Star Conflict 1.3.9 Discussion

Okay, so the Thi’lith got it’s changes today… and it’s not good. Although now it shows the correct base stats (which is nice) and has a little more damage, it now has 50% less crit modifier, effectively putting it lower than it was before (I formerly was hitting for 1.6k with my current build, now hits for 1.2k against the same targets). 

In summary: 

The changes are headed in the right direction, but we’re still not there yet.

I’m unsure if the added small patch is good or just bad. Need to check how the changes affect gameplay. But at least I can read that the Q.Q from ELRF got through…

The only thing that is straight possitive: There is an Ellydium Outpost in Leviathan with some build-in-progress structures!!! *.* (^.^)
But where is their fleet/building convoy?

1 hour ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Okay, so the Thi’lith got it’s changes today… and it’s not good. Although now it shows the correct base stats (which is nice) and has a little more damage, it now has 50% less crit modifier, effectively putting it lower than it was before (I formerly was hitting for 1.6k with my current build, now hits for 1.2k against the same targets). 

In summary: 

Well,better than making it too overpowered,they will keep taking small steps until it will be just right for your picky needs of balance.

6 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Well,better than making it too overpowered,they will keep taking small steps until it will be just right for your picky needs of balance.

Tru dat

24 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I never said there was anything wrong with taking small steps, just so long as the weapon is both usable in PvP and viable in PvE. With the 5-9 version that I have built right now however, it is neither of those things.

Look at the patchnotes 1.3.9#1.

Just now, MightyHoot said:

Since when Anomaly Gen have 5 charges?

Since today.

4 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

Since when Anomaly Gen have 5 charges?

Wuut, why did that get buffed? Every single guard already uses that

but… why? *scratches head*

6 minutes ago, millanbel said:

but… why? *scratches head*

illuminaty.png.fa211b81c47534e5c61c593e4fd3178c.png

But, but… Oh well, guess I’ll have to put EBs on all my frigates from now on then.

16 minutes ago, millanbel said:

But, but… Oh well, guess I’ll have to put EBs on all my frigates from now on then.

Or never stop moving 8)

I just stumbled across this review on Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081936132/recommended/212070/

And talking of these rare green gems or alien crystals, i got many !! in these 10 hours i got 70 crystals loot from pvp !!

and i’m just wondering how?

6 minutes ago, Ironquest said:

I just stumbled across this review on Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081936132/recommended/212070/

And talking of these rare green gems or alien crystals, i got many !! in these 10 hours i got 70 crystals loot from pvp !!

and i’m just wondering how?

Another troll… Move along.

His review is a joke.

8 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Another troll… Move along.

His review is a joke.

Most of steam review are terrible… wich make go away players who wanted to try the game, and here it is bad reputation :confused:

Oh he can be right. If he is either an idiot and confuse crystals with iridium.

Edit: Does one have used the weapon as anti-ceptor weapon?

36 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

Or he just got all that from lvling, coz u know when u reach new rank u get shiny things + newbie missions which are profitable

I don’t think that there are leveling or ranking up rewards/tasks with Live Crystalls…

1 hour ago, Lord_Xenon said:

Oh he can be right. If he is either an idiot and confuse crystals with iridium.

Edit: Does one have used the weapon as anti-ceptor weapon?

He did, also i did use it as anti-ceptor, finally a nice revenge for those pests ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

So it looks like the Thi’lith is still useless. I had two fighters on me in my Reaper and I thought that I was receiving weak drone fire before I noticed the green bolts.

This is madness. Not only does the weapon still not dead enough damage to matter in battle, but it also drains tons of energy.

And does anyone know -why- they changed the anomaly generator? It seemed fine to me.

10 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

In summary: 

Stats were always correct, issue with the dmg was the dmg drop by range (too much drop starting from 300m untill mid range), making you hit 50% of the dmg most of the times. Dmg and crit dmg is lower now, but more consistent.