Star Conflict 1.4.8: Engineer Evolved. Stage four (Discussion)

Season 2 is coming

Spoiler

The Expamse II

So I did a little bit of research on Tai’Kin and seems that along with the jump delay we also got a change in the jump distance, look for yourself:

New:                                                             Old:
    1st jump 25000m-22340m=2660m                1st jump 25000m-23000m=2000m
    2nd jump 22340m-18340m=4000m               2nd jump 23000m-20000m=3000m 
    3rd jump 18340m-12340m=6000m                3rd jump 20000m-16000m=4000m
    4th jump 12340m-4340m=8000m                  4th jump 16000m-10000m=6000m
-------------------------------------------------                -----------------------------------------------
    Total distance travelled: 20660m                    Total distance travelled: 15000m 

Looks like it wasn’t that much of a nerf after all.

15 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Tharga and taiken being powerful is not really true. In the right hands like milfuell or eugen maybe. Those types of people can be op no matter what ship they fly. They just have something most of us don’t.

As much as you all hate me, without people like me this game would been dead a long time ago. Free…not really. Hundreds of hours or hundreds of dollars pick one. Unlike most of you I dont live with mom. I have to work and pay bills. I can’t upgrade my wazgot because I need at least 200,000 gold for all the items I need just for wazgot. The elidium drops are bull crap so I dont really have any options.

I wait an hour to get one game. If I get a drop I cant open it because it requires iridium that dont drop any more. If i do have the iridium to open it its usually not stuff related to wazgot. The pay to win option is so expensive I need to take out a second mortgage. I no longer see the benefit of paying to progress when I lose every battle. The cost is insane now with trade being raped like it has. The devs are piecing out all the modules making the issue worse. Its all about money and I get it, but they are going way too far lately.

If there is any way to track my game hours you will see they have dropped significantly over the last week. I will try to stop playing all together, buts hard to walk away from a $3,000 plus dollar investment. I hope I can move on to a game that delivers more value for my dollar.

Sorry to hear that but one ship shouldn’t be more powerful than the rest because there’s an option to spend much more real cash on it. The game wouldn’t be dead because Gaijin is huge company with many players and there are tons of players who spend money on licenses and that’s enough to keep it alive. Spending huge money on alien ships just make Gaijin know that they need to spend most of resources on creating these ships and making them as hard as possible to get in regular way. They will make more ships that need insane amount of gold if someone wants to rush it.

Also, nobody forces anyone to pay that big amount of gold because it can be done without that sum of gold, just more patience and time, nobody forces anyone to rush for alien ships, there are still normal ships and if you want custom 15 rank ship then there are Secret Project ships. Alien ships shouldn’t be just better than regular ones and currently that’s the problem. But instead of forcing people to rush for them they should be brought back to level of standard ship, maybe slight better and that’s all. If they would be straight better then people who want to stay competitive would have to spend also huge amount of money and you can see that this is happening. There are people who make mistake by falling into it but it should mean that something needs to be p2w because someone put too much money for it. You know, someone could throw insane gold into synergy conversion to get from 1 rank to 15 rank in minutes and say that his ship has to be better. “I pay so I should be superior” is really a bad thing in online gaming. Seeing only three alien ships all the time everywhere and maybe occasional destroyer would be just boring. Yeah, bad player in any ship would be bad but with experiences one it’s different. Try killing good Tai’kin and compare it to recon ship. Try being as effective in standard frigate as Waz’Got player. It shouldn’t be like that. There’s no need to be experienced in star conflict to even know that’s there’s a problem, just general experience in online games.

FYI I don’t want to offend you in any way .

49 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

So I did a little bit of research on Tai’Kin and seems that along with the jump delay we also got a change in the jump distance, look for yourself:

New:                                                             Old:
    1st jump 25000m-22340m=2660m                1st jump 25000m-23000m=2000m
    2nd jump 22340m-18340m=4000m               2nd jump 23000m-20000m=3000m 
    3rd jump 18340m-12340m=6000m                3rd jump 20000m-16000m=4000m
    4th jump 12340m-4340m=8000m                  4th jump 16000m-10000m=6000m
-------------------------------------------------                -----------------------------------------------
    Total distance travelled: 20660m                    Total distance travelled: 15000m 

Looks like it wasn’t that much of a nerf after all.

Yeap i noticed it too, started missing my target distance by a lot lol

5 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Yeap i noticed it too, started missing my target distance by a lot lol

Could this be the nerf  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

Welcome back to “Why I Stopped Spending Money On New Things In This Game” the show!

The entire reason I made the taik is for the multi-jump and the permanent cloak. Now both nerfed to the fking ground as usual. Especially since the "you gotta wait a whole minute to use your jump again in OS tweak. I’ll just go back to using normal old micro-warp. Gets me 20km forwards and has the same recharge.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Welcome back to “Why I Stopped Spending Money On New Things In This Game” the show!

The entire reason I made the taik is for the multi-jump and the permanent cloak. Now both nerfed to the fking ground as usual. Especially since the "you gotta wait a whole minute to use your jump again in OS tweak. I’ll just go back to using normal old micro-warp. Gets me 20km forwards and has the same recharge.

Actually the microwarp gets you ~15km.

14 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Actually the microwarp gets you ~15km.

I mean from start to max. Like warp, then deceleration back to normal speed. I’ll do more tests along this line in a few minutes. But for now I gotta strap down the bees before the storm gets here.

