Star Conflict 1.4.4: Legacy of the Ancestors (Discussion)

[@EndeavSTEEL](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/256051-endeavsteel/)

Mk.1 R12 Boson: 2418 DPS, 6000 m/s, 5200m range, 0.1-1 deg spread, 14/2 heating/cooling

Mk.1 R11 Positron: 2094 DPS, 5243 m/s, 4650m range, 1.8-0.2 deg spread, 15/3 heating/cooling

Nope, it’s still superior, and Static Charges can add another 1300-2100+ DPS… (+50% or more, not to mention repeater, etc).

Can’t get Mk.4 stats, since I don’t own Gargoyle.

Special module ‘Frontal Shield’
    Shield time reduced

Nope, the cooldown reduction is not mentioned. 1:32 energy ratio untouched.

In fact, it seems more like a buff, since you can now recycle the shield more often. Downtime is actually reduced too… 25-11 = 14 secs, previously 30-15 = 15 secs…

The 200 iri bundle for taikin stuff was not necessary. The price is too high and a basic handbrake to progress.

Good thing that the node one costs double the credits but also gives 2 resources, higher chances to get the stuff you need.

Not very bad patch:

+new ship(not fit the game, but i like this new ships)

+gargo/dart nerf

+SecCon changes

• +50% loyalty premium ships

-destroyer buff(ok x2,5 is too hight, but x1,5 is too low, maybe x2 is honest)

+/-thar’ga nerf

+/-reflected rage(i don’t exactly understand the changes) 

+/-resources change 

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

The patch is by its biggest part a good one and im satisfied with everything in it, the only thing that is left is to feedback the new ships properly and suggest a taikin movement nodes nerf, you can have speed or strafe, not both.

About taikin yes, is very fast and Maneuverable, but only inhibitor beam slow down from 700 to 394(normal ships 600 to 500) and i don’t talk about mass propulsion inhibitor (200 speed approximately) and that recon oneshot his self every time it collide (yes the module, but res go down and i get immobilized) 

Now destroyers easily destroy and difficult to heal. Turn down destroyer survivability and remove proximity damage buff.

Listen, I like this patch, but there are few things, that need to be discussed.

Also, it seems that I have some things bugged in the Workshop.

Will have to make a bug report… yay.

Iridium! It only drops from purple loot spots or very rarely, by standard ones.

This is unbalanced, when it comes to resource management. You clearly cannot get more than 60-200 Iridium units per day, if you’re very lucky.

Chances for 50 or 100 Iridium from purple slot is very low. Most you get commonly, is 22 Iridium units in T5.

This is not an official suggestion, but a hint:

We should have an active contract every 6 hours, that would provide at least 200 Iridium and 50 for each hour. Contracts should be simple and not grindy, comparable to Ellydium tasks.

Yes, Ellydium contract should offer this feature only. Also, Open Space, make sure that the tasks that are marked with a blue exclamation mark also provide Iridium rewards.

Iridium reward should range from 50-200 Iridium max, based on a difficulty of side mission. There should be no cap for Open Space side missions, at least, not currently.

Where is your logic in forcing people to use everything with “max rank ship in combat slot” when not everyone has viable ships within range of their max rank ships available?  Please, get rid of that in the tasks, it’s asinine.

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/) i need some help about this:screenshot-170427-190535.jpg.d0b880baea8f57e97655bf32e1de118c.jpg

Is this a bug or a feature ? what exactly do i have to do? i did have access to alien composite block but i didn’t get it in any loot! it just pop out! do i have to find this blueprint like it’s righted or should i just wait ?

21 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/) i need some help about this:screenshot-170427-190535.jpg.d0b880baea8f57e97655bf32e1de118c.jpg

Is this a bug or a feature ? what exactly do i have to do? i did have access to alien composite block but i didn’t get it in any loot! it just pop out! do i have to find this blueprint like it’s righted or should i just wait ?

I got this with composite block, it fixed it self.

well not me ^^ and i’m not alone with this

1 minute ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

well not me ^^ and i’m not alone with this

Yes, composite panels and monos, same problem for me.

Looks like a nice patch overall!

I don’t understand these new ships though… They really don’t fit in SC universe, unless you add a new “human” faction with a proper lore background. Right now it just feels really artificial and more like it should be a temporary event.

Thanks for the dart, gargoyle and thar’ga nerfs. Once again, I don’t understand that it took literally months to happen though…

6 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Exclusive modules for particular ship is a common thing now in SC. It diversifies ships from each other very much, and they suppose to be and be played differently.

Diversity in what? Damage and survivability? In that case, they certainly are ‘diverse’ as they diverge from any sensible reality.

Why not just call them ‘exclusive’ as all other ships are excluded from owning this new ‘diversity’ in damage and survivability?

About those new ships:

I never asked for this. I am not even sure, if I will use them.

Lore and immersion breaking ships that are obsolete, should never exist in SC Universe. This junk don’t even belong to Tier I, but you are putting it to Tier IV.

I always forget that there is a lore, in all these years of playing i never saw much lore honestly, well some but not really much…

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Listen, I like this patch, but there are few things, that need to be discussed.

Also, it seems that I have some things bugged in the Workshop.

Will have to make a bug report… yay.

Iridium! It only drops from purple loot spots or very rarely, by standard ones.

This is unbalanced, when it comes to resource management. You clearly cannot get more than 60-200 Iridium units per day, if you’re very lucky.

Chances for 50 or 100 Iridium from purple slot is very low. Most you get commonly, is 22 Iridium units in T5.

This is not an official suggestion, but a hint:

We should have an active contract every 6 hours, that would provide at least 200 Iridium and 50 for each hour. Contracts should be simple and not grindy, comparable to Ellydium tasks.

Yes, Ellydium contract should offer this feature only. Also, Open Space, make sure that the tasks that are marked with a blue exclamation mark also provide Iridium rewards.

Iridium reward should range from 50-200 Iridium max, based on a difficulty of side mission. There should be no cap for Open Space side missions, at least, not currently.

Or change the tasks that gives Iridium to your corporation so you can take your part too.

8 minutes ago, Luirio2 said:

Or change the tasks that gives Iridium to your corporation so you can take your part too.

No, this should stay as it is. Iridium for yourself should be separated.

Of course, there is another option… When you would get it, you could get a notification message, which would in turn ask you, if you wish to keep it or give it your corporation, if you are in one.

21 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I always forget that there is a lore, in all these years of playing i never saw much lore honestly, well some but not really much…

I just hate flying space junk in this game!  ![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

I spoke too soon on Dart balance. It is now impossible to hit anything with that weapon, even with projectile speed implant! Over-nerf that has rendered it useless (yes I agree it was OP before, but that nerf was too much)

[@millanbel](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244579-millanbel/) Maybe you’re trying to fit it for DPS with 3x CPU and 3x CAP? ;\

It has the same (or lower) spread but more DPS than other guns, so not sure what the issue is.

Electronic Guidance, Iridium Slugs, Accel Coil, Booster Circuit, R6-3 (currently bugged), R2-3.

Tons of options, time to remove some DPS mods.

Is it spread or projectile speed? Simple really.

Actually, the nerf wasn’t even enough. Maybe you’re just used to the previous performance, which has now changed.

It’s like going from a Core i7 to an i5.

Maybe it’s just server load and lag.

Statistically, it’s still superior (even to a standard railgun).