Stage 6. The Storm (Discussion)

We still have win counter of factions for stage 6. Will it affect anything when stage ends?

We still have win counter of factions for stage 6. Will it affect anything when stage ends?

bonus over and destroyers arrival? :stuck_out_tongue:

bonus over and destroyers arrival? :stuck_out_tongue:

“Faction counter” - does it matter which faction wins?

“Faction counter” - does it matter which faction wins?

In the previous stages, yes.

99fb0ecd6f2823ed066e9cb5e0abbc84.png

Try 3: Does it matter which factions wins in stage 6? 

obiously not.

I hope new video will be released when destroyers are out ^^. Video for 1.2 was epic- nice cutscenes, background tune and everything and 1.3 video is like meh… For such a big change I’d expect a roaming entrance!

I hope new video will be released when destroyers are out ^^. Video for 1.2 was epic- nice cutscenes, background tune and everything and 1.3 video is like meh… For such a big change I’d expect a roaming entrance!

No need for videos. Destroyers will come and ram the hangar, since they are too big xD that will be their entrance :smiley:

"Pilots!

It’s time to protect the stations! Summer’s Agents together with raiders have launched an attack on faction stations in Open space. Destroy raiders and agents distinguished with special exclamation marks in all modes. You have to hold on just a little longer!

3604fef8086771e1e9bfdf873489.jpg"

Yaaay! And Hurraaay!  Make these big ship 'fly-by’s more common… on other maps too. A dreadnought here, a transport ship there (esp. the federation one from Service shop:), maybe some asteroids or comets… you name it.

• If you guys are there already give some OS missions to them like killing the defiler with a wing or solo :),  destroying cruiser turrets, destroying cruiser within X minutes, etc.

Did you loot those containers, which were dropped?

Guess what? It’s junk! Useless pile of sh*t!

+99999 to boss OS missions

Exactly why we need missions with great rewards for them.

I hope this struggle with lame t2 tournament, people interested in leagues just 'cause of monocristal reward and DAT BLOODY CRISTHMAST SONG will end soon.

Looking at the bright side: at least this time there are no alien’s bots in pvp.

But please… Remove that damn song ffs.

The song will (probably) be going away either tonight or tomorrow night. That’s when the missions end.

I’ve been for therapy because of that song :stuck_out_tongue:

You needed therapy because of a song?

It drops friend or foe modules, monocrystals and othre assorted goods.

It drops friend or foe modules, monocrystals and othre assorted goods.

Yeah, you wish… It can drop 10k vouchers and some random low-level  component.

no

Just wait a little :slight_smile:

no

I stumbled across the cruiser and was overjoyed at getting to fight it with all of Guardian 17 backing me up. Super fun! I might break out the Ghost for a laugh.