Star Conflict 1.4.8: Engineer Evolved. Stage four (Discussion)

20 minutes ago, Koromac said:

That would be the best option, but making destroyers rank 15 would also solve most problems, unless, if you want to fly Brokk or T-Rex Mark II.

Or mauler.

2 hours ago, Savanna said:

OR…can u change the T5 destroyers to R15?

Nooooooo, bad idea.

I appreciate the +15 shield resist for Jericho. Jericho has now finally its own faction bonus next to the Empire’s 7% weapon boost and the Federations 8% crit chance while going fast.

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

IV - Shield resistance increased by 15pts for Jericho is o.k. but will make the Jeri frigates as powerful as my best Wazgot build and even more speedy (using its Speciacl module’s 70% speed bonus for 12s on activation)!  Wazgot is supposedly to be an equivalent of a federation engineer frigate, they are the speedy ones among the frigate-class!

Please discuss a speed buff for the Wazgot (around ~50m/s base speeds)

To be fair, you are comparing an engineer to a guard. The first is supposed to repair the team, the latter is supposed to prevent damage to the team by soaking it up. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Why did you put limit on free synergy?!

28 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Why did you put limit on free synergy?!

Because the devs are extremely against “saving up” anything. That’s why there are such small limits on items. They just decided to put a limit on free synergy because players could save it up to instantly max new ships that they get.

For whatever reason, the devs just hate happy players.

Plus, when things are limited, it makes them need to either wait a year or pay to get the new stuff.

Next patch reduce gravity lens please, 20 seconds are too much, in beacon hunt duration of one beacon during 60 second (20 seconds are 1/3 of the duration).

Fortunately many player not have it now, ecm hack module is only solution but when there are 3-4 destroyers with this module it’s very hard capture.

The solutions is:

• reduce seconds, I think 13 second is right

or

• insert life point on black hole, in this way you can destroy it if more player shot on it (High life point to avoid excessive nerf)

23 minutes ago, LoSconosciuto said:

Next patch reduce gravity lens please, 20 seconds are too much, in beacon hunt duration of one beacon during 60 second (20 seconds are 1/3 of the duration).

Fortunately many player not have it now, ecm hack module is only solution but when there are 3-4 destroyers with this module it’s very hard capture.

The solutions is:

• reduce seconds, I think 13 second is right

or

• insert life point on black hole, in this way you can destroy it if more player shot on it (High life point to avoid excessive nerf)

No damage near beacons.

that moment you realise that ur guard is stronger than a destroyer…

screenshot-170908-205606.jpg.5e4540a320033576a01fff3856a6ed2b.jpg

2 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

No damage near beacons.

Or just have it deal damage exactly like command havoc field damages shields.

6 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Because the devs are extremely against “saving up” anything. That’s why there are such small limits on items. They just decided to put a limit on free synergy because players could save it up to instantly max new ships that they get.

For whatever reason, the devs just hate happy players.

Plus, when things are limited, it makes them need to either wait a year or pay to get the new stuff.

So new ship changes will require synergy to get it ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Bug:

Assignment A.Sokal : Operation ‘Hammer’ Easy : Destroy 5 objects in ‘Pirate fort raid’ - the sector Pirate fort raid is for ships of ranks 11-15

Did you remove Caltrop’s afterburner thrusters because it already has so many engines?

Also, Mauler’s lateral movement shunting engines are facing forwards instead of sideways for some reason ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Basically an other huge nerf to ships that cost hundreds of hours or dollars to get to a usable level. Now no one else can enjoy them, meaning the n00bs who will some day get there… 

I am barely playing again as a result, and I suck as it is.

Way to make me suck at the game even more.

Image result for way to go sarcastic gif

5 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Basically an other huge nerf to ships that cost hundreds of hours or dollars to get to a usable level. Now no one else can enjoy them, meaning the n00bs who will some day get there… 

I am barely playing again as a result, and I suck as it is.

Way to make me suck at the game even more.

Image result for way to go sarcastic gif

Tharga is still the most powerful Gunship, Taikin is still the hardest ship to kill.

These ships are free for most, spending a few hundred bucks on an internet spaceship is a personal decision and a very bad investment imo.

Bringing the power of them closer to the level of standard ship improves the game experience for everyone.

3 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Bringing the power of them closer to the level of standard ship improves the game experience for everyone.

Closer, but not the same, otherwise there would be no point in getting them.

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Closer, but not the same, otherwise there would be no point in getting them.

I think “different” should be the goal, not “slightly better”. These ships offer different, more aggressive playstyles. But they should no be a straight upgrade in my opinion, since this would make about 200 ships that are already in the game obsolete.

I don’t mind if these ships are like 125% of standard ships but 200% i do mind.

I just got the last waz’got module but it feel useless with the current meta, drones dmg are too low, you can’t keep more than 2 active because they get blew up before having the time to hit anything, module take too long to reload and no passive effect like healing, resistance, regen…

Imo need a rework, sadly test server pvp have nothing to see with live server

10 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Tharga is still the most powerful Gunship, Taikin is still the hardest ship to kill.

These ships are free for most, spending a few hundred bucks on an internet spaceship is a personal decision and a very bad investment imo.

Tharga and taiken being powerful is not really true. In the right hands like milfuell or eugen maybe. Those types of people can be op no matter what ship they fly. They just have something most of us don’t.

As much as you all hate me, without people like me this game would been dead a long time ago. Free…not really. Hundreds of hours or hundreds of dollars pick one. Unlike most of you I dont live with mom. I have to work and pay bills. I can’t upgrade my wazgot because I need at least 200,000 gold for all the items I need just for wazgot. The elidium drops are bull crap so I dont really have any options.

I wait an hour to get one game. If I get a drop I cant open it because it requires iridium that dont drop any more. If i do have the iridium to open it its usually not stuff related to wazgot. The pay to win option is so expensive I need to take out a second mortgage. I no longer see the benefit of paying to progress when I lose every battle. The cost is insane now with trade being raped like it has. The devs are piecing out all the modules making the issue worse. Its all about money and I get it, but they are going way too far lately.

If there is any way to track my game hours you will see they have dropped significantly over the last week. I will try to stop playing all together, buts hard to walk away from a $3,000 plus dollar investment. I hope I can move on to a game that delivers more value for my dollar.