Star Conflict 1.4.4: Legacy of the Ancestors (Discussion)

Welcome to discuss [Star Conflict 1.4.4 Update!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33572-star-conflict-144-legacy-of-the-ancestors/)

ac5a5a59f113c42a1620ff635e6e.jpg

Alright, so any ideas on how we should do the OS mission?

Did anyone have any luck finding anything useful?

Orca will have all the info ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Why do I need blueprint to transfer old stuff to new?

bgqoqn9.jpg

1. What about the 1.4.3 discussion?
  2. The new ships doesn’t fit to the design of the game. Seriously please remove them or change them. Or at least the Endeavour. And please fire the blind designer…
  3. Spiral mechanic looks really fun, I’m interested about the balance of that, but I like the base idea.
  4. New currency… Yeah why not we didn’t had enough already (sarcasm)
  5. Loyalty buff for GS ships. Its good, make them more useful.

Thats for now I’ll test the patch later.

My alien composite block says I have to learn it, but it’s already converted my panels. Is that normal?
Where my destroyer activators were there are some question marks too.
I like the bigger storage but I don’t know why is new mono better than old mono.
The new ships are fun but their design is a little bit out of concept I think.
And yaaay new stikers ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)
and the double content in taikin box is great.

Spiral do fit SC theme. It’s pretty close to an empire ship and looks interesting

On the other hand, Endeavsteel is kind of weird. It doesn’t look dangerous at all. 

1 minute ago, Swifter43021 said:

Spiral do fit SC theme. It’s pretty close to an empire ship and looks interesting

On the other hand, Endeavsteel is kind of weird. It doesn’t look dangerous at all. 

At spiral I would rework mostly the ceptor part

Yeah, its kind of strange that it has an empty missile slot, but better than using whatever the frigate counterpart has, imagine torps on an interceptor, or a minefield.

I want the old Free Synergy display back… The new ships looks funny but can we have more options to get Xenochips? About the Spiral… If i launch the interceptor, the base ship explodes. Then i wll have limited time in the ceptor before it explodes too? And as I see the small ship is unarmed… 

5 minutes ago, The_Minokawa said:

I want the old Free Synergy display back… The new ships look funny but can we have more options to get Xenochips? About the Spiral… If I launch the interceptor, the base ship explodes. Then I will have limited time in the ceptor before it explodes? 

No. It even says that a backup mothership will be called after a certain period of time ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) I think it does leave you a sitting duck while the pod re-docks with it.

Of course, if someone kills you while you are in the interceptor then yes, you have a limited time before it explodes XD

Cortés gives only this mission for me ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

cortes.jpg.3647410f5ee1fe013d54086bd94c2032.jpg

58 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

you want to start a war xD?!

in the other hand yes orca i was serious about having fun with the tyrant ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

screenshot-170427-152721.jpg.2ef8491786f1d23e65386c2692d84be2.jpg

The patch is by its biggest part a good one and im satisfied with everything in it, the only thing that is left is to feedback the new ships properly and suggest a taikin movement nodes nerf, you can have speed or strafe, not both.

Okay, about this update 1.4.4.

I already had mission 1/3 completed for Special modules, even when I had no such missions enabled.

When I clicked on the option Buy, I got no icons of any kind. However, the gift option was labelled on the Store window, but no free package, only GS options.

It was already at Stage 1/3. I had to start upgrading another module. Then the mission changed and the icons from the bundles were back.

This is clearly a bug, or rather, sloppiness.

16bdlqt.png

k177lh.png

I am extremely dissapointed with sneak resource limit reimplement - I am already almost full capacity of composite blocks. Even if 500 is not that small, at some point of time I will have to stop doing missions because I will be full.

Why did you change the Guard speed boost again and why is it not in the changelog?

First the speed would gradually decrease over the 12 seconds after activation, which seemed like a bug to me. Then you ?fixed? it and the 70% speed bonus after activating the special module lasted for full 12 seconds. And now it again gradually decreases the ship’s speed over time. Is this a bug or is it intended?

Edit: Also, Mass propulsion inhibitor now works onle within clear line of sight, how about that?

New resources: Pointless and mean. Meant solely to limit players. Literally no reason you could possibly “need” to do this. Text files don’t take up that much space.

Resource restrictions: See above.

No general synergy indicator: bad. Can’t see when I have enough synergy to level up a ship any more, and instead use free synergy by accident.

New ships: Meh. One looks cool. The other is just kinda like an overhyped archelon.

Sec Con changes: Ok. Always nice to see better rewards from pointless gamemodes.

Dart/Garg nerf: welcome.

It’s like they want players to completely disregard “saving up” for anything, and instead just be awful and useless like everyone else.

Any “limit” is a limit, no matter how you implement it.

+50% Premium ship loyalty bonus only applies to max rank, since research gains amount to 1-5% of that. So they’re not even worth discussing for T4 and below. Basically, it’s a T5 premium loyalty buff, that’s all.

Boson Cannon still highest DPS in class (due to ranged DPS, speed and static charges).

Quantum Railgun still highest DPS, speed and range in class, lowest spread (besides Gauss, which has significantly lower DPS). Still best in class.

Frontal shield cooldown was also reduced but not mentioned in patch notes. 11/25s instead of 15/30s. Amounts to a 6% reduction, which is nothing.

Quite simply, the fact these ships can even equip these mods in the first place ‘exclusively’ already makes them superior; aristocratic.

Reflected Fury? You mean Reflected Rage? I don’t see an active time increase or a damage decrease.

Not even close - “The illusion of due diligence” - Syriana

The cooldown as been mentioned, read again

The boson is fine now I fight one while in a engi fed and it was okay, even the positron is more powerful