Star Conflict 1.3.10 Discussion

Just now, ShonFrost said:

Just one question: where is the quest to obtain the blueprint? I can’t find it. 

00:03 MSK (GMT+3)

1 minute ago, ShonFrost said:

Just one question: where is the quest to obtain the blueprint? I can’t find it. 

Will be soon, keep an eye on the news ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

“Ellydium” corporation announced its new development - a unique module “Energy Converter”. The research of the new module is still ongoing . We’ll learn the details about the new development in the future project news.

Update 1.3.10 is basically a good small update, but its features are not that essential to report.

• bug fixes, visual improvements, etc.

• a few small things (new stuff added, like alien weapons or modules)

Nice and decent, but until Autumn update comes, we can only expect such periodic content on such scale.

6 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Update 1.3.10 is basically a good small update, but its features are not that essential to report.

• bug fixes, visual improvements, etc.

• a few small things (new stuff added, like alien weapons or modules)

Nice and decent, but until Autumn update comes, we can only expect such periodic content on such scale.

And don’t forget about this)

The requirements for obtaining Premium-ships parts and rare resources in Artur Gage’s tasks has been changed
    The ship you’re using to fly into battle must be of the same rank as the components being collected or higher

Just now, CinnamonFake said:

And don’t forget about this)

The requirements for obtaining Premium-ships parts and rare resources in Artur Gage’s tasks has been changed
    The ship you’re using to fly into battle must be of the same rank as the components being collected or higher

Is there a way to select which parts you want to get besides from the container from A. Gage after winning 10 battles? or you simply get random parts? If theres no A. Gage mission active, can you get any ship part?

14 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Will be soon, keep an eye on the news ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

“Ellydium” corporation announced its new development - a unique module “Energy Converter”. The research of the new module is still ongoing . We’ll learn the details about the new development in the future project news.

I was talking about the gun. Is the quest already available? 

3 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

I was talking about the gun. Is the quest already available? 

patch notes says it starts at 22th.

16 minutes ago, Papitas said:

patch notes says it starts at 22th.

Ok, thanks

I want to be sworn at. And I want to swear at people. Please revert the profanity filter changes. Why after THREE WHOLE YEARS do you decide this is a good idea right now? You are treating us like children.

6 minutes ago, millanbel said:

I want to be sworn at. And I want to swear at people. Please revert the profanity filter changes. Why after THREE WHOLE YEARS do you decide this is a good idea right now? You are treating us like children.

I agree. I want to swear at the people that pick lrf on domination and sit all day in the spawn point, or when I’m frustrated. 

I’m wondering how the new weapon will work.
From notes: >>If there is another enemy close to the target, it’s also damaged by the crystal<<

From 5th Cryptogram: >>This dangerous weapon uses ricochets<<

So how to interpret these(seemingly disparate) statements?
Will this be just a splash weapon(with higher splash/really big splash as normal ones)?
Or will it be a ping-pong projectile?

1 minute ago, Lord_Xenon said:

I’m wondering how the new weapon will work.
From notes: >>If there is another enemy close to the target, it’s also damaged by the crystal<<

From 5th Cryptogram: >>This dangerous weapon uses ricochets<<

So how to interpret these(seemingly disparate) statements?
Will this be just a splash weapon(with higher splash/really big splash as normal ones)?
Or will it be a ping-pong projectile?

Imo, when the shot hits the target, other projectiles are launched against the people around the main target. 

Okay if it will work so, its dps/m will be abysmal. Gravity lens FdatThing.

Just now, Lord_Xenon said:

Okay if it will work so, its dps/m will be abysmal. Gravity lens FdatThing.

I imagine the shots will bounce just 1 or 2 times against a limited amount of targets.

I have a question…

• Can I find components in a lot by rank 15 ships? Or is only for  Artur Gage’s tasks?

25 minutes ago, LoSconosciuto said:

I have a question…

• Can I find components in a lot by rank 15 ships? Or is only for  Artur Gage’s tasks?

This is for Gage’s missions only. The rest ways to get parts and rare resources are the same as used to be.

5 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Jesus Christ Cinnamon!The Exa’kar aura is BROKEN,I LOVE IT! Best game ever 10/10-IGN

Im lost, whats that Exa’kar and does it taste like springles?

1 minute ago, ORCA1911 said:

Im lost, whats that Exa’kar and does it taste like springles?

Um,not sure the ships can taste stuff ifyouknowwhatimeanlol but you can kill the defiler pretty fast,or predators in that matter,too bad i just finished leveling all the standard ships so no more OS farming for me anymore…

19 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

too bad i just finished leveling all the standard ships so no more OS farming for me anymore…

Omg you just gave me an awesome idea 

30 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

Omg you just gave me an awesome idea 

Out of my morbid curiosity,what?