

If you looked closely at the picture, you would see, that he took 134k collision damage… judging by that it can only have been a destroyer

The problem is that it’s probably a bug due to the capacity that Gravilassos has to accelerate ships over the speed limit of 700 m/s

29 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

The total duration of the debuff is affected by control reduction effects (like Proton wall) and by control stacking diminishing.

Maneuverability debuff is affected by 8-2

The next patch should contain measures to make focusing laser + magnetic disruptor less irritating.

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

No. Zhen is actually really underpowered. The engine hack more or less turns the victims engines into cruise engines for like 6 seconds and forces them on, you can still turn and whatnot just slowly. The Zhen’s special gun is not as good as it looks and need a buff or rework. The Zhen’s spec mod seemingly doesn’t work sometimes and doesn’t disrupt the enemy all that much at all. The hack system for hull just cripples your energy as you have one hull slot and Zhen really needs a passive armor because energy goes fast on Zhen. All in all Zhen needs a lot of buffing.

7 minutes ago, ComradeJedus said:

No. Zhen is actually really underpowered. The engine hack more or less turns the victims engines into cruise engines for like 6 seconds and forces them on, you can still turn and whatnot just slowly. The Zhen’s special gun is not as good as it looks and need a buff or rework. The Zhen’s spec mod seemingly doesn’t work sometimes and doesn’t disrupt the enemy all that much at all. The hack system for hull just cripples your energy as you have one hull slot and Zhen really needs a passive armor because energy goes fast on Zhen. All in all Zhen needs a lot of buffing.

Okay… cruise engines appearantly only fly 350 m/s and 90% turn rate slow is basically in a straight line…

In my opinion the whole concept of  bow weapons is just ridiculous and shoud get tossed already, give zehn a normal gun instead…