On 09/09/2017 at 8:21 PM, DrDeath_ScD said:

Tharga and taiken being powerful is not really true. In the right hands like milfuell or eugen maybe. Those types of people can be op no matter what ship they fly. They just have something most of us don’t.

As much as you all hate me, without people like me this game would been dead a long time ago. Free…not really. Hundreds of hours or hundreds of dollars pick one. Unlike most of you I dont live with mom. I have to work and pay bills. I can’t upgrade my wazgot because I need at least 200,000 gold for all the items I need just for wazgot. The elidium drops are bull crap so I dont really have any options.

I wait an hour to get one game. If I get a drop I cant open it because it requires iridium that dont drop any more. If i do have the iridium to open it its usually not stuff related to wazgot. The pay to win option is so expensive I need to take out a second mortgage. I no longer see the benefit of paying to progress when I lose every battle. The cost is insane now with trade being raped like it has. The devs are piecing out all the modules making the issue worse. Its all about money and I get it, but they are going way too far lately.

If there is any way to track my game hours you will see they have dropped significantly over the last week. I will try to stop playing all together, buts hard to walk away from a $3,000 plus dollar investment. I hope I can move on to a game that delivers more value for my dollar.

What makes you think that other people here don’t work, don’t have to pay bills and live with mom? Isn’t that a bit pretentious? I can confirm that it is entirely possible, albeit tedious, to obtain ellydium ships without wasting obscene abounts of money. Even while being an adult with a job.

And please: literally everything else is better value for money than a bunch of green internet spaceships.

You got a huge problem with bots spamming in the Trade section.

I recommend additional security measures.

My idea:

To prevent bots spamming the Trade chat, restrict the chat option (ability to post messages in the Trade chat) until you had played at least one Tournament match on Sunday.

Winning or losing, it doesn’t matter.

Other option would be that you’re required to join a corporation, even if you just leave it again afterwards.

47 minutes ago, Koromac said:

My idea:

To prevent bots spamming the Trade chat, restrict the chat option (ability to post messages in the Trade chat) until you had played at least one Tournament match on Sunday.

Other option would be that you’re required to join a corporation, even if you just leave it again afterwards.

Your idea is bad and you should feel bad ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

1 hour ago, Tillowaty said:

Your idea is bad and you should feel bad ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

I don’t give a  ![:secret:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/secret.gif “:secret:”)!

33 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I don’t give a  ![:secret:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/secret.gif “:secret:”)!

Honestly, I don’t do either of those things and don’t want to even if its to trade. I’ll scream. I mean it! lmao

But seriously, No.

i kept getting 2v2’s yesterday at rank 9, isn’t rank 9 supposed to be the most popular rank?

On 9/11/2017 at 8:49 AM, Koromac said:

My idea:

I never play tourny. Its a waste of time, rewards suck. just saying this would limit legit peeps like me. Though most would say I dont count even though I have wasted over $3000. The real issue with trade is how much people are asking for common items needed to make special modules. I have nearly stopped playing because of trade, which equals me not spending any more either. I spent $100 last month. I have not played much in 2 weeks. Gajin has lost at least $50 because I dont like the patch and the trade abuse.

11 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I never play tourny. Its a waste of time, rewards suck. just saying this would limit legit peeps like me. Though most would say I dont count even though I have wasted over $3000. The real issue with trade is how much people are asking for common items needed to make special modules. I have nearly stopped playing because of trade, which equals me not spending any more either. I spent $100 last month. I have not played much in 2 weeks. Gajin has lost at least $50 because I dont like the patch and the trade abuse.

Oh nice. 50$. That’ll buy the whole team a small cup of coffee.

Whats your point.

We’ve all spent and we all regret it. (at least any of us with some sense left.)

The problem is that the game is no longer built around fun and being a mother f****** game, and is now only around to make the devs a dime.

I speak candidly now and will from here on out because there’s nothing left in this game for me.

I tried to help. I tried to make a change. But all I did was contribute to the mess of a money-grab we have today and waste away my life in the process.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Whats your point.

We’ve all spent and we all regret it. (at least any of us with some sense left.)

The problem is that the game is no longer built around fun and being a mother f****** game, and is now only around to make the devs a dime.

I speak candidly now and will from here on out because there’s nothing left in this game for me.

I tried to help. I tried to make a change. But all I did was contribute to the mess of a money-grab we have today and waste away my life in the process.

lies! niri said everything works as intended.

I didn’t regret the money i’ve spent, I’ve get all I wanted and having fun with.

16 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Whats your point.

Last time I stopped spending it was for about a year. That cost them 1200 or so. My point is keeping people like m me unsatisfied is costing them money. Any one said what i said they would be getting luv. Not me. Only here do people support bad customer service. Today is officially week 3 of not spending money. Well over $3,000 invested, and everyone hates me.

The customer service here is like, That will be $100 now go screw yourself.  

You are right. What is the point in spending money with a company who dont appreciate my support. 

5 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

What is the point in spending money with a company who dont appreciate my support. 

Because, it’s not support, it’s business. Would you like a butler to hand you your premium ships on a silver platter as well? You are buying what is in the description and angry because you didn’t get what’s not in the description which seems to me to be the previously mentioned silver platter.

I spent money therefore I am special and want you to be kind to me and rub lotion on me.