Star Conflict 1.4.4: Legacy of the Ancestors (Discussion)

4 hours ago, Ogrande18O said:

Thanks you have stats higher because is 1 of your account what is the name of your main ???

Does it matter what the names are? Stats are still better, look.

Spoiler

648057cc280076d779bb29d813ef31e0.png

1 minute ago, Slacktivator said:

Hide contents

There are always those people saying “Buuhuuu its actually hard to play [insert Garg, tharga, taikin, dart] , bcs while using a module it takes regular dmg or has 100% speed only”

Thing is, they know the truth and are being as selfish as ultimately possible. And in fact actually turning into guys where you really think that they do not know how strong Tai’Kin is.

Spoiler

21 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I think that Elly is going to release a crew line and the best of the implants will be R13-15 so that you are required to use max rank completely and waste all your resources. Fecking devs and their fecking money-grabs and fecking awful missions.

[@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/) Soon you will have to charge GS for the hugs if one finds you in-game

to fit with the stargem/gaijin style minicinna.PNG.d8fc2dce2d6dada01f5b57c36e1220e7.PNG

How about a before and after tai’kin w/l rating. ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

Seriously though claiming skills instead of op ship(the newest one at that ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)) is the noobiest of all considering the history of this game. You can only embarass yourself with these claims. Or have official title, Worst troll ever.

I memba the old sec con where every line up was 4 inties v ppl with vastly superior ping, they didnt do that by accident and strategies where developed to deal with mass interceptors. This long before guard and tackler buffs and many of those strategies simply will not work v mass tai’kin. Sounds familiar? same things where being said about the tharga, only difference here seems to be that nobody was silly enough to say the alien gunship was fine and took great skills to fly.

OT: Tai’kin needs fixed as in the ways to deal with it need to be consistant, can occasionally jump while ab inhib, collision damage thing seen it too. Far too cynical to believe that any of this is an accident/bug though.

Dont like ‘random’ boxes. Stop with the random boxes. I complete missions only for gains to be destroyed. Waste of time and a game. I could have been having fun instead.

Tai’kin is skill LOL, thanks for that. Best chuckle the the forum has seen in a while.

3 hours ago, Slacktivator said:

Hide contents

[@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/) Soon you will have to charge GS for the hugs if one finds you in-game

to fit with the stargem/gaijin styleminicinna.PNG.d8fc2dce2d6dada01f5b57c36e1220e7.PNG

I might just do that. Using the market system it’s easy to charge people 100 GS for a useless item in exchange for some service.

Actually that’s a good idea…

12 hours ago, OmegaFighter said:

Since when does IT4LY translate to bad sarcasm?
I can tell you what you use, you both use. An insanely mobile ship that can dish out more damage than it should, teleport around and have more cloaks than actual tacklers. It is very bothersome to see that you guys justify Tai’Kin’s weakness just because it’s making you guys rule the battlefield, there is no other reason. If I were suddenly to say that Tai’Kin is fine as it is and you guys are skilled. I would suddenly become a nice forum moderator and appeal to you guys, right? You are so transparent. Tai’Kin is offering you guys a sandbox, you can play the game however you want, no risk. Just players explode, you guys like it. It is fun. And letting go of it and acknowledging that it is a stupidly broken ship would be just too… unhuman.

when u can do this with normal interceptors u can talk about taikin! we have played in this way for a couple of year WE CAN USE PELEGRIN LIKE U USE TAIKIN we always did it…UNHUMAN??? tank u

You guys gave the Tai’kin too much power, they can force port u 10k m away from your group in pvp and THATS not right…

13 hours ago, OmegaFighter said:

Does it matter what the names are? Stats are still better, look.

Hide contents

648057cc280076d779bb29d813ef31e0.png

Thing is, they know the truth and are being as selfish as ultimately possible. And in fact actually turning into guys where you really think that they do not know how strong Tai’Kin is.

Thanks now i know the name of  the player, it’s niripas 

Spoiler

gJ9OrPe.png

2 hours ago, TiLt said:

when u can do this with normal interceptors u can talk about taikin! we have played in this way for a couple of year WE CAN USE PELEGRIN LIKE U USE TAIKIN we always did it…UNHUMAN??? tank u

Right, you can capture beacons. Amazing, you are so damn good! Damn I did not think that interceptors can capture damn beacons. But now.

Tai’Kin captures double the beacons, add 10 kills and assists to it and much more mobility and that’s where we are now. You swarmed Ninja with quick ships, want my respect now?
You guys ain’t any good, you got some annoying tactics and ships, that’s all. If the devs weren’t generous enough to give the possibility for you to obtain such ships, you probably would have given up the game already.

31 minutes ago, Ogrande18O said:

Thanks now i know the name of  the player, it’s niripas 

Good job, he was on your list anyway otherwise you would not have bothered compare. And now his words got even more reason to them than before. Do what now? 

YAWN

We only screenshot the extraordinary games anyway. In general - Wanna impress me? Improve your attitude.

Btw. Get into your head that a few screenshots doesn’t prove anything really, unless you have 7000 screenshots of epic battles where you are on top, out of your 10k battles. And yes, I have that many screenshots. You wanna tell me you were OP before TaiKin? Post your thousands of screenshots and I might believe you. Ciao!

53 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

Right, you can capture beacons. Amazing, you are so damn good! Damn I did not think that interceptors can capture damn beacons. But now.

So why did not everyone do it?especially in the final turnament??

You are the type of person I would like to send to the hospital really

4 minutes ago, TiLt said:

So why did not everyone do it?especially in the final turnament??

Because the teams were coordinated and determined to win, not getting beaten by such a cheap tactic in a rewarding tournament?

4 minutes ago, TiLt said:

You are the type of person I would like to send to the hospital really

1. I doubt you would manage, because with that attitude you would get beaten up on your way to germany.
  2. I can take that as a personal attack, I would rather suggest you to tone down your posts or we get a problem here.
  3. This is still a game afterall, for us just telling you that your favourite ship is op, you take it quite serious. Get a life.

And in general, it’s quite hilarious how every single patch discussion derails like this. Yes I am a mod, yes I should be ending this, but in a way this serves a purpose and lets everyone throw their 5 cents, and I’ll leave it be like that. However seriously, don’t make this a war and stick with opinions, not threats.

2 minutes ago, phoenixfire009 said:

YAWN

We only screenshot the extraordinary games anyway. In general - Wanna impress me? Improve your attitude.

Btw. Get into your head that a few screenshots doesn’t prove anything really, unless you have 7000 screenshots of epic battles where you are on top, out of your 10k battles. And yes, I have that many screenshots. You wanna tell me you were OP before TaiKin? Post your thousands of screenshots and I might believe you. Ciao!

mybe you dont know with who u talking…we are not playng too much this period is right…but we are 2° in elite from 2 years so what a f…k u say??in the last 2 main turnament we classified 4° and 3°…where r u in that main event??and in this last 2 year??we dont need scrrnshot to proove that…u have official video on youtube.so shut up please

2 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

Because the teams were coordinated and determined to win, not getting beaten by such a cheap tactic in a rewarding tournament?

1. I doubt you would manage, because with that attitude you would get beaten up on your way to germany.
  2. I can take that as a personal attack, I would rather suggest you to tone down your posts or we get a problem here.
  3. This is still a game afterall, for us just telling you that your favourite ship is op, you take it quite serious. Get a life.

train your self and dont complain !

Just now, TiLt said:

train your self and dont complain !

Not complaining, just telling facts, such as you acting like a grumpy kid.

1 minute ago, TiLt said:

mybe you dont know with who u talking…we are not playng too much this period is right…but we are 2° in elite from 2 years so what a f…k u say??in the last 2 main turnament we classified 4° and 3°…where r u in that main event??and in this last 2 year??we dont need scrrnshot to proove that…u have official video on youtube.so shut up please

So? Want a cookie? Stop telling people to shut up.

1 minute ago, OmegaFighter said:

Not complaining, just telling facts, such as you acting like a grumpy kid.

So? Want a cookie? Stop telling people to shut up.

if u say bullshit i say to u to shut up! and u are a forum moderator u dont have to incurage fight but u still say bullshit from yesterday to make me angry so STOP NOW and see u in game and all anim d KITE -M uort

14 minutes ago, TiLt said:

Sonic89, Ive been spending a little time looking through my screenshots for lulz and the sake of nostalgy. Nope, cant rly find your name. Maybe you were in a different queue than me? I had battles against and with names you see on the pvp leaderboard effectiveness every week.

And where I have been for the last few years? Well, I got a life outside SC unlike some - although, frankly I might have way too many hours than this game deserves. And FYI, I was among the top teams last years Leagues. Unfortunately, we were not “meant” to be there, in some eyes we stole a place that was not ours, so our leader disbanded the League team a few days before the final battle to make it possible for this other team to go to the finals. This thing made me kinda take the game less seriously in general. I suggest you to do the same, for the sake of health and peace. 

relax i dont read anymore your mssge

Same for me i’m bored to read message of newbies can only use strafe gunship with gauss,if you call this funny continues to ruin the game, maybe next you can go to play fractured space. 

1 minute ago, Ogrande18O said:

Same for me i’m bored to read message of newbies can only use strafe gunship with gauss,if you call this funny continues to ruin the game, maybe next you can go to play fractured space. 

Uhm, ok. You know the difference is that you guys are Tai’Kin noobs for real and we haven’t touched Gauss Gunships in ages. And yeah I play that game sometimes it’s fun ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

This thread is worse than some political discussions.

Really, taking things personal will get you nowhere.

P.S.: You should wait for Elite Ellydium ship DLC. One will cost you 100 EUR and you get your ship fully unlocked or researched.