Star Conflict 1.3.9 Discussion

Durring this week i guess

5 hours ago, JasanQuinn said:

I’ve talked about this at length. Frankly, it makes me suspect the game might be failing. Why else would they have to price gouge so badly?

I don’t think. After there is many ways to get premiums ships beside ship parts. Stores, bundles, DLC… And they even made the summer promo.

I think it’s just a really bad design. 

You can get all the r12 jeri prems + a unique stickers for 17k gs, but if you want to buy only the Jeri r15 inty you need 40k. 

When they’ll rework r12 prems, the bundle will be cheaper then a single ship.

They should seriously reduce by a lot the factor “luck” when you use real money to buy something.

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

I don’t think. After there is many ways to get premiums ships beside ship parts. Stores, bundles, DLC… And they even made the summer promo.

You can get all the r12 jeri prems + a unique stickers for 17k gs, but if you want to buy only the Jeri r15 inty you need 40k. 

They should seriously reduce by a lot the factor “luck” when you use real money to buy something.

I’ve pointed out before that if you simply sold the tokens for about 10GS each the end prices work out about right. The problem is they’re selling 2 for 300GS.

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

Yeah no-one wants to buy stuff where luck is involved. There has to be a guarantee of a minmum reward  with still some value. Either that or just fix the prices reasonably, so it doesn’t seem like a lottery.

The funny thing is: You get at least 2 pieces per container.

And you got additional 10 for buying x5 container.

But even with this ‘guarantee’, it’s way off from the price what the premius should cost.

So far we are looking at 100+ parts per 5k GS spent, in terms of grind, yeah it helps, in terms of buying not really, but its a premium ship, yet again most of them are under t5, its always somehow an even score.

Daily reward

Now, for days 1-4 of continuously entering the game you receive a special ‘Ciphered container’, containing ship development bonuses.

I got this “Ciphered container” from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd days log-in reward but I don’t get it why…

I thought it was a reward for continuously log-in of 4th days or it’s just my misunderstanding?

22 hours ago, RennieAshII said:

Now do it in your average run of the mill ship that others are using. :wink:

Ok, i could fly in an Inquisitor AE and get better score thx to the extra firepower, and probably use mk4 weapon cause a lot of people upgrade that first.

Tormentor AE, or try a grizzly ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

7 hours ago, I0lOl0I said:

I got this “Ciphered container” from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd days log-in reward but I don’t get it why…

I thought it was a reward for continuously log-in of 4th days or it’s just my misunderstanding?

‘Ciphered container’  is a reward for daily login now ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Patch with new weapon buff should be delivered tomorrow ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

4 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Patch with new weapon buff should be delivered tomorrow ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

Also try to fix the Banshee system!

The Thi’lith beam still only does extremely low damage per hit, though it consumes 10pts less energy than before. Is this what you consider a “fix”???

It should deal at least triple the damage that it does now, and consube half the energy per shot, given that it also hits drones and objects.

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Finally! My Mjolnir couldn’t even take down one interceptor…

I hope that it does 150%-200% more damage now.

16 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The Thi’lith beam still only does extremely low damage per hit, though it consumes 10pts less energy than before. Is this what you consider a “fix”???

It should deal at least triple the damage that it does now, and consube half the energy per shot, given that it also hits drones and objects.

Tomorrow.

27 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Finally! My Mjolnir couldn’t even take down one interceptor…

I hope that it does 150%-200% more damage now.

You realise it is not supposed to deal with single targets, right?

Yea cause over 9000 dmg to multiple target is a bit extrem ^^’

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Of course I do.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Problem is you rarely get more than two enemies in that circle. At such low range anyhow.

Either way I’d rather something be underpowered than overpwered at launch, so all’s good. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I hate so much the lock-break mechanic of the new module from Karud.

Not “shot wise”, since without aiming/ping compensator i can live without with good ping. But the debuffs just stop working… and the missiles loose their target.