Star Conflict 1.4.8: Engineer Evolved. Stage four (Discussion)

20 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I was really dying to get  to buy  the Molf jump.

21 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Still no silver ship modules?

I was really dying to get to buy  _ to hack _ the Molf jump.

33 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Ffs if it takes more than 20-30 parts I’m leaving again. There’s no point in that grind. Too much grind for too little, as always.

Just realized something… For instance, if I want to upgrade my Waz’got on t4 (means higher than r8), am I obliged to craft the “Alien satellite” special module ? Same thing with “Green Mist” to reach t5 ???

Isn’t there another way to move on WITHOUT fulfilling that condition (considering that I do not have any tactical interest in crafting “Alien satellite”…) ?

If not, you should definitely consider removing it. It’s blocking the entire ship’s upgrade process !!!

(P.S.: why was that condition set on the Waz’got actually ? )

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Ffs if it takes more than 20-30 parts I’m leaving again. There’s no point in that grind. Too much grind for too little, as always.

It will most likely need 60-90 parts, or maybe you’ll have to Trade or open random ‘Boxes of Doom’.

4 minutes ago, Koromac said:

It will most likely need 60-90 parts, or maybe you’ll have to Trade or open random ‘Boxes of Doom’.

So in other words “unless you pay you’ll never have it” as the usual trend is.

F*** that.

51 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

So in other words “unless you pay you’ll never have it” as the usual trend is.

F*** that.

Well, you can always buy  vCW1G3h.png to get your stuff for free. Conrad Dimeni agrees!

Players build Tai’Kins with insane acceleration. Should be equiped only one acceleration sphere in engine slot.

3 hours ago, aldermatias said:

Players build Tai’Kins with insane acceleration. Should be equiped only one acceleration sphere in engine slot.

I agree.

Taikin still opaf, nerf moar plz  ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

U heard the man ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

26 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

Taikin still opaf, nerf moar plz  ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

I agree.

7 hours ago, Koromac said:

Well, you can always buy vCW1G3h.png to get your stuff for free. Conrad Dimeni agrees!

Sign me up. I don’t have cash but I have dank skillz. How many owllars for an untouchable jump bomber taik.

why we have to use a R15 ship to finish the hard missions?

So, i build the T5 destroyers and R14 Waz’Got for display only?

Please change that, u can force us to use T5 ship for hard mission, but R15 only is really unreasonable.

OR…can u change the T5 destroyers to R15? they are the best shipps in game, but not good enough for hard mission?

Thank you Savanna!

KPLjSv.jpg

I - The new A. Sokal assignments rewards of [‘Star Conflict 1.4.8: Engineer Evolved. Stage four’](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34755-star-conflict-148-engineer-evolved-stage-four/) ([Alien composit blocks] + [Xenocrystals],) is a good way to go ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  Thats 2 necessary reward items, now! Very good!

II - You changed the requirements of the assignments on the go in between running ones - out of the blue! I’d prefer a more steady development in reward policies like that (in general), though.

III -     Easy now is ranks 1-6 => 10 [Alien composit blocks]  + 2 [Xenocrystals]

Medium is now ranks 7-14 => 20 [Alien composit blocks]  + 2 [Xenocrystals] (should be 20 + 4 - not?)

Hard is now rank 15 (exclusively) => 30 [Alien composit blocks]  + 6 [Xenocrystals]

Please make it :

Easy now is ranks 1-6 => 15 [Alien composit blocks]  + 5 [Xenocrystals]

Medium is now ranks 7-14 => 25 [Alien composit blocks]  + 8 [Xenocrystals]

Hard is now rank 15 (exclusively) => 30 [Alien composit blocks]  + 10 [Xenocrystals]

IV - Shield resistance increased by 15pts for Jericho is o.k. but will make the Jeri frigates as powerful as my best Wazgot build and even more speedy (using its Speciacl module’s 70% speed bonus for 12s on activation)!  Wazgot is supposedly to be an equivalent of a federation engineer frigate, they are the speedy ones among the frigate-class!

Please discuss a speed buff for the Wazgot (around ~50m/s base speeds)

V - I love all the detail work in to the bugs (fixes) and all the detail-improvements that got into the game with this version patch! TY!

2 hours ago, Savanna said:

OR…can u change the T5 destroyers to R15? they are the best shipps in game, but not good enough for hard mission?

I am suggesting the same. Just move up Rank 14 destroyers to Rank 15. It’s the easiest and fastest solution for all!

The Ellydium destroyer may become R15 ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

9 minutes ago, TheStig_DSX said:

The Ellydium destroyer may become R15 ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

All Tier V Destroyers should become Rank 15, including Ellydium one!

Sorry for the confusion devs. What they all mean to say is “make hard missions R13-15 again”.

8 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Sorry for the confusion devs. What they all mean to say is “make hard missions R13-15 again”.

That would be the best option, but making destroyers rank 15 would also solve most problems, unless, if you want to fly Brokk or T-Rex Mark II.