Star Conflict 1.4.8: Engineer Evolved. Stage four (Discussion)

37 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Well over $3,000 invested, and everyone hates me.

say $3,000 one. more. time.

$3000 plus. Maybe $4,000 at this point. Is that good enough for you. I know you want me to say this so you can spit your drink up your nose laughing. I try to buy time. Something a basement dweller would not understand.

4 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

say $3,000 one. more. time.

37 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Because, it’s not support, it’s business. Would you like a butler to hand you your premium ships on a silver platter as well? You are buying what is in the description and angry because you didn’t get what’s not in the description which seems to me to be the previously mentioned silver platter.

I spent money therefore I am special and want you to be kind to me and rub lotion on me.

This is a game not a house service. They should be giving me dev perks for what I have spent with this game. A long time ago I used to think you were alright, now I know you just an evil troll.

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

$3000 plus. Maybe $4,000 at this point. Is that good enough for you. I know you want me to say this so you can spit your drink up your nose laughing.

21735_323178001122797_1808730815_n.jpg?o

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I try to buy time. Something a basement dweller would not understand.

21751669_614486842274223_145133919656973

3 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

My chief complaint is I can’t get items for the said patch. I spent ~$100 trying to stock up before the patch and the items I paid for never dropped because its random

>bought invested in apples for $3-4k

>ate dem apples

>decided I didn’t want dem apples, I wanted oranges

>start complaining about damned salesman who sold me apples but I wanted oranges

>everyone is at fault because they should know what I want!

>They should give me whatever I desire whenever I want at the price I demand if not I’m gunna talk to manager!

>oh and those idiots which don’t agree with me… lets call 'em names coz I, The SPECIAL Snowflake, am always RIGHT!!!111oneone

Well, thanks everyone for participation in the discussion ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) The last patch with Waz’Got final stage is expected to be on mass testing next week. There will be some quite interesting new mechanics, as well as some balance changes. And of course, we’ll be glad to see you all there. Good luck in battles, pilots!