Star Conflict 1.3.10 Discussion

Just now, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Out of my morbid curiosity,what?

Remember when I told you I needed rank 5 fully synergized ships? That. And also synergizing other ships. With my destroyer I killed the defiler just 3 times and I got 28k synergy. So, with that bonus I can finish leveling my ships. 

If anyone has the Sk’Rah yet (via glitch) try it out on a destroyer and tell me if it is more or less effective. It seems that the latest weapons are lovely against destroyers.

19,102,932 dmg crits are fun ;p Double that if you had alien ammo. Even more if you have Kraken

2 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Um,not sure the ships can taste stuff ifyouknowwhatimeanlol but you can kill the defiler pretty fast,or predators in that matter,too bad i just finished leveling all the standard ships so no more OS farming for me anymore…

I mean, im too lazy to search for it, is that a ship or module or…?

2 minutes ago, RennieAshII said:

19,102,932 dmg crits are fun ;p Double that if you had alien ammo. Even more if you have Kraken

I don’t know, a weapon’s damage + ammo bonus is still considered base damage? Because if you use orion while under the effect of the aura, it doesn’t double the damage. 

Idk, it doesn’t matter much anyway since Predators die in 0.1s from a beam cannon and even <1s with just 1 turret ;p

It works on people too. Just one-shotted a tackler in my Sai.

I wonder if the new “Energy Converter” will be like the ultimate counter-weapon. Like you see a torpedo about to hit you, activate it, and then the enemy closest to you dies. XD

2 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It works on people too. Just one-shotted a tackler in my Sai.

I wonder if the new “Energy Converter” will be like the ultimate counter-weapon. Like you see a torpedo about to hit you, activate it, and then the enemy closest to you dies. XD

Do that on a cap size command,activate the converter then the diffusion and charge in-between them,if they do focus fire on you they will be dead,yet,they didnt specify how the damage scales.

9 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Do that on a cap size command,activate the converter then the diffusion and charge in-between them,if they do focus fire on you they will be dead,yet,they didnt specify how the damage scales.

I think you need to lose health in order to trigger the effect, but I’m not sure. 

It seems the damage is not related to the energy, only the resistance is. So, activate it on guard when tackler hits you and put phase shield out of phase = boom tackler ;p

Cant wait for the new weapon,fast-firing kinetic and bounces,much like a machinegun for fast ships,im gonna have so much fun with it,has a high base firerate,so vanadium and a bunch of IHs aswell as the 11b and you will spam them all day!

The requirements for obtaining Premium-ships parts and rare resources in Artur Gage’s tasks has been changed The ship you’re using to fly into battle must be of the same rank as the components being collected or higher

Exactly HOW does that make it easier to get them? Am I missing something?

13 minutes ago, Storm_HUN said:

Supposedly you only need 10 wins in PvP or PvE. It’s easy. Get 4 Maulers in Fire support, since T4 Destroyer boss is bugged (it doesn’t fire Pyro Emitter anymore) and win in like 4-5 min = 40-50 min.

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Supposedly you only need 10 wins in PvP or PvE. It’s easy. Get 4 Maulers in Fire support, since T4 Destroyer boss is bugged (it doesn’t fire Pyro Emitter anymore) and win in like 4-5 min = 40-50 min.

It has photon emitter, tempest launcher, gravity lens and plasma turret (other variants use blaster turret as well). Its not bugged.

I still don’t get it…:

What new in levi system? I saw a new outpost, a closed portal and some kind of dmg booster witch i’m trying to figure out how that work (i heard about a module but that not a physical thing? Do we have to buy it? A way to use it?) The new gun look cool i don’t think i’ll build it tho. Easier way to get prem ship? So it’s like we can select witch part we want? If yes how many? I still didn’t finish a older mission so maybe that will show off once i finish it. I need more explain about those new content. Also nothing about dest weapon? I hope that will be a laser weapon ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

1 minute ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I still don’t get it…:

What new in levi system? I saw a new outpost, a closed portal and some kind of dmg booster witch i’m trying to figure out how that work (i heard about a module but that not a physical thing? Do we have to buy it? A way to use it?) The new gun look cool i don’t think i’ll build it tho. Easier way to get prem ship? So it’s like we can select witch part we want? If yes how many? I still didn’t finish a older mission so maybe that will show off once i finish it. I need more explain about those new content. Also nothing about dest weapon? I hope that will be a laser weapon ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

In leviathan, near the Ellydium Outpost (the one with the turrets) there are 4 blue artifacts. If you go near them with your ship, you get 120 seconds of invisibility (not sure if it works only with aliens). Shooting/using modules disables it. Near the Matter Inverter there are some red artifacts. When you pick them up, for 90 seconds your main weapon damage is multiplied by 1000. You can melt the defiler with it. Now premium quests can be completed with ships of higher rank than the piece you’re looking for. This works only with quests: if you bring r10 ships you won’t get r3/5/8 components. 

3 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

In leviathan, near the Ellydium Outpost (the one with the turrets) there are 4 blue artifacts. If you go near them with your ship, you get 120 seconds of invisibility (not sure if it works only with aliens). Shooting/using modules disables it. Near the Matter Inverter there are some red artifacts. When you pick them up, for 90 seconds your main weapon damage is multiplied by 1000. You can melt the defiler with it. Now premium quests can be completed with ships of higher rank than the piece you’re looking for. This works only with quests: if you bring r10 ships you won’t get r3/5/8 components. 

Thank you for explain! :)that way more clear like that ^^ (add this in news description dev’s! ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) )

Just now, EndeavSTEEL said:

Thank you for explain! :)that way more clear like that ^^ (add this in news description dev’s! ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) )

No problem ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

1 hour ago, Storm_HUN said:

16 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

Now premium quests can be completed with ships of higher rank than the piece you’re looking for.

Thank you! That is what I was asking. I didn’t know that you needed the exact rank before (wasn’t playing for a few months) so I didn’t realize “equal or higher” is an improvment.

18 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

for 90 seconds your main weapon damage is multiplied by 1000. You can melt the defiler with it.

Need to try that